Royal Alchemist [Player x B][Fantasy Court Stats Raising] Full Game RELEASED!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
nerupuff
Veteran

Re: Royal Alchemist [GxB][BxB][Fantasy Court Stats Raising] DEMO RELEASED

#46 Post by nerupuff »

@ Demetis I'm gonna be so thankful for a mini-tutorial! The game introduces a lot of new concepts for me (I've never played Long Live the Queen or the other game you've mentioned) so it has been quite overwhelming at the start. I spent a good amount of time trying to decipher how to work schedules and all, and it was late for me to realize that per week, I was only allowed to have 1 action ;w; I wasn't sure if I completely missed out on whatever instructions I got or if I misread anything.

I love the kickstarter tiers you have! I'm so excited!
ImageImage
Hire me for proofreading, editing, and (maybe) writing! ♡ Check here!

Demetis
Regular

#47 Post by Demetis »

nerupuff wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:03 am @ Demetis I'm gonna be so thankful for a mini-tutorial! The game introduces a lot of new concepts for me (I've never played Long Live the Queen or the other game you've mentioned) so it has been quite overwhelming at the start. I spent a good amount of time trying to decipher how to work schedules and all, and it was late for me to realize that per week, I was only allowed to have 1 action ;w; I wasn't sure if I completely missed out on whatever instructions I got or if I misread anything.

I love the kickstarter tiers you have! I'm so excited!
Ahhh I see! Yes, actually we had another person who was confused with the one action per week as well since they were new to the system >w<! It's super good feedback to us, so we'll know what to put into the tutorial as well! Thank you :D

3 days left until launch! We're really really excited >w<!

I have put our Kickstarter preview link onto the frontpage! Incase anyone needs it to get the "Notify me on launch"!

Demetis
Regular

#48 Post by Demetis »

Just 2 more days until our Kickstarter goes live!
We’re so super excited for this! And here comes the last promotional character art from our guest artist!

Also, we're preparing a something to say thank you for your support so far! Stay tuned and drop by once our Kickstarter launches ;)

Demetis
Regular

#49 Post by Demetis »

Finally, our campaign is live! We cannot put into words how excited we are!! :D

To thank everyone who has played our game and sent us their thoughts, feelings, and feedback on it, we would like to announce:

That’s right! It’s a raffle to win artworks from our main artist!!!
More information can be found here!

Demetis
Regular

Re: Royal Alchemist [GxB][BxB][Fantasy Court Stats Raising] KICKSTARTER LIVE!

#50 Post by Demetis »

We’re at 87% of funding now!!! Thank you so much everyone!
Let’s keep the flow going!

Please share our campaign with your friends or on social media! We would really appreciate it! :D

Tumblr
Twitter

Also, a reminder that our art raffle is still going on for 4 days! Submit your entries now to win some nice artwork from our main artist! (If we reach our goal before the raffle ends, we'll add some bonus actions for you to increase your chances! ;D )

One common feedback we’ve gotten from many of you is that you’d like to know more about the characters!

Now, we don’t want to keep you waiting until the Extended Demo Release or the Full Release, so here are a few spoiler-free(!) facts!

Let’s start with the prideful, curious, but surprisingly popular (so far) Alexis of House Rosenkreuz (also known as MC)!

♦ Alexis is the youngest child of the Rosenkreuz family, with three brothers and one sister. Unlike the other Rosenkreuz children, they have an extroverted nature, which led them to be the only one to join the High Council.

♦ In addition, Alexis revels in spicy cuisine because they see it as yet another challenge to overcome. No matter the heat level of the dish or the lingering pain of the food, they will always manage to clean their plate.

♦ Right now, their main concern is how to keep their study tidy! The room stays quite messy as they are not used to keeping most of their alchemic ingredients there or organizing said ingredients themselves either — that is, without the help of servants.

