Sexy Litter [BxB, BL, Parody, School, Omegaverse, 18+] DEMO

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
illuminate001
Veteran
Completed: DSGR, Let's MEAT Adam, Sexy Litter, Bara Boarders
Projects: Secret Project
Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
Tumblr: soulsoftea
itch: soulsoftea

Sexy Litter [BxB, BL, Parody, School, Omegaverse, 18+] DEMO

#1 Post by illuminate001 »

"Hey all, I'm Aki and no I'm not a furry! Okay? I'm your average high-maintenance, fashionable guy who sometimes cross-dresses during smexy times (unwillingly of course! How dare you). I also have a killer dry wit. I'm a mix, like if you smashed Cher from Clueless and Wednesday Adams, is how I'd best describe myself.

I'm attending my first year at the University of North Catterina, but of course, living in the Omegaverse means my Heat strikes at the worst time ever! Like week one actually. For those of you who aren't in the know, in the Omegaverse, there are Betas, Omegas, and Alphas who literally take on animalistic traits. I dunno if that justifies our cat ears and tails though...I swear it's a cheap attempt at exploitation somehow! Anyways, we Omegas, once a month, go into Heat which drives all the Alphas WILD.

All I wanted was a banal stock-standard yaoi BL experience that happens to take place at a school. Now with my Heat bringing all the Tomcats to the yard, how am I ever going to adjust smoothly to my higher educational experience!? This is like, my future! I can't give into being skanky...again." - AKI

Hi everyone! Sexy Litter is a Yaoi/BL parody game dreamt up by my best friend LadyRiot, and SSEA is finally getting around to making her dream collaboration come true. She has some of the best humor and writing skills I've seen, is very active in the anime fanfic community, and I hope we bring you something hilarious, stupid, venomously sarcastic and still contains massive amounts of heart. Sexy Litter will bring up and poke (or shank) mercilessly at all those gay tropes that make you roll your damn eyes, is very self-aware and totally unapologetic. Oh and of course 18+ sexy content abounds! We can't have a game called "Sexy Litter" without sexy times in it, can we? Perverts.

THE KITTIES:

SEXYSHOTS:

SEXY FEATURES:
- 7 Endings.
- Chiptune OST which fits the weird 80's/90's aesthetic we have going on.
- Animated BGs.
- Branching scenarios that stem from your choices.
- 18+ NSFW content + CGs.

SEXY PROGRESS:
Sprites: 100%
BGs: 100%
CGs: 100%
UI: 90%
Music: 100%
Story: 20%
Coding: 15%

SEXY QUESTIONS:
1. What BL/Yaoi tropes would you like explored and thus made fun of?
2. Humor is very subjective, how can we attempt to keep the game mostly-objectively funny?
3. Do you have a favorite bachelor yet, and if so why?
4. What is the sexiest thing you've ever done, and want Aki to try as well? LOL
5. If there were a few more serious moments in Sexy Litter, do you think that'd be a detriment to the parody aspect of it?

COMMENTS/QUESTIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU! :oops:
Last edited by illuminate001 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:16 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage

bobconway
Regular
Completed: Whale's Waldo, Xenopathy, YAGS, Earth Boys are Easy, Charles 2.0, YAGS Booty Call
Projects: http://bobcgames.com
Tumblr: bobcgames
itch: bobcgames

Re: Sexy Litter [BxB, BL, Parody, School, Omegaverse, 18+] WIP

#2 Post by bobconway »

Oh, wow. This looks hilarious and amazing. (Or is that ameowzing? Rawr.)

I'm not super up to date on tropes, but it might be amusing to have a character that is *so* masculine (seme) that he doesn't even have an asshole. (How does he poop? Who cares? No one ever looks beyond his dick, just oozing with testosterone.)
Noncon (and it subsequently "turning" people) seems to be a common thing in yaoi, but I'm not sure if there's a good way to flip that without being outright offensive (and triggering).

2. Humor is very subjective, how can we attempt to keep the game mostly-objectively funny?
If the writing in the first post is any indication, you've done a bang-up job of it. (Snicker.)
I think making sure the game is extremely self-aware is the right path for this? The humor comes from the absurdity.

I like Tamaki, even if just because his bio is amusing. (But, then again, they all are, so who knows?)

