Phantom of the Blooming Rose [GxB] [Mystery/Romance/Royalty] [Kinetic] [Free]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
hyesunxoxo
Regular
Completed: Reflections ~Dreams and Reality~, High School Otome
Projects: Phantom of the Blooming Rose, Purrfectly Ever After, HEROxTRIO, One Year of Apocalypse,
itch: hyesunxoxo

Phantom of the Blooming Rose [GxB] [Mystery/Romance/Royalty] [Kinetic] [Free]

#1 Post by hyesunxoxo »

DEMO RELEASE DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED THIS NOVEMBER!

The allegiance of the 5 big kingdoms over the past century, Ashwell Kingdom located at the center and being the biggest and most influential, Thamor Kingdom in the west who boasts of military excellence and revolutionary weapons created, Loseon Kingdom in the north known for their rich agriculture and reign over the mountainous regions, Maicheven Kingdom in the east known for increased trades and mastery in the craft of aerial weapons and transportation such as aeroplanes, and lastly the Richmond Kingdom, a seaside kingdom and the last to join the allegiance with a relatively recent lineage, has made the country of Eclaria successful in almost all aspects, outgrowing the others found within its vicinity.

However, despite the harmonious relationships of these kingdoms, a notorious phantom thief lurks around the whole country with a hidden identity, stealing the most revered artifacts, leaving no kingdom free from his hands. Gems, chests, crowns and scepters from the past generations, he leaves none of the precious artifacts behind. No one knows particularly why the phantom thief commits such crimes, as the stolen artifacts are nowhere to be seen. Recently, the phantom thief has sent a message for Ashwell Kingdom, declaring his plans of stealing a prized possession that they treasure.

While Ashwell is governed by matriarchy, Rose D'elaphontaine Ashwell, only child of the Ashwell family and next in line to the throne, seizes the opportunity to catch the infamous phantom thief and put a stop to his crimes, therefore deeming herself worthy of serving the kingdom in the eyes of her constituents as well as the Queen herself. For the past century, the Ashwells have governed their kingdom this way, with the Queen Regent as the Head of the Kingdom and the King as her General. However, Rose is clueless as to who and what the real phantom thief is capable of, and in her case, what she doesn't know can truly harm her.

As Rose gets closer to the truth, she comes to experience baffling emotions and these foreign feelings cause a stir inside of her. She comes across two dashing men with a recognizable social status and one who has always stood by her side. Because of the phantom thief, her life takes a major 180-degree turn, changing the princess who only knew of proper courtesy, political talks and marriage solely out of convenience. When she finds out the whole truth, will she go according to plan and ascend to the throne with flying colors, or will she risk everything in the name of love?

CHARACTERS

Supporting Characters
Lord Nighwater, Queen Ashwell, Young Master Daniel, Princess Rose's Lady in Waiting, Artisan Marco

GAME FEATURES

3 Persons of Interest
Approximately 54,000 words of Storytelling
10+ Original Backgrounds
9 Event Illustrations
10+ Original Soundtracks & Custom Sound Effects
One True Ending

PROJECT DEVELOPMENT

LISTEN TO PHANTOM OF THE BLOOMING ROSE MUSIC DEMO HERE

Script Writing: 100%
Main Sprites: 100%
Proofreading: 100%
Supporting Sprites: 100%
Background Art: 35%
CG Art: 20%
Chibis and Icons: 100%
GUI: 30%
Logo: 100%
Programming: 10%
Musical Composition: 60%

PRODUCTION TEAM

Project Head and Writer: Hyesun Chan (hyesunxoxo)
Proofreaders: TheUsernameIsTaken, HarukaNami
Sprite Artists: maeamika, Adhylia
Background Artist: Ryuu Art
CG Artists: Adhylia and Ryuu Art
Chibi & Icons Artist: Red-Baby
GUI & Logo Artist: Camy
Sound and Music Composer: Jeff Penny (diatonicnerds)
Programmer: Lezalith
Story: Hyesun Chan & TheUsernameIsTaken

QUESTIONS

1. Does the storyline sound interesting to you? What is your first impression of the game?
2. What do you think about the characters? Which individual appeals to you the most?
3. Would you be interested in playing a kinetic novel like Phantom of the Blooming Rose? What do you think about kinetic novels?
4. Take a wild guess: who do you suspect to be the phantom thief?
5. Any other comments, questions and/or additional feedback?

FOLLOW US ON
Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram
Last edited by hyesunxoxo on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:25 pm, edited 16 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Visual Novel Writer, Project Head and Otome Enthusiast | Hire me to write your stories! [Commissions]

Empish
Veteran
Projects: Efemural Hearts, It Ends With Graduation
itch: empish

Re: Phantom of the Blooming Rose [GxB] [Mystery/Romance/Royalty] [Kinetic]

#2 Post by Empish »

Ooooh, so excited to see this thread. Lez told me about this project a while ago.

