Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part II [Patreon][NSFW][Eng/Rus][yaoi][BxB][Free Game]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
rivars
Regular
Completed: Harry Potter and the Transformency Spell, Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part I, II
Projects: Indigo+Memory
Organization: Rivars Studio
Tumblr: prince-kristian
itch: rivarsstudio

Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part II [Patreon][NSFW][Eng/Rus][yaoi][BxB][Free Game]

#1 Post by rivars »

This game contains explicit sexual images with MALE/MALE relationship! It is suited only for audiences over 18 years old.
!!! SPOILER ALERT !!! If you haven't played the 1st part don't read further XD

FIRST PART OF THE GAME CAN BE DOWNLOADED >> HERE <<

Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part II is the second game is the series. You play as Harry Potter, who during the Mysterious Thief's he case lost his courage and now is living in Malfoy Manor, where Draco is trying to find a counter potion to help him. Previously during the investigation Harry develops romantic feelings towards Draco and he thinks that these feelings are one sided, but everything is not as simple as it seems.
Can't say much about these characters without giving away the plot ^_~ so here they are, some of them without names.
Solo developer here ^^, so backgrounds, sprites, CGs, user interface and programming is done by me. Except for music, music is developed by Serge Cross.

Planned features and progress
[*] Two to three hours of gameplay;
[*] 10+ CGs (Progress: 8 linearts);
[*] 4+ NSFW CGs;
[*] 16+ Backgrounds (16 done);
[*] 8 characters (8 done except for expressions);
[*] 3 endings;
[*] Music
[*] English and Russian versions

I'm really a big Potterhead and a yaoi fan so I'm putting a lot of love and care in this game :3 and I would be very grateful if you would support me and my project on Image.

Thank you for your time ^^!

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

Re: Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part II [Patreon][NSFW][Eng/Rus][yaoi][BxB][Free Game]

#2 Post by minyan »

Oooh I can't wait for this! That background is absolutely gorgeous. Hang in there and thank you for all your hard work!
ImageImage

rivars
Regular
Completed: Harry Potter and the Transformency Spell, Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part I, II

Re: Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part II [Patreon][NSFW][Eng/Rus][yaoi][BxB][Free Game]

#3 Post by rivars »

minyan wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:13 pm Oooh I can't wait for this! That background is absolutely gorgeous. Hang in there and thank you for all your hard work!
Thank you so much for the kind words! <3 I'll do my best to make 2nd part even better then the 1st one.

rivars
Regular

#4 Post by rivars »

UPDATE:
Russian script draft was completed and is passed to editor.
Currently I'm working on CGs.

Game's title image is ready:

rivars
Regular

#5 Post by rivars »

UPDATE:
Official game release date is set to the 1st of September and the pre-release will be available not later then the 25th of August (will be available through my Patreon).

Overall all that is left is to translate script to English and put it together with the art ^^.

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

#6 Post by minyan »

So excited for this!! Great job!
ImageImage

rivars
Regular

#7 Post by rivars »

Pre-release is available on PATREON if yo subscribe to Tier 2.

rivars
Regular

#8 Post by rivars »

The game is FINISHED and available -> HERE <-