>_>

5. If there were a few more serious moments in Sexy Litter, do you think that'd be a detriment to the parody aspect of it?
Depends how they're handled? As long as it's not a depressive slog, I think a break from the humor every now and then could even be a good thing.

See my other games here or find me on Twitter

Magiriano

#3 Post by Magiriano »

Congratulations on the coming of spring! Especially for cats...

1. When I write a parody, I think about the work that is parodied. The reader who will read my parody, must know the work that I'm parodying. This is one of the main problems of humor and the main problem of parodies. Yaoi, BL and Omegaverse are not so popular that the parodied situations are easily recognized by the reader.

Manga "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e" also known as "Hana-Kimi" or "For You in Full Blossom" for half of volumes (about ten to twelve, I did not read further) parodies many situations from yaoi. The action takes place in the school for boys, where the heroine dressed as a guy comes to be closer to her idol. Two characters are created there for parodying yaoi: one of them is a school doctor, seducing students, and the other is a guy who is in love with the heroine, but believes that she is a boy. These two or their acquaintances and relatives participate in most comic situations.

If we talk about comedy in yaoi, then most often the main character there is a uke, and most uke in comic yaoi are tsundere. In other words, it is a stubborn bottom who resists harassment and in every way denies his sympathy for a top (seme), but is secretly in love with him. I guess Aki is a tsundere.

2. One of the most common in parodies and comedies is hyperbole. Exaggerations, contrast drama, excessively strong reactions and situations, when characters make mountains out of a molehill. bobconway has already written about the absurdity. Hyperbole and contrast are the most common ways of creating absurdity. And the answer to the second question lies in the fifth question.

3. Tamaki, Ren and Shinobu ... I'm shameless, I know. Tamaki looks cheerful, Ren looks cheeky, and Shinobu looks cherish. :mrgreen: But if it was about my personal preferences, then with a delicate and measured person, I would feel safer, so... Shinobu wins! A-D-O-R-A-B-L-I-T-Y!

4. Cuddles (and other things) in a snowdrift. Unfortunately, the time of year in the game is inappropriate.

5. One of the most successful plays of Friedrich Dürrenmatt was a tragicomedy "Der Besuch der alten Dame" ("The Visit"). The author wrote that nothing can harm this play so much as seriousness. There is nothing shameful in writing a merry work without a deep subtext. And at the same time, a deep subtext is often found in successful comedies. Thus, the best way to make something funny is not to do anything serious.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#4 Post by Zelan »

god no you don't understand i opened this and my first thought was "illuminate nO" and i swear i could hear "illuminate YES" as clearly as if you were standing behind me

1. What BL/Yaoi tropes would you like explored and thus made fun of?: The stupid twins trope was already annoying in love triangles (wHiCh BoY sHoUlD i PiCk?? BoTh ArE hOt!!!) and seeing it in BL VNs has gotten pretty tiring (and I don't even play that many, they're just... always there). I'm glad you seem to be of the same opinion based on those character cards. (Speaking of the twins, is Ren married??? WHAT)

2. Humor is very subjective, how can we attempt to keep the game mostly-objectively funny?: Keep doing what you're doing, honestly. The first post alone is hilarious and stands up on its own as a parody of opening posts for BL games.

3. Do you have a favorite bachelor yet, and if so why?: Due to personal bias, I ALWAYS go for anyone whose profession/hobbies have anything to do with English. So, Tamaki all the way. (Plus, he reminds me of that bit in Trauma Center where Derek tells that story about his cat Tama who died, which is just really funny given the circumstances of how the name is being used.)

4. What is the sexiest thing you've ever done, and want Aki to try as well? LOL: when i was 14 i read the first game of thrones book and that was how young zelan learned how it felt to be turned on and hey tamaki's an english lit major ISN'T HE

5. If there were a few more serious moments in Sexy Litter, do you think that'd be a detriment to the parody aspect of it?: Definitely not. The serious moments, when done well, are what make parody works truly great in my opinion.
(Related) spoilers for Hatoful Boyfriend:
My friend K and I recently got together and played through a route of Hatoful Boyfriend. It was both of our first times playing it, although I'd heard of it before (K had never heard of it so it was a lot of fun NOT telling them that we were dating pigeons, haha). For most of it, we were laughing at how ridiculous it was and being overly dramatic about Nageki ("OUR LIBRARY BOY"). Ultimately we ended up on Mister Nanaki's route and lemme tell you, the ending had both of us legitimately touched, and endeared to Mister Nanaki. In his good end, after confessing to him, you find out that the bird he'd previously married had died, leaving him heartbroken and unwilling to enter another relationship. However, he also admits that he knows he should move on, and he concedes that although he's not ready for a relationship now, he would be willing to wait and maybe try it out when the player is older (aka not a student). My description doesn't do it justice but it's surprisingly poignant, and there's really only a bit of foreshadowing to the more serious nature before that final scene.

