Velvet Moon {PxB} Pixel

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ChillTaco
Regular

Velvet Moon {PxB} Pixel

#1 Post by ChillTaco »

You break though into a usual place full of unusual beings. There are two doors, one with an angel and the other with a demon. One is holding the answer to who you truly are.

-3 characters
-6 Endings
-No bad endings, unless you consider keeping yourself bad.

Just a basic otome game.

(I lost the entirety of this games code a long time ago. Remaking this game. Demo Removed. Changing persistent datas.")
Last edited by ChillTaco on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:01 am, edited 4 times in total.

Godline
Veteran
Completed: numerous
Tumblr: godlinegames
Deviantart: godline-games
itch: godline

Re: Velvet Moon {PxB} Pixel

#2 Post by Godline »

Yay! Chilli Taco the pixel master. :)

I remember playing this before (I might even still have the original somewhere on my computer).

But remakes are always fun too. <3

ChillTaco
Regular

#3 Post by ChillTaco »

oh no. Its godline. Always there to find my poop that I secretly dump on the internet.

Godline
Veteran
Completed: numerous
Tumblr: godlinegames
Deviantart: godline-games
itch: godline

#4 Post by Godline »

Haha. Pooper scooper.

ChillTaco
Regular

#5 Post by ChillTaco »

ChillTaco
Regular

#6 Post by ChillTaco »

some basic sprites and etc, animations not complete

Red: A monster.

"Yea, I destroy shit. I especially like destroying your shit."

Blue: A goofy criminal

"You must be looking for a spanking and a bar of soap my friend?"

Moon: A dorky keeper of the world

"Aww come on guys, why not spread love? .... its not nice to ignore people...."

( I was going to hide what moon looked like but then I ceased to care. I mean, who actually cares lol?"

ChillTaco
Regular

#7 Post by ChillTaco »

If you look up at the sky at night you will find a few things shining down back at you. The Moon and the Starz are entertainers, and have been long before you were born. The Moon watches over humanity while the Starz love to listen wish's, even if they cant always grant them. These unusual creatures tend to act like children and are hard to comprehend. But, out of all the supernatural beings they care for humans the most.

Anyway, working on original music. No examples yet.

ChillTaco
Regular

#8 Post by ChillTaco »

Working on horror right now. This game is barley an otome. Whatever, its hard to unlock the horror section anyway. Spoiler, I plan to make your computer feel "hacked"..... like every other horror indie loser. Though most people would keep things like this a secret... but who actually cares? Even if they do they would have to come to this post, even if they do someone will tell the world all the mysteries or post them on the internet a few hours after the game is released. So que sera sera~ Im just gunna get lit.

Boogie man design. NOT FINAL>

(lol I had to take a picture of one of them because I didnt have the file on hand.)

ChillTaco
Regular

#9 Post by ChillTaco »

Anger, hate, and other nasty thoughts that may cause heart burn, upset stomach, indigestion, and occasional diarrhea of the pants are symptoms of coming into contact with one creature. This creature is known by many as "Red". He used to reside on the dark side of Moon's realm with the other creatures of fear. He left due to a bet and somehow became friends with Moon. They both enjoy board games.

This was a mistake.

Being a creature of a nasty nature he bet everything on one game. He lost his wings that day and no longer has a way to go home without dying. He now resides in a room specially made for him by Moon.

(currently trying real hard to get a camera function in game. Working on character moment.)