Anime School Z / College Times {Ecchi, erotica, 18+}

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
PirateKingZ891

Anime School Z / College Times {Ecchi, erotica, 18+}

#1 Post by PirateKingZ891 »

HELLO!!!!! LOOKING FOR RECRUITS!!!!!

I am new to visual novel creation, But I have some good ideas for some novels that I would like to do. I have downloaded RenPy and have gotten use to it, I understand how to code choices and dialog, still learning how to make a map though and buttons. Anyways I am in desperate need of a Artist and a Background Artist that will work for FREE!. :shock: :shock: :shock: Any submissions will be looked at personally by me and if I want to move forward please please please understand that this is a non paid project. If I launch the game on my patreon and people are willing to pay then and only then will we discuss payment options or even business options if it makes a certain amount, but for now I am just trying to get my feet wet in the visual novel arena. I also want you to understand that these projects are 18+ which means you must be comfortable drawing nudity and sex scenes (either step by step pics or movies...I can make them both work so which ever is easiest for you.) PM me (Private Message) if you are really interested I don't care if you're a pro or a newbie like me but if I like you work or if I don't I will not hesitate to say so.

Or if you can give me a site that allows free sprites/3d character creation that have nudity that can be manipulated. I have already tried Daz Studio and Make Human both are ok for Daz you need to buy features that you actually need and make human just feels uncompleted. Any other suggestions that are free are welcomed.

Thank You for the submissions!! :D :D 8) 8)