Scribbles
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pinewood Island, As We Know It
Projects: In Blood
Organization: Jaime Scribbles Games
Deviantart: breakfastdoodles
itch: scribbles

#5 Post by Scribbles »

I mean...... I'm sold lol it looks really funny and the colors make my eyes bleed which is also funny to me in a weird way?

1. --- no idea but I'm happy to see what you guys come up with!
2. --- I mean... seems pretty hilarious so far
3. --- They are all really funny lol
4. ---- er?
5. --- hmm not sure... it might muddy the tone and make it seem less of a parody? One of the things people often complain about is when a work attempts to be several things and never fully commits to any of them.
Image - Image -Image

Dovahkitteh
Veteran
Completed: YDD, RE, CoB, Req
Projects: Red Embrace: Hollywood, The Black Hand
Organization: Argent Games
Tumblr: argentgames
itch: argent-games

#6 Post by Dovahkitteh »

This looks hilarious and awesome. I'm legit excited for it, especially with you on board illuminate :D

YAOI HANDS! Kabe-don, "fated" couples, and uh... "self-lubricating" ukes are pretty funny, too. Also, if you're doing "bad" endings, will they be sexy bad endings~?

I'd say keep it lighthearted, not too crude, and generally sexy whenever possible (which seems to be your technique currently). Cat puns galore, of course, I wholly approve. Considering the target market, anime/manga references would probably be a fun addition.

Ren, 100%. "Fifty shades of feline your ass"... I'm sold.

I plead the fifth to the first question, but for Aki, I'm all about him crossdressing. In a maid outfit. *nods sagely*

Definitely not, as long as they're handled well! As noted before, a break in constant humor would add to the pacing and probably even give the humor more impact, to be honest.

A couple questions of my own:
1) How long do you think the game will be? (word count or hours)
2) What inspired you to animate the BGs/how are you doing them in Ren'Py, if I might ask? I've been really curious about doing this for one of my own projects.

Writer, Programmer, Designer

Programming/Design Commissions

Image Image

illuminate001
Veteran

#7 Post by illuminate001 »

Hey everyone, thanks for the warm reception! I've been working on Sexy Litter in the darkness for awhile and didn't plan to make a thread about it so soon. However, I've noticed a flood of BxB/BL games appear recently (both completed/WIP) and so the temperature seemed just right!

bobconway wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:39 pm I'm not super up to date on tropes, but it might be amusing to have a character that is *so* masculine (seme) that he doesn't even have an asshole. (How does he poop? Who cares? No one ever looks beyond his dick, just oozing with testosterone.)
Ah haha, OMG I love this idea. It's really got me thinking maybe I need to add 5th kitten to the bachelors list, as we really don't have a "Bara" character represented and available to poke fun at. Thing is we've drafted and the story outline is in a place where adding a new character might muddle it up. LadyRiot and I will have to talk about how difficult working someone like him into the story would be. Perhaps he could just be a side character? If he was a main, I'd have to make sure not to write him up as just a one-punchline note.

Magiriano wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:36 pm If we talk about comedy in yaoi, then most often the main character there is a uke, and most uke in comic yaoi are tsundere. In other words, it is a stubborn bottom who resists harassment and in every way denies his sympathy for a top (seme), but is secretly in love with him. I guess Aki is a tsundere.

