Lisistrata [Fantasy - Adventure - VN-RPG Hybrid]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
volomist
Completed: Elisa the Innkeeper - Elisa seduce the Innkeeper
Projects: Lisistrata - My Waifu
Organization: Neoclassic Games
Deviantart: volomist

Re: Lisistrata [Fantasy - Adventure - VN-RPG Hybrid]

#16 Post by volomist »

@ΞέρξηςΧάλια
This is interesting. Will there be resources such as lumber, stone...? Or is that too much RPG? Maybe I want a more developed VN side...
Gathering resources is a bit too much RPG I guess! :D

Hi everyone!
We have some news to share about our project!

First of all we all love visual novel and rich stories. For this reason with our last Update we decided to announce the release of a Prequel (a slice of life) visual novel that will be included at release with our game Lisistrata. Our prequel, which will be called "Departure", will give the player a chance to know Lisistrata better. Why she decided to start a rebellion? What are her feelings? You will get a good idea about what's going on before the main story begins.

Our main game, since it is inspired by the ancient comedy Lysistrata written by Aristophanes, will be a comedy as well. However there will be large and small branches, with many alternative endings to our story. Some branches will follow the original play closely, while others may end up in very different and weird places. It will depend on the decision the player will make during the game.

This should be the main theme for our Prequel "Departure" from the composer Brunuhville.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecgXQ-dGbgk[/youtube]

What do you think?
Also we have additional art to show

We hope you like it!

Ertal77
Veteran
Completed: A Hand in the Darkness, Chasing the Stars, My Burning Heart, Blood and Lust, Lurkers, Jolly Roger, The Remainder, The Manor, Night and Day
Projects: Deep in the Forest and Exes Assault!!
Organization: Ertal Games
Tumblr: ertalgames
itch: ertal-games
Discord: Ertal#0394

#17 Post by Ertal77 »

I've just seen this on Kickstarter! Awesome idea! :D I love Lisistrata and the idea of adapting it to make a commedy and rpg visual novel is really great!

Besides the story, the art style is gorgeous, so I'm sure the finished game will be really good. Best of luck with the KS campaign, you deserve it!
Do you like BL games? Then join Ertal Games' Discord!

volomist

#18 Post by volomist »

I've just seen this on Kickstarter! Awesome idea! :D I love Lisistrata and the idea of adapting it to make a commedy and rpg visual novel is really great!

Besides the story, the art style is gorgeous, so I'm sure the finished game will be really good. Best of luck with the KS campaign, you deserve it!
Thank you so much @Ertal77! Your support means a lot, we are really doing our best. We will have more art and footage to show in the next few days!

Plueschkatze
Regular
Tumblr: Plueschkatzeart
Deviantart: Plueschkatze
itch: Plueschkatze

#19 Post by Plueschkatze »

Looks very promising! Good luck with your kickstarter! Fingers crossed. :3
Social Media:
Twitter | Itch.io | Patreon

volomist

#20 Post by volomist »

Looks very promising! Good luck with your kickstarter! Fingers crossed. :3
Thank you so much! We are really doing our best to bring you guys the best Visual Novel RPG game we can possibly make!