Luger's Prison Palace [VN] [Fantasy] [Semi-Kinetic] [R16]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
AlcottFury
Projects: Luger's Prison Palace
Tumblr: reialdark

Luger's Prison Palace [VN] [Fantasy] [Semi-Kinetic] [R16]

#1 Post by AlcottFury »

Hi, this is going to be my first project up for beta or an actual release when I finish the story and all of the arts I needed. This game is up over itch.io, but it is still in progress or under development.

STORY:

Luger's Prison Palace is a story of a prince's stay in a kingdom wherein his sister was taken. Luger Huntress, a former war hero, decided to travel to the Kingdom of Pontus to get his sister, Lotti, who was 'kidnapped' and was to be married to the son of the Second Prince. Instead of a heroic rescue, he ended up staying in the palace to prevent another war from happening. During his stay, he discovered the problems and dangers lurking around the corners of the Gwendolyn Palace- leading him to protect his sister and even the members of House Greavel. At the same time, the war he thought he won... seemed far from being over.
Full story summary is found here.

Luger's Prison Palace, or what I endearingly call LPP, is set in a medieval fantasy world where gods and sprites coexist with humans. The continent called Monoterra is divided into East (where the gods are revered) and West (where the gods are not recognized). Pontus lies in the western border of East and West; while Luger's kingdom named Bontibass rests in the eastern border. Unlike Bontibass which is unified under one region, Pontus has three: Charlotte (west), Vivien (north), and Gwendolyn (south-east). The main story occurs in the Gwendolyn Palace, the prison Luger might never leave.

CHARACTERS:

Let's start with Luger of House Huntress. He is the crowned prince of Bontibass, and a former war hero. He fought valiantly against the forces of Ruin years back, and now he was being obliged to find a wife so he could inherit a kingdom. Prince Luger is innately kind and dependable, but he was acclimatized to be hostile to westerners. He is extremely loyal to Bontibass' patron godess, Serena of Devotion, and to protecting what is his. He might appear a tad timid and soft- as he often keep a calm composure.

Next is Chocola of House Greavel, First Princess of Pontus. She is the daughter of the current King, and the eldest among the seven sisters. Likewise Luger, she tend to separate her tyrant warrior self from her prim and proper princess image. She seems to be brave and tough... until the crushing pressure takes a toll on her emotional state. She is respected by the people of Pontus, but not their number one choice- in contrast with the royal house's preference.

Third character I will introduce is River of House Greavel, Lord of the Gwendolyn Palace. He stands as the adopted son of the Prince of Pontus and the cousin of Chocola and her sisters. He appears stoic and uncaring, which is opposite of his unapparent nature. Since the crown gave up on waiting for Chocola to get married, they turned to him and forced him to marry Princess Lotti- to be the next King despite the issues of his bloodline... for he was half-impure (or with blood of an Easterner).

There more characters to be discovered when you play the game.

At this point, the game has nine (9) playable chapters and three alternative endings. It doesn't have still images or any music for now, but I plan to add them by the next update over itch around April. The game has sprites and background sceneries, as well as basic movements and other effects.
PS. I finally found a way to post the screen shots.

I only have two active betareaders for this game, and they had already given their feedback. However, none of them said anything about the story aside from "it's interesting". I was hoping someone would give feedback about the story content, and someone who can help me find plot holes so I can address those in coming chapters. I know you guys had made and seen a lot of visual novels so I wish you will help me improve this one greatly. Thank you.

In case you missed the game link: https://adamanikavisuals.itch.io/lugers-prison-palace

AlcottFury
Projects: Luger's Prison Palace
Tumblr: reialdark

Re: Luger's Prison Palace [VN] [Fantasy] [Semi-Kinetic] [R16]

#2 Post by AlcottFury »

Hi, I just updated the post a little. I noticed people are viewing it, but they won't post any reply. Thank you.