Pantsu Hunter: Back to the 90s [Romance][Comedy][BxG]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Outer
Regular

Pantsu Hunter: Back to the 90s [Romance][Comedy][BxG]

#1 Post by Outer »

STEAM RELEASE

ITCH.IO DEMO[/size]

In this game you can be honest gentleman, lying scumbag, dissolute bastard or exalted romanticist just to be able to conquer another girl steal her panties and reveal her most intimate secrets!
We use retro-anime visual style, we really like it and want to share this with you. This style creates a special atmospheric that will help convey our feelings to you.We are inspired by the anime of the 80s and 90s (Golden Boy)

This game is telling us about the guy who is hunting for the panties of three beautiful girls. Every girl has her own unique character and many secrets which can be revealed with help of their panties! Girls' rooms are filled with danger. Look vigilantly so you won't get into the trap. You know what to do!
The game is short but full of events. You won't have to tiresome combine objects or solve boring puzzles. It's enough just to find panties in the girl's room resorting to a variety of ways and then you can go to the next one.

3 girls. 3 chapters. Each girl has 3 extra chapters revealing their mysterious past. In each one of them are many endings but to get to true ending you'll have to be a little tricky. Here you can expect anything and in some cases the game may end even in 5 minutes after the start!
Anko, Haruka, Anna
UPD.
ANKO ARAI

Anko is a tomboy and football lover. From childhood runs around with boys on football grounds and chases the ball. She dreams of seriously moving forward in this matter and has mysterious reasons for that. She doesn't have friends among girls because there is nothing to talk with them about. In the past she attempted to become more feminine but craving for football took its own. She has problems with studies because of the fanatical desire for her dream.

HARUKA AMAIKAWA

Haruka is playful, affectionate, romantic and smart girl who likes to joke. She knows how to manipulate people but never misuses her skill. In love affairs tends to lose head as soon as the relationship becomes serious. In the past she professionally engaged in swimming but she quit after her heart was broken. Now she swims only for the sake of pleasure. A little keen on anime&manga.

ANNA SAKAI

Anna is stunning belle from a wealthy family. She's always surrounded by crowds of fans. She is pretty strict with guys and blows off anyone who tries to show interest in her. Perhaps she's not interested in guys?
As a child she studied at a public school but later entered a prestigious university. She is very communicative and charming but doesn't like noisy companies. Often sits at home doing needlework.

We want to ask you
1. What do you think about our style?
2. What do you think about our girls?
3. What do you think about the concept of the game?
4. And something else
Last edited by Outer on Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:59 pm, edited 19 times in total.

curry nochi rice
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Delicatessen, Whom to Notice, Start of Something, Love Sorcery
Organization: Circle Cosine
IRC Nick: Curry
itch: project-rothera

Re: Pantsu Hunter: Back to the 90s [Romance][Comedy][BxG]

#2 Post by curry nochi rice »

The aesthetic is 90s AF. Reminds me a bit of Evangelion and the other 90-80 anime.
Cannot thoroughly comment right now but the fashion is kind of 90s, so it passes.
It's a perverted hidden objects game, wew. I wonder what else is hidden. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
4. And something else
Why is this not in the adult section? Is it because it's not full on eroge?
Personal (R-13) | Now at IndieDB | Circle Cosine's itch.io
I wanna be done.

Ryuno
Regular
Completed: tuesday
Soundcloud: ryunocore

#3 Post by Ryuno »

1) I love it
2) I love them
3) It's great
4) Why didn't this exist before? Like, seriously, why isn't everyone doing late 80's/early 90's aesthetic stuff?

Great job, good luck with the campaign!

Outer
Regular

#4 Post by Outer »

curry nochi rice wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:57 pm Why is this not in the adult section? Is it because it's not full on eroge?
Ty ty ty. We are glad to hear this

About adult section. This game just isn't eroge.. ) There is romance, there is a drama, there is a comedy, but this is not an erotic game. Despite the fact that the game about panties.
Ryuno wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:09 pm 4) Why didn't this exist before? Like, seriously, why isn't everyone doing late 80's/early 90's aesthetic stuff?
Ah.. It took time to study the style of old anime, movies and other things. But soon you will see the power of this style! Thank you!

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

#5 Post by gekiganwing »

Outer wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:50 pmIn this game you can be honest gentleman, lying scumbag, dissolute bastard or exalted romanticist just to be able to conquer another girl steal her panties...
1. I like the idea of determining what sort of person the protagonist is. Think about how clear or opaque this process will be for the reader. Should there be quite a few choices which spell out how perverse or noble the character is? Should there be quite a few choices which are vague, but which shape the protagonist's personality?

2. When I think about a male character who's interested in women and their underwear, one of my immediate thoughts is "he's pathetic and appalling." But when I think about a female character who's interested in women and their underwear, one of my first thoughts is "she's harmless." I admit this is a double standard. While I have enjoyed quite a few shonen demographic or seinen demographic romance series, I'm also embarrassed regarding my male gaze.
Outer wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:50 pmWe use retro-anime visual style, we really like it and want to share this with you. This style creates a special atmospheric that will help convey our feelings to you.We are inspired by the anime of the 80s and 90s (Golden Boy)
I often saw copies of Golden Boy on VHS and DVD on retail shelves... but kept passing them up. However, I've seen and enjoyed a number of 1980s-90s series. Spoilers since I'm getting off-topic:
The original seven part El-Hazard OAV series. It had a hot springs scene, and a web of relationships including at least one love triangle. It also had characters getting superpowers (ranging from potent to nearly useless) and learning to use them. It also had a story about a boy trying to redeem a woman. I wasn't sure if I loved its ending, but it ended a lot better than its sequels.