2. One of the most common in parodies and comedies is hyperbole. Exaggerations, contrast drama, excessively strong reactions and situations, when characters make mountains out of a molehill. bobconway has already written about the absurdity. Hyperbole and contrast are the most common ways of creating absurdity. And the answer to the second question lies in the fifth question.
So Aki wouldn't be a tsundere imo, as he doesn't show innate dislike to his suitors. However, he would be considered stubborn in the sense that he is trying very hard to deny his own urges and is bound to run away from his suitors in the same way the cat from the looneytoon cartoons always runs away from Pepe Le'Pew. lol. A good bit of the comedy will come from Aki's overly exaggerated reactions when faced with potentially sexual situations and the absurdity of those situations. That's why as part of his bio I made sure "Skittish" was one of his primary traits. :)

Zelan wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:11 pm god no you don't understand i opened this and my first thought was "illuminate nO" and i swear i could hear "illuminate YES" as clearly as if you were standing behind me

1. What BL/Yaoi tropes would you like explored and thus made fun of?: The stupid twins trope was already annoying in love triangles (wHiCh BoY sHoUlD i PiCk?? BoTh ArE hOt!!!) and seeing it in BL VNs has gotten pretty tiring (and I don't even play that many, they're just... always there). I'm glad you seem to be of the same opinion based on those character cards. (Speaking of the twins, is Ren married??? WHAT)
Ah haha that's because I was there behind you in spirit Zelan lmao. ;)
Oof yes I see you and I seem to be on the same wavelength for the kind of exploits and tropes that SL will tackle. Some more so than others obviously. But I'm really looking forward to getting more ideas from the community as I'm sure there may be potential punchlines we've missed. Ooh! And Ren isn't married (don't worry haha), the ring is on his right hand and on his middle finger.

Scribbles wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:56 pm I mean...... I'm sold lol it looks really funny and the colors make my eyes bleed which is also funny to me in a weird way?
Hey Scribs! Yeah if you ask me I'm not sure where this palette came fomr other than I'm really into this throwback late 80's but primarily early 90's aesthetic. I love those tacky neons all smashed together lol. If you notice, you'll see that Gou has overalls, Tama looks like the beginning of pre-grunge and Shinobu has a very miami/saved-by-the-bell essence going on.

@Dovah - I'm going to reply to your post later tonight as I'm off to work soon. But look out for it and thanks for the PM! <3
ImageImage
ImageImage

illuminate001
Veteran

#8 Post by illuminate001 »

Dovahkitteh wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:01 pm A couple questions of my own:
1) How long do you think the game will be? (word count or hours)
2) What inspired you to animate the BGs/how are you doing them in Ren'Py, if I might ask? I've been really curious about doing this for one of my own projects.
Ok so I'm back! ^_^
@DovahKitteh Apparently I'm terrible at estimating this, as for LMA I told people 5-6 hours (and that's how long it took for me to read it all and the puzzles) but some people reported blasting through it in 2-3hrs while some took more than 10+, but mainly cause of the puzzles. Since Sexy Litter doesn't have puzzles I'm gonna estimate 2-4 hours? It's really hard for me to estimate.

And for the BG's I was inspired just by my own curiosity to see what else I can learn about Renpy, it's capabilities and how to do them. :) In DSGR I learned how to do animated live2D sprites, and this time I want to do more animated BG's. I think I'm gonna do it by defining the BG's as image variables under the initial declarations and using pause expressions to dictate the timing. I know authors use layers (z-order) for their BGs and animate certain layers.

Also, about the serious stuff being blended into the parody, it seems that its pretty split on whether it's a good idea or a bad one. Here's what I was picturing (possible spoiler), but I was thinking Aki might question whether Tama's affections were real or if he was just doing it for the role. So still absurd but also a moment where they could be real and vulnerable with eachother.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Knight of Hearts
Regular

#9 Post by Knight of Hearts »

The game aesthetic is pretty cool!

I especially like the game poster (with that awesome logo) and the way you handled the character sheets design. Well done. The UI looks pretty good as well.

The art is definitely stylish, and quite unique so I'd definitely give the game a shot considering it's BL (my fave genre of life) and 18+. It also doesn't look too anime style which is refreshing to me.

SEXY QUESTIONS:
1. Without mentioning a trope I would personally enjoy seeing the characters interact in a realistic way, like real life kinda interaction with non-perfect flirting, awkward moments and just seeing things go wrong lol. The relatable kind of situations are kinda fun to experience in games.

2. There's actually nothing you can do lol...you can't please everyone. Just do what you think is fun/right, enjoy yourself and there will be people who will enjoy the product.

