Not only do they need to uncover the identity of an unknown man, but also reconstruct the events...
...leading up to his untimely death.
- 4 Playable Characters. Although Keiichi may be seen as the main character, the story will be told through the eyes of all four members of the team, with each one specializing in another crucial area of crime scene investigation.
- Interactive Gameplay Elements which will change depending on whose role you assume. Whereas one of the officers will take care of interviewing the parties involved, for example, only the medical examiner may interact with the body and try to determine the cause of death.
- Digital Notebook which summarizes the story’s progression, provides you with additional information about the case and characters, and which is frequently updated to help you keep track of gathered clues and evidence.
- Different Endings depending on who you select as the culprit, so be careful with your deductions or you might end up framing someone completely innocent!
- Unlockable Extras including a gallery and more.
- Original Soundtrack composed by Solo Acapello (https://soundcloud.com/solo-acapello).
Demo Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tfkbr5tix ... a_Demo.zip
This demo contains the prologue as well as the tutorial investigation and amounts to approximately 7000 words (notebook entries and all investigation comments included). Its main purpose is to give players an idea of the feel and direction of our newest project and to hopefully gather some helpful feedback in the process.
If you decide to check it out, please consider sharing your impressions down below!
Naturally, we're also open to suggestions!
(Artwork by Silver Hatsuyuki)