The Maison Ikkoku manga. Some books around the middle are filler, and don't contribute much to the story. However, I enjoyed the whole series. I thought of it as a relationship series that presented a good example of sitcom / soap opera storytelling in comics form.

Porco Rosso. I liked the first three Ghibli films that I watched, though the drawn-out ending of Howl's Moving Castle made it kind of a letdown. So I kept putting off seeing this movie for several years. After watching it, I realized that I had been foolish to wait. Porco Rosso has a great combination of world-weary protagonist, proactive-and-flawed sidekick, and lots of external conflict.

Outer
Regular

#6 Post by Outer »

gekiganwing wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 6:11 pm Should there be quite a few choices which spell out how perverse or noble the character is? Should there be quite a few choices which are vague, but which shape the protagonist's personality?
In general, these perverted or noble phrases don't greatly affect the plot. These phrases give us interesting moments. We tried to make it interesting, and we believe that these phrases will allow us to reveal the hero and the girls. For example, you can't always talk rudely with a girl, otherwise there will be an end. You will see this on May 15-16 in the demo version.

Thank you for your opinion, it was interesting to know about this
Oh, Porco Rosso is one of the favorite movies from the Ghibli studio. In the old anime of the 80-90s there is some special atmosphere, charm.

TheKiwi
Regular
Projects: The Waters Above, Heart of the Woods
Organization: Studio Élan
Tumblr: minutekiwi

#7 Post by TheKiwi »

1. I love it. Absolutely adore everything about it!
2. The girl with the bomber jacket is the best one at a glance, but I love all their designs.
3. As a gut reaction, I'm not a big fan of the concept. But the style and throwback to the 80s and 90s (where panty hunting as a gag was common) makes it feel more like a homage to its time, so I'm still willing (and excited!) to know more.
4. Seriously I'm so excited for this style. It's gorgeous.

Outer
Regular

#8 Post by Outer »

Bathroom preview

Outer
Regular

#9 Post by Outer »

It's time FOR GIRLS INFO!!!
ANKO ARAI

Anko is a tomboy and football lover. From childhood runs around with boys on football grounds and chases the ball. She dreams of seriously moving forward in this matter and has mysterious reasons for that. She doesn't have friends among girls because there is nothing to talk with them about. In the past she attempted to become more feminine but craving for football took its own. She has problems with studies because of the fanatical desire for her dream.

HARUKA AMAIKAWA

Haruka is playful, affectionate, romantic and smart girl who likes to joke. She knows how to manipulate people but never misuses her skill. In love affairs tends to lose head as soon as the relationship becomes serious. In the past she professionally engaged in swimming but she quit after her heart was broken. Now she swims only for the sake of pleasure. A little keen on anime&manga.

ANNA SAKAI

Anna is stunning belle from a wealthy family. She's always surrounded by crowds of fans. She is pretty strict with guys and blows off anyone who tries to show interest in her. Perhaps she's not interested in guys?
As a child she studied at a public school but later entered a prestigious university. She is very communicative and charming but doesn't like noisy companies. Often sits at home doing needlework.

Outer
Regular

#10 Post by Outer »

ANNA CG SKETCH

Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

#11 Post by Red-Baby »

I love the old school art style! It feels nostalgic and it's overall well drawn. Good job to the artist. (can I ask who drew the sprites?)
The girls' sprites look awesome. The character concepts don't particularly stand out to me but I would probably still play. I might aim for Anko XD
Interesting, I like that there's the possibility to either be a nice guy or a scumbag. I wonder how much of it is story/plot and how much is just point and click. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
4. And something else
It would be nice to know who is part of your team? Unless you're taking on all the roles yourself (art, story, programming etc) ?

Outer
Regular

#12 Post by Outer »

Red-Baby wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 8:08 am (can I ask who drew the sprites?)
Thaaaank yoooou! The artist at the moment doesn't have a pages... But she plans to create pages in the future.
Red-Baby wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 8:08 am Can't wait to see where you go with this.
4-5 days left :D
Red-Baby wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 8:08 am It would be nice to know who is part of your team? Unless you're taking on all the roles yourself (art, story, programming etc) ?
- Let's call me a musician. I am the leader of the team, the organizer, the producer, the author of the idea, the plot, the music. It's not easy )
- Artist - Creator of the magical atmosphere
- Screenwriter - Good man
- Programmers change very often, unfortunately - Problem people

Outer
Regular

#13 Post by Outer »

SOME INFO
The game is short but full of events. You won't have to tiresome combine objects or solve boring puzzles. It's enough just to find panties in the girl's room resorting to a variety of ways and then you can go to the next one.

3 girls. 3 chapters. Each girl has 3 extra chapters revealing their mysterious past. In each one of them are many endings but to get to true ending you'll have to be a little tricky. Here you can expect anything and in some cases the game may end even in 5 minutes after the start!

Outer
Regular

#14 Post by Outer »

the game will be multilanguage!!

Outer
Regular

#15 Post by Outer »

Today, on May 16th, we launch a campaign on Indigogo. You still have time to subscribe to the page to get a discount for perks! And wish us luck) https://igg.me/at/pantsuhunter