The Wanderers Project [BxB][Fantasy][VN-RPG Hybrid][Furry]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
hyperionthunder
Regular
Projects: The Wanderers
Deviantart: hyperionthunder
itch: hyperionthunder

The Wanderers Project [BxB][Fantasy][VN-RPG Hybrid][Furry]

#1 Post by hyperionthunder »

I want to introduce my project to you guys to check it out and provide feedback. I have posted it to demo / beta testing board.

The game is The Wanderers, and is a story about a human, while struggling with depression, finds himself in a new fantasy world. He discovers new friends with interesting personalities and join him on the journey to self-discovery and to save the world from destruction. I do plan to include dating elements for the major characters in Chapter 2 forward, and a cool system that lets you customize the protagonist's abilities in a lite RPG Battles.

The game features RPG battles, with plans to expand to a larger scale RPG engine down the road. The primary focus is storytelling, firstly, so the battles is very lightweight and limited to the plot. I am learning new techniques as I continue to develop this project. Right now it marks nine months since start of development and I feel the game has come a long way.

Download my project here
PC Version
Mac Version

please give feedback to my work in progress! I will greatly apprechiate it.

hyperionthunder
Regular

Re: The Wanderers Project [BxB][Fantasy][VN-RPG Hybrid][Furry]

#2 Post by hyperionthunder »

I also have the project posted on itch.io. find them here like right here!

DaveJP

#3 Post by DaveJP »

I like the premise thus far,
You mentioned that you plan to include dating elements I'm curious which characters will be datable?

In terms of feedback, I did notice that some proofreading needs to be done( For me this is only a minor issue)

I have bookmarked your itch.io page, wishing you the best of luck with your project!

hyperionthunder
Regular

#4 Post by hyperionthunder »

Thanks. I always struggled with writing, as I am partially hearing impaired, so English is not exactly my forte, even though I articulate well.

Basically I had plans to make all the major characters date-able, which basically is Bane, D (Dawid/Danel), IC143, with future characters down the road, bringing the total to 12 possible individuals to date, each representing the zodiac sign. I am seeing the date thing as a way to bond the characters closer to the main character to strengthen their zodiac sign bond, similar to how Persona date system works. This way it can affect how the end of the game plays out, like bad ending, ok ending, and the perfect Zodiac ending, for example.

DaveJP

#5 Post by DaveJP »

No problem, also don't worry as I mentioned it's only minor.

Interesting could be a fun way to explore their stories as well. That said that's quite ambitious, I'm looking forward to seeing more of IC143 and the other characters you have planned

Thanks for letting me know