Boy x Girls/Drama/Alternative Universe Non-Fiction/Slice of Life/School Life/Adult Life
Rayen Lycon is your typical 18 year old high school senior that suffers from an extreme case of gynophobia (fear of women). He vows to find a girlfriend by the end of the year at any cost! Only he has a ticking time bomb that is set to explode if he is unsuccessful in his efforts. With each passing day, he grows more remorseful, more desperate and begins to questions his worth as a human being in the eyes of others. His many attempts in vain, he is forced to find unorthodox methods to approach and converse with girls, despite his inner thoughts stopping him in his tracks. He meets Siona Rufus on a chance encounter during senior orientation that sends him churning down a spiral of obsession, recklessness and overt desire. What lengths will he go to in order to make his dreams a reality? Thus begins the story of one Zeta wolf... destitute, lonesome animals wandering the Earth searching for companionship and social inclusion.
* High School Counselor (minor)
* Heroines 2-6 (Main)
* Rayen's friend (Male/Supporting)
* Relive a slice of life romance [BxG] based on a true story!
* Features locale inspired by an actual high school
* Quiz based minigames that test your knowledge and mettle of social interactions and more!
* Character arcs that take you through the ages of the main character (18-30)
* Bust-Style GUI that allows you to see the reactions of the protagonist
* Several Endings based on gameplay choices (True route is far from obvious)
* Support after release with DLC arcs that expand the story
* 7-10 CG
* 20-25k Wordcount
* Partial Voice Acting
* 1080p Resolution
* Spanish Translation and Dub
* 100k+ Word Count (Full Release not including DLC)
* Android/IOS/Steam Release
* Amagami SS (Anime/VN)
* Skill of Lure (Korean Manwha)
* Blazblue Series (VN Style Storytelling)
* Your Romantic Comedy SNAFU (Oregairu)
* Zanthos (Project Lead/Developer/Writer/Programmer)
* ThaiChau Studio (Art/CG/Character Sprites)
* Music Composer: TBA
* Voice Actors: TBA
- What do you think of the story concept so far?
- Is the art style to your liking?
- If you could add something to this game or make a suggestion, what would it be?