Escape from the Princess [yuri,commercial,comedy, romance, fantasy]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
salamandra88art
Regular

Escape from the Princess [yuri,commercial,comedy, romance, fantasy]

#1 Post by salamandra88art »

Attention! The novell will be translated into English by a professional translator (it's not me).

Language: Russian, English
Genre: yuri, romance, fantasy, comedy, daily routine, eroge
Duration: 2-4 hours

In the novell a large number of beautiful cg-art. And there is also eroticism.

The main character is a girl named Rosetta. She really wants to become a magician, but does not have magical abilities.
She accidentally meets an eastern witch who asks to hide her from the guards.
The witch offers the girl a medallion that gives magical power. But in exchange, Rosetta must help the witch to escape from the city. The girl agrees and turns out to be involved in a strange story. The witch says that she is pursued by the princess herself. But the witch is silent about why the princess wants to find her. Rosetta's task is to find out what secret the witch hides, and what happened in the princess. But what if Rosetta falls in love with her mysterious guest?
:idea:

Last edited by salamandra88art on Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

salamandra88art
Regular

Re: Escape from the Princess [yuri,commercial,comedy, romance, fantasy]

#2 Post by salamandra88art »

You can follow the news about the development of this novel on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Salamandra_88

Ertal77
Veteran
Completed: A Hand in the Darkness, Chasing the Stars, My Burning Heart, Blood and Lust, Lurkers, Jolly Roger, The Remainder, The Manor, Night and Day
Projects: Deep in the Forest and Exes Assault!!
Organization: Ertal Games
Tumblr: ertalgames
itch: ertal-games
Discord: Ertal#0394

#3 Post by Ertal77 »

I'm not into yuri, but this game looks awesome, both the story and the art!

I've played a game by you on Steam, These Nights in Cairo, and I loved it! So I'll share your game in my social media for the people who enjoy yuri.
Do you like BL games? Then join Ertal Games' Discord!

salamandra88art
Regular

#4 Post by salamandra88art »

Ertal77 wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:28 pm I'm not into yuri, but this game looks awesome, both the story and the art!

I've played a game by you on Steam, These Nights in Cairo, and I loved it! So I'll share your game in my social media for the people who enjoy yuri.
Thank you so much! By the way, I will soon start to develop a new otome :D News about this will appear closer to summer ))

salamandra88art
Regular

#9 Post by salamandra88art »

Some news about the development:
Scenario: 50%
Characters and illustrations: 48%
Backgrounds: 25%
Programming: 35%

salamandra88art
Regular

#13 Post by salamandra88art »

Some news about the development:
Scenario: 70%
Characters and illustrations: 52%
Backgrounds: 25%
Programming: 40%

Seigetsu
Regular
Deviantart: suien

#14 Post by Seigetsu »

Looks interesting. The art looks great, and I am glad to see that progress is made steadily in the development of the game. Definitely hoping to pick this up on steam when it becomes available. Do you think you can disclose a bit more about the characters, their background and their personality traits, in future updates? Also, do you have an estimate as to the price range that this game would fall under?

salamandra88art
Regular

#15 Post by salamandra88art »

Seigetsu wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:08 pm Looks interesting. The art looks great, and I am glad to see that progress is made steadily in the development of the game. Definitely hoping to pick this up on steam when it becomes available. Do you think you can disclose a bit more about the characters, their background and their personality traits, in future updates? Also, do you have an estimate as to the price range that this game would fall under?
Thank you so much!
I can tell a little about the characters:
1. Rosette: at first glance, this girl seems frivolous and self-confident. But with a closer acquaintance it turns out that she is always ready to help, and as Rosetta is quite perceptive and ingenious. Also, the main character likes drama, and sometimes plays whole scenes.
2. Zara: this girl is absolutely not embarrassed that someone can see her naked. And it's not about her depravity, but the fact that she was surrounded from childhood by the servants who dressed and undressed her. Also, she seems bold, but in fact she constantly doubts herself. Zara hides an important secret that he can not share with Rosetta if their relationship is not trustworthy.
While I can not say anything about the cost, because I have not thought about it yet. But I will consult with friends who make games in the same genre.