My Light In The Darkness - Flashlight Dating Simulator | Demo Available [mystery, horror, romance]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
clivesstreams
Projects: My Light In The Darkness | Flashlight Dating Simulator
itch: clivestream

My Light In The Darkness - Flashlight Dating Simulator | Demo Available [mystery, horror, romance]

#1 Post by clivesstreams »

Hello Everyone

After working on this silly little idea for almost 8 weeks, I've released a free demo of the first 2 chapters for my very first game on itch.io. I'm working on making improvements to design aspects constantly, but I'm currently looking for input from everyone here since you all have far more experience than I do. Below I've included the link to the itch page as well as the description I've uploaded so far. Any feedback on either the game or my presentation of things would be greatly appreciated!

~ Clive
My Light In The Darkness

[The "Flashlight Dating Simulator" you never knew you wanted.]

https://clivestream.itch.io/flashlight-dating-simulator

Hello Wanderer.

It seems another human has found themselves in the Black...

What's the Black you ask?

Ah, I see, you don't remember how you got here... Curious...

Well, the Black is a world of total darkness revolving around the Core Light. If you want to get your memories back you'll need to reach it and ask for it's help.

However, it's dangerous to go alone and I won't be able to accompany you. Perhaps Flashlight, Lantern, or Pocket here will be willing to join you, though they may need some... convincing.

Don't be shy, though, just walk over and say hello.

---

Will you be able to find the light of your life, survive the darkness, and unravel the mysteries of the Black?

This demo incorporates a stripped down version of the game's first 2 chapters, with 7 different endings, each having multiple variations, currently available.

Development is ongoing and the demo receives regular updates as new features and segments are implemented .