My WIP

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
BlackEcho4460
Regular
Projects: Cynthia, Love + Friends, [REDACTED]

My WIP

#1 Post by BlackEcho4460 »

Hello everybody, hope you're all having a wonderful day :D
I am here to discuss a game I've started making, plus a variety of other projects I'm working on.
First: The main project.

Name: Love+Friends (may change later on)
Hours of gameplay: 6-100+ (due to various factors)
Character count: 30-90+
Genres: Romance, action, comedy, horro- err I mean School life
Estimated completion time:3-5 years

Info: In this game, it's not quite what you'd call a visual novel, but there are visual novel elements. Just like any other dating sim like game out there, you, the main character, has to try to romance on of a certain amount of people.
In this, you can buy them gifts, ignore them entirely, and hey. You can even fight people if you want.
I will be needing a lot of help, such as artists, musicians, voice actors, and maybe help with some of the writing. I will also need modelers, but let's just leave what I need to other posts.

When I get more help (and a better computer to work faster. A computer that doesn't run slowly), I will release more info on it, make some videos about it, and who knows. Maybe even get a website up and running.

Other projects:

Hope-
For this one, I was originally going to have it as a visual novel, but since downloading Game Maker Studio, I think I should run it on that. Even though it'll have pixelated graphics, it'll have smooth animations.
You'll play as a young boy who moved in with one of his cousins, and you both see weird things throughout this place, so you two go to explore!
In this game, you can kill ogres, use rock camouflage, and even ride a giant snake all while you are on a quest that you get assigned near the beginning.

The mystery of the 7 keys-
Here is a visual novel for you all. In this game you get invited to a place in the middle of nowhere (so original, right :lol: )
Here's the catch: nothing weird happens. Well, not until you get back.
Once you get back, the town has gone missing. All except a creepy person. So you and your friends go to find seven keys to save the town. This will actually be a comedic mystery game.

Mini Games
These are a couple of mini games that will probably be in one of my games.

#1:
In this one (Thank you Yandere Dev for saying I can add an easter egg of Yandere Simulator in my game), it's an infinite runner game where you play as Ayano, killing students, dodging teachers, and not killing Senpai. You can jump over them or move to another section of the platforms.
Teachers- instant out
Student- 100 pts
Rival- 1000 pts
Senpai- instant out

#2:
This is a maze game where you hide from the ghosties. In this, you need to find the light switch. There are 30 levels. You get an extra life for every ice cream cup picked up. There's not much else to say.