3. I like Shinobu, always leaned towards the mysterious types and and I'm curious about his evasive and Mr Hyde nature!

4. A sexy time in a shower! @_@

5. I would really enjoy serious moments in a parody personally, I think it would be a bonus to the game if there's time that leave you thinking and puzzled and slightly worried/confused :)

Keep up the good work and will be checking on those updates!
A Sci-fi Drama with Romance in Development (Yaoi, 18+) --- Join public DISCORD: https://discord.gg/yPDEZkN

plaster
Regular
Tumblr: plasterbrain
Soundcloud: plasterbrain

#10 Post by plaster »

Holy aesthetic Batman. That teaser poster looks rad. You have a great eye for design and color like damn I can't get over it

ParrotWatcher
Regular
Completed: Unearth your Gays
Projects: Lovecraft Academy
Tumblr: parrotwatcher
itch: parrotwatcher

#11 Post by ParrotWatcher »

I was a little worried by this one at first, and it took me rather too long to realise that it was actually a parody... :lol:
illuminate001 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:15 pm 1. What BL/Yaoi tropes would you like explored and thus made fun of?
Well, I've always wanted to see subversions of the seme/uke relationship. This would be especially fun to combine with the Omegaverse, where people are biologically predisposed to a certain role, but might actually favour another, potentially leading to alpha ukes (biologically predisposed to ravish, but really they just want to be ravished) and omega semes (who have to fight off the attention of all the other semes)... I don't know if you could do that with Aki, but it's certainly something I'd like to see.
illuminate001 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:15 pm 2. Humor is very subjective, how can we attempt to keep the game mostly-objectively funny?
I think one of your main problems might be making it so far over the top that it's obviously not playing the genre straight (not that you can really play yaoi "straight" :P). I guess try not to make light of abusive relationships?
illuminate001 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:15 pm 3. Do you have a favorite bachelor yet, and if so why?
Is Gou available? Because I'd certainly go for him in a serious work (maybe not in a parody, though).
illuminate001 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:15 pm 4. What is the sexiest thing you've ever done, and want Aki to try as well? LOL
No comment. :P
illuminate001 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:15 pm 5. If there were a few more serious moments in Sexy Litter, do you think that'd be a detriment to the parody aspect of it?
I don't know. Serious aspects can work very well in parody, but they can also lead to tone whiplash, which isn't good (unless you're trying to disorient your audience...) I think Sexy Litter, at least, would probably work better just as a straight gay parody.
Please check out my BL WiP, Lovecraft Academy!

illuminate001
Veteran

#12 Post by illuminate001 »

Hey all! Sorry for the late update. I've been thinking and I'd like to take a cue from my friend SweetChiel and do an update post at least once a week (probably every weekend). Hopefully, that will keep everyone in the loop and excited for this upcoming title. :)

Thank you btw for all your replies!

Knight of Hearts wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:38 pm The game aesthetic is pretty cool!

I especially like the game poster (with that awesome logo) and the way you handled the character sheets design. Well done. The UI looks pretty good as well.

The art is definitely stylish, and quite unique so I'd definitely give the game a shot considering it's BL (my fave genre of life) and 18+. It also doesn't look too anime style which is refreshing to me.

SEXY QUESTIONS:
1. Without mentioning a trope I would personally enjoy seeing the characters interact in a realistic way, like real life kinda interaction with non-perfect flirting, awkward moments and just seeing things go wrong lol. The relatable kind of situations are kinda fun to experience in games.
Hey KnightofHearts, thank you so much! I really like playing with the overall aesthetic for my games. At times I think perhaps it'd be best for all my VN's to have a cohesive look, distinctly Soulsoft EA (for branding) but I just can't help myself. lol. BL also gives me life! <3 I think our projects aim to do the same for others.

