May [RELEASED, PLEASE DELETE]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
team_spieluhr
Tumblr: teamspieluhr

May [RELEASED, PLEASE DELETE]

#1 Post by team_spieluhr »

MODS, PLEASE DELETE THIS ONE, THANK YOU!
Topic moved to Released.

Released!
May on Steam!

Tumblr | Twitter | Itch | Facebook
Last edited by team_spieluhr on Thu May 10, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ertal77
Veteran
Completed: A Hand in the Darkness, Chasing the Stars, My Burning Heart, Blood and Lust, Lurkers, Jolly Roger, The Remainder, The Manor, Night and Day
Projects: Deep in the Forest and Exes Assault!!
Organization: Ertal Games
Tumblr: ertalgames
itch: ertal-games
Discord: Ertal#0394

Re: May [BL, Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life] [Commercial]

#2 Post by Ertal77 »

So far I can say I love the art! But, about the story, I was wondering if the whole story will happen in the hospital, or also when Max is released?
Do you like BL games? Then join Ertal Games' Discord!

Knight of Hearts
Regular

#3 Post by Knight of Hearts »

yep, the art is really nice! I especially like how Max's hair is painted and the art piece under the summary had such gentle the soothing style and colors.

Just to clarify, this is a one-route story where Yunion helps out Max? or are there other routes here?

I also like the font choice for the sections and the green leaf under it (works well with the rest!)
A Sci-fi Drama with Romance in Development (Yaoi, 18+) --- Join public DISCORD: https://discord.gg/yPDEZkN

team_spieluhr

#4 Post by team_spieluhr »

Ertal77 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:11 pm So far I can say I love the art! But, about the story, I was wondering if the whole story will happen in the hospital, or also when Max is released?
Thank you for complimenting our artists! As aboys the story, it would mostly follow Yun's daily life, so no, it won't take place only in hospital. Whether Max is going to be released or not is for you to uncover! c:

team_spieluhr

#5 Post by team_spieluhr »

Knight of Hearts wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:08 am yep, the art is really nice! I especially like how Max's hair is painted and the art piece under the summary had such gentle the soothing style and colors.

Just to clarify, this is a one-route story where Yunion helps out Max? or are there other routes here?

I also like the font choice for the sections and the green leaf under it (works well with the rest!)
We were into gentle and soothing feeling from CGs, and we are glad this was achieved :3 Thank you very much.
Yes, the game is mostly short one-route story with multiple endings. However, we have bonus little stories included, and one of them features another character and a flashback!