It tells the story of a group of rookie investigators tackling their first real case and learning how to effectively work as a team.
officers Keiichi Genba, Himatsu Mizu, Rei Shirayuki and Dr. Shinketsu Kikai are tasked with investigating the scene.
Not only do they need to uncover the identity of the victim, but also reconstruct the events leading up to his untimely death...
- 4 Playable Characters. Although Keiichi may be seen as the main character, the story will be told through the eyes of all four members of the team, with each one specializing in another crucial area of crime scene investigation.
- Interactive Gameplay Elements which will change depending on whose role you assume. Whereas one of the officers will take care of interviewing the parties involved, for example, only the medical examiner may interact with the body and try to determine the cause of death.
- Create Bonds with your teammates by getting closer to them and learning about their pasts and motivations.
- Digital Notebook which summarizes the story’s progression, provides you with additional information about the case and characters, and which is frequently updated to help you keep track of gathered clues and evidence.
- Different Endings depending on who you select as the culprit, so be careful with your deductions as you might end up framing someone innocent!
- Unlockable Extras including a gallery and more.
- Original Soundtrack composed by Solo Acapello (https://soundcloud.com/solo-acapello).
(Alternatively, you can now download it on itch.io as well: https://gosatsuvns.itch.io/genba)
Its main purpose is to give players an idea of the feel and direction of our newest project and to hopefully gather some helpful feedback in the process.
If you decide to check it out, please consider sharing your impressions down below! Naturally, we are open to suggestions as well!
And if you like what you are seeing and wish to support development of this project, please consider checking out our Patreon:
There, you can get WIP-glimpses at the development process, see early design sketches, listen to full BGM tracks when they are finished,
read parts of the script, and even test the game to help us prepare further demos and, eventually, the final version for public release!
Steam Developer Page: https://store.steampowered.com/developer/gosatsu
(Artwork by Silver Hatsuyuki)