As for the anime thing, I love anime, but I'd say this style is my "default" which has anime influences but is definitely all me. And don't worry, SL will have lots of awkward situations related to flirting, yearning, and love. All of which will be based on real plausible situations but pushed further for absurdity/comedy.

plaster wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:31 am Holy aesthetic Batman. That teaser poster looks rad. You have a great eye for design and color like damn I can't get over it
Thanks Plaster! I wasn't sure if the style was too odd/simple and if it would resonate. But I'm glad to see it is. :P

ParrotWatcher wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:09 pm I was a little worried by this one at first, and it took me rather too long to realise that it was actually a parody... :lol:

Well, I've always wanted to see subversions of the seme/uke relationship. This would be especially fun to combine with the Omegaverse, where people are biologically predisposed to a certain role, but might actually favour another, potentially leading to alpha ukes (biologically predisposed to ravish, but really they just want to be ravished) and omega semes (who have to fight off the attention of all the other semes)... I don't know if you could do that with Aki, but it's certainly something I'd like to see.

I think one of your main problems might be making it so far over the top that it's obviously not playing the genre straight (not that you can really play yaoi "straight" :P). I guess try not to make light of abusive relationships?

Is Gou available? Because I'd certainly go for him in a serious work (maybe not in a parody, though).
Parrotwatcher! Good to see you, nice new avatar btw. Very fitting. LMAO, please don't be worried! I know the Omegaverse thing, can be...scary to some lol. But it's mainly just a backdrop meant to spur a lot of comedy into motion.

Anyways your idea about alpha ukes and omega semes...<3<3<3. That is such a rad idea! I wish I had thought of it beforehand. I can see so many funny situations coming off this, as everyone assumes that an Uke MUST be an Omega and that a Seme MUST be an Alpha. I don't know if I can work this into the specific arcs/stories of the main cast, but I'd love to have them discuss and mention this at least. Perhaps in conversation about friends they have etc.

Gou is definitely available! :) I think I should mention for those who aren't sure, but Betas can definitely end up with Omegas and Alphas. In a lot of fiction, they tend to either be in a friendship role to the Omega or are already in a relationship etc. Just generally unavailable. This is usually to highlight and show the contrast between the focus of the Alpha towards the Omega, by how Betas are just not affected by the Omega's Heat. In some fiction, Betas are affected by Heat but only slightly. Gou is a sweet earnest guy, and athletic in more ways than just on the court. ;)
Last edited by illuminate001 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage

illuminate001
Veteran

#13 Post by illuminate001 »

Also, I should post an actual report of my progress on SexyLitter~

I updated the main post to share a few status changes related to progress. For instance, all the various character expressions have been completed! As well I wanted to share an example of one of the animated BGs (added to the main post previews too)

The anims are simple but cute right? ^_^

Primarily, I wanted to take a moment and show off my new favorite kitten. MEOW~!
May I introduce... Kaemon!

"Hey kittens, I'm Kaemon and most think I'd be an asshole...mostly I just pound em. ;)"

Ah hahaha, sorry if that got anyone excited but Kaemon isn't actually going to be a character in SL. I just loved BobConway's idea to have an ULTRA MASCULINE SEME/TOP ALPHA who is so overtheTOP that he doesn't even have a butthole. If we were able to work in such a character, Kaemon would be exactly that! I just wanted to do a quick sketch of what he'd look like for fun. :lol:

Also, in hindsight, he'd be purrfect (sorry, I can't help the cat puns as I've been working on the SL script a little lol) as a representative of Bara in SexyLitter, which is another genre that should probably have been thought of as an addition to the primary cast.

Maybe someday.
ImageImage
ImageImage

bobconway
Regular
Completed: Whale's Waldo, Xenopathy, YAGS, Earth Boys are Easy, Charles 2.0, YAGS Booty Call
Projects: http://bobcgames.com
Tumblr: bobcgames
itch: bobcgames

#14 Post by bobconway »

illuminate001 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:38 amMay I introduce... Kaemon!
Yess! :D His penis also has to be like a foot in diameter. Also he instantly impregnates any uke he touches, right? ;)

This game is looking amazing, and I'm a fan of the animation in the backgrounds.

See my other games here or find me on Twitter

ParrotWatcher
Regular
Completed: Unearth your Gays
Projects: Lovecraft Academy
Tumblr: parrotwatcher
itch: parrotwatcher

#15 Post by ParrotWatcher »

illuminate001 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:22 am Gou is definitely available! :)
Great! :D
illuminate001 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:38 am "Hey kittens, I'm Kaemon and most think I'd be an asshole...mostly I just pound em. ;)"
Okay, now this guy *has* to be an omega. :P
Please check out my BL WiP, Lovecraft Academy!