A Lost Tale of the Deep Sea [GXB] [Myth][DEMO]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SelenesMemeory
Projects: A Lost Tale of the Deep Sea

A Lost Tale of the Deep Sea [GXB] [Myth][DEMO]

#1 Post by SelenesMemeory »

"Some things were meant to be lost...."
WARNING:
Content contains foul language.
Alcohol.
Adult humor.

The bottom of the ocean holds many secrets.
Much of the past can be found there, in fragments.
Everything left untouched and unmoved.
Time has no meaning there.
It has been that way since the beginning of time and will remain the same until the end.
Until now.....

Story

Chloe has always felt a call to the sea. Something about it's dark depths intrigue her in a way nothing else can. So when her boyfriend's coworker invites them both to a party on his boat, Chloe is ecstatic to spend a whole weekend out at sea. She would never guess at what events were unfolding, events set into motion over thousands of years ago....

Characters

Chloe
The MC. She has a bit of a quick temper but her heart is big and genuine. She loves the ocean and one day wants to be marine biologist.

Keith
The MC's boyfriend. Keith is a very socially awkward butterfly and he seems to have a hard time expressing himself (when he's sober). He is obsessed with anything that falls under the category of "get rich quick".

Toni
Keith's coworker, Toni is very confident and outgoing. As soon as he met Keith, they instantly became good friends. He seems to share Chloe's love of the ocean but maybe it's something more....

Screenshots

You can download the demo here.

What do you think???
For art:
I'm working on making my art better through practice and I would like to know where I'm at and what needs improvement!
Proportionate?
Shading?
Needs more details?
For writing:
Conversations between characters have never been my strong suit so tell me...
Does it sound natural?
Are their personalities bland/boring?
What do you like about them the most?
Anything else:
If you find anything else that you feel needs to be pointed out, feel free!!
I am extremely open to constructive criticism (as long as it stays constructive guys)
Just let me know what you think :)

Thank you in advance!