Check out our newest update for Alexis' Q&A!

nerupuff
Veteran

#51 Post by nerupuff »

Chibi Alexis is so cute! I love the little sketches for the Q&A too. I'm so excited! And congrats on the kickstarter! 2020 seems like such a long time but I'm sure it'll be worth it!

Quick question, does Alexis have white or lilac hair? I mean, in the demo and sprites, they have white hair, but for the sketch/chibis, they have this pale violet/lilac. I'm quite curious because I wanna be able to color fanart properly ^^
ImageImage
Hire me for proofreading, editing, and (maybe) writing! ♡ Check here!

Demetis
Regular

#52 Post by Demetis »

nerupuff wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:33 am Chibi Alexis is so cute! I love the little sketches for the Q&A too. I'm so excited! And congrats on the kickstarter! 2020 seems like such a long time but I'm sure it'll be worth it!

Quick question, does Alexis have white or lilac hair? I mean, in the demo and sprites, they have white hair, but for the sketch/chibis, they have this pale violet/lilac. I'm quite curious because I wanna be able to color fanart properly ^^
Thank you so much! Yeah 2020 seems so far away but we wanted to put a more realistic date >w<" Since we want to assure we put out a high quality end product as well!
Uhm Alexis has white hair! But violet/lilac shades xD And omg OvO -creeps outside of your studio-

Demetis
Regular

#53 Post by Demetis »

We have reached 100% of funding! Thank you guys so much for the support! Words couldn’t explain how happy we are right now!

But let’s not stop here! There are still 25 days left and more than just one stretch goal we can reach! ;D

Our next stop will be at $7000 USD (140%) for more story content! Royal Alchemist’s world is big and there are many stories to tell; with scenes or over mini missions! And of course, there will be more deaths you need to try to escape!

Check out our new update for the add-ons that have been unlocked!

Demetis
Regular

#54 Post by Demetis »

Thank you for your participation in our art raffle! The winners will be announced soon along with their prizes!

Also, our very first character charm preview rolled in! The others will follow in the next couple of days! :D

On the roulette for today’s character spotlight: the flawlessly polite, kind and gentle, but secretive crown prince of Eskia - Serin!

♦ In his youth, Serin had the bad habit of fidgeting with his fingers when he was nervous. Fully breaking the habit took a great deal of lessons on court etiquette, but that had the added benefit of teaching him impeccable manners (which could only further solidify his polite demeanor).
♦ In the past, Serin wore his hair longer, but he cut it short because it wasn’t an easy task to comb every day and required a fair bit of care on the regular. All of which required getting up much too early for his tastes.

♦ Serin is often seen carrying a short cane when out at night. In actuality, the cane is a concealed sword that belonged to his father and remains as one of the few mementos he has left of the late king.

♦ When it comes to court matters requiring geographical or historical knowledge, that is where Serin excels. For this, he is rather popular among the merchants of Eskia as he can quickly secure both domestic and foreign trade routes.

Read more about him in our newest update!

SwanMaiden

#55 Post by SwanMaiden »

Loved the demo and just backed you guys! I'm a big fan of the writing style, especially Alexis's personality. The world you've created for Royal Alchemist has such interesting lore and political intrigue - I really can't wait to explore more of it!

Congratulations on getting fully backed on Kickstarter, and I hope you hit the 140% goal. 2020 will be here before we know it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't mind waiting a bit for a polished finished product. :)

PS: Serin is an absolute sweetheart, what a cute Q&A. I thought I'd prefer Aurelius but the eldest son won me over!

Demetis
Regular

#56 Post by Demetis »

SwanMaiden wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:11 pm Loved the demo and just backed you guys! I'm a big fan of the writing style, especially Alexis's personality. The world you've created for Royal Alchemist has such interesting lore and political intrigue - I really can't wait to explore more of it!

