Sexy Litter [BxB, BL, Parody, School, Omegaverse, 18+] DEMO

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
illuminate001
Veteran
Completed: DSGR, Let's MEAT Adam, Sexy Litter, Bara Boarders
Projects: Secret Project
Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
Tumblr: soulsoftea
itch: soulsoftea

Re: Sexy Litter [BxB, BL, Parody, School, Omegaverse, 18+] DEMO

#46 Post by illuminate001 »

ParrotWatcher wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:11 pm
illuminate001 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:52 am Gou is ABSOLUTELY my favorite, and although Tama is the canon-love interest, I'll be honest, I ended up very much wishing I had made Gou the main man instead. His route, I think, is one of the most heartfelt.
Does there have to be a canon love interest? It seems a bit pointless unless you're writing a novelisation (are you? :shock:) or I guess a sequel.

Anyway, congratulations on the full release! I look forward to playing it when I get the time. :)
Oops! Sorry ParrotWatcher, I could've sworn I had replied to you. But yes you are 100% correct. Why DOES there have to be a "canon" love interest? I think it was initially in there to be part of the joke in SexyLitter but somehow I ended up accepting it? I guess I was thinking of how alot of visual novels tend to allow you to go after multiple love interests, but in the promo art and even in the main story...there tends to be a main canon love interest who has the most "fulfilling/difficult" route.

Sexy Litter isn't that serious and so therefore, yes, it doesn't need a canon love-interest. :wink:
ImageImage
ImageImage