Congratulations on getting fully backed on Kickstarter, and I hope you hit the 140% goal. 2020 will be here before we know it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't mind waiting a bit for a polished finished product. :)

PS: Serin is an absolute sweetheart, what a cute Q&A. I thought I'd prefer Aurelius but the eldest son won me over!
Thank you so much for the support! :D I'm super happy you have enjoyed the world we have created so far >w<b
2020 will definitely be here before we know it! And we'll do our best to polish Royal Alchemist as much as possible until then! >w<

Serin is definitely an adorable sweetheart! XD We at Nifty Visuals adore him a lot too, so much we constantly want to tease him o.o , and we are glad that he managed to win you over!

We’re now at 122% of funding as I’m typing! :D Thank you!
Steadily heading towards the first stretch goal. Let’s do this!

Our second charm preview rolled in! Our love interests will follow soon after!

This time on our character spotlight: the flippant, carefree and flirtatious second prince of Eskia, Nazir!

♦ Due to his frequent “escapades”, Nazir possesses exceptional hearing—when he’s focused, at least.

♦ If someone were to ask him about his concerns, Nazir would respond most certainly with a “None!” But, all things considered, this is actually a lie. In truth, he’s seriously bothered by the fact that animals seem to dislike him and also takes issue with how hard it is to stay awake in class.

Read more about him in our most recent update!

Demetis
Regular

#57 Post by Demetis »

We’re at 127% now! Still steadily heading towards the first stretchgoal! :D
Also, we’ve been getting requests about Paypal pledges. It’s possible to send in your pledges through Paypal if you can’t through Kickstarter! Please contact us either here or on Tumblr, Facebook or Twitter for more details!

Our first love interest charm also rolled in! :D

You can read Nazir’s Q&A on our newest update today!

Demetis
Regular

#58 Post by Demetis »

Hello everyone!

We have officially hit the very first stretch goal! Thank you all SO much for the support!!! -super excited for the additional content- :D
Now, it’s time for the next step!! The funds we’ll get from this point on will be put into additional artwork!

All charms preview have been updated! :D

And now, we present to you the last one of our main cast on today’s character spotlight! The prodigious, strong, but rude youngest prince of Eskia, Aurelius!

♦ Despite behaving selfishly sometimes, unpredictable on the occasion, and rude almost always, Aurelius displays irrefutable politeness and charisma in the presence of visiting ambassadors. When the situation calls for it, he has the best silver tongue in the land, so foreigners typically refer to him him as an “exotic beauty” or “The Flower of Eskian Society.”

Harris has often had to, on Aurelius’ orders, politely step in with an excuse when victims of his false pleasantries get the wrong—typically romantic—idea.

♦ Aside from chess, he actually enjoys a fair bit of hunting. To quote the man himself: “It requires physical and intellectual fitnesse.”

♦ A strong mind resides in a strong body; he’s actually the cast’s biggest eater. And, although he is ambidextrous, Aurelius prefers to use his right hand.

Read Aurelius' Q&A here!

Demetis
Regular

#59 Post by Demetis »

Our campaign is currently at 163%!!
Steadily stocking up on funds for more artworks! :D Let’s keep the flow going!

The first wallpaper has come in, with more following after! (Our character posters will use an extended design of the wallpapers.)

As we haven’t received any replies from the first place winner of our last art raffle, we’re putting the prize back on another raffle! This one will be slightly different since we’re going to refresh it with new actions every 24 hours! So drop by once a day for more chances to win ;)

Check out the new art raffle here!

Now, on today’s character spotlight, we present you the Regent!

Read more about him in our newest update!

Demetis
Regular

#60 Post by Demetis »

Hello everyone!
We’re now at 175% of funding as I’m typing while entering the last week of the campaign! The second stretch goal isn’t so far away, let’s keep this up! :D

A quick reminder that our art raffle is still going on for 3 days, with updated actions every 24 hours!

Another wallpaper preview has arrived!

And for today’s character spotlight, we present you Sala!

Read more about her in our latest update!