1. The storyline sounds interesting, because I love a good mystery. x3 There's something about a gentleman thief that's so alluring, I guess.
2. Rose appeals to me most, I like her attitude and her desire to prove herself. I hope she doesn't lose that throughout the story.
3. I'm interested in playing it, though I have to say that I'd probably be even more interested if there were different endings, such as success and failure in finding the thief, or deciding whether to pursue love or her duties. I understand if the story doesn't have room for that, and I'll still want to play it, but since kinetic novels are less popular and you're already done with the main script, I'd suggest considering adding branches if you can without it ballooning too much.
4. It'll be Rose! Mwahahaha. But no, I have no clue, mainly because so little is known about the thief's motivations.
5. Good luck! I'll be following this to see how it turns out.

Ertal77
Veteran
Completed: A Hand in the Darkness, Chasing the Stars, My Burning Heart, Blood and Lust, Lurkers, Jolly Roger, The Remainder, The Manor, Night and Day
Projects: Deep in the Forest and Exes Assault!!
Organization: Ertal Games
Tumblr: ertalgames
itch: ertal-games
Discord: Ertal#0394

#3 Post by Ertal77 »

hyesunxoxo wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:49 am
1. Does the storyline sound interesting to you? What is your first impression of the game?
The art! The character art is amazing! And although I'm not really drawn into otomes, the story seems promising, yes!
hyesunxoxo wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:49 am2. What do you think about the characters? Which individual appeals to you the most?
Hmm, Richard, perhaps, and the protag.
hyesunxoxo wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:49 am3. Would you be interested in playing a kinetic novel like Phantom of the Blooming Rose? What do you think about kinetic novels?
I prefer regular visual novels, with choices, but if the story is good I'd play it.
hyesunxoxo wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:49 am4. Take a wild guess: who do you suspect to be the phantom thief?
Is it one of the characters? Then I'd say Richard: that would be an original way of attracting the princess' interest and getting to marry her!
hyesunxoxo wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:49 am5. Any other comments, questions and/or additional feedback?
Just that this story looks really good, made with care and love, and I don't have any doubt that it will be wonderful!
Do you like BL games? Then join Ertal Games' Discord!

Cube
Regular
Completed: You and Me | Love is in Bloom
Projects: Ego Holic
Tumblr: qbstudios
itch: qbstudios

Re: Phantom of the Blooming Rose [GxB] [Mystery/Romance/Royalty] [Free]

#4 Post by Cube »

1. I'm not the average otome reader, but I like the mystery behind the whole glamour royalty story! Tbh, my first two associations that came to mind were "Phantom of the Opera" because of the mask, and "Cat's Eye" because of the thief stealing items.

2. Protag and Oliver. Aesthetics ahoy. Also, I like inquisite, strong characters as much as free-spirited ones. I hope Protag doesn't change to much when she learns how to L O V E

3. I agree with Empish - sincw you have such an impressive amount of words finished already, don't worry about forcing choices into it. Maybe add something else that will make this KN stand out?

4. I'm going with Protag. She has the mask on the sketch pic - SHE IS HIDING SOMETHING

5. I hope you can gain a lot of interest for this, because it looks promising!
ImageImageImage

hyesunxoxo
Regular
Projects: Phantom of the Blooming Rose, Purrfectly Ever After, HEROxTRIO, One Year of Apocalypse,

#5 Post by hyesunxoxo »

It is such an honor to get feedback from three amazing people in this community just 24 hours after we published this thread! We cannot be happier <3
Empish wrote: Ooooh, so excited to see this thread. Lez told me about this project a while ago.
1. The storyline sounds interesting, because I love a good mystery. x3 There's something about a gentleman thief that's so alluring, I guess.
That makes both of us! I'm very glad to know that you find the storyline interesting enough :D The goal is to cause a stir within the readers and to deliver a satisfying story ^^
Empish wrote: 2. Rose appeals to me most, I like her attitude and her desire to prove herself. I hope she doesn't lose that throughout the story.
She won't! Although some of her antics may be questionable, our heroine is very determined to prove herself worthy of becoming the Queen Regent! I am very happy to know that the protagonist appeals to the player most, as the story will be told through her point of view ^^
Empish wrote: 3. I'm interested in playing it, though I have to say that I'd probably be even more interested if there were different endings, such as success and failure in finding the thief, or deciding whether to pursue love or her duties. I understand if the story doesn't have room for that, and I'll still want to play it, but since kinetic novels are less popular and you're already done with the main script, I'd suggest considering adding branches if you can without it ballooning too much.
To be honest, this is the first vn script I made back in the day, so I was hesitant to go on branching. Everything's already set in solid stone, and I'm afraid I love it the way it is. There's a huge risk in the whole plot/sequence falling apart if we make any changes now or have any additions. The sequence is tightly knit together, and while I do agree with almost everything that was said above, I believe that it's what we planned for in the beginning and all that's left to do is to embrace it ❤ Your opinions highly matter to us, thank you for reaching out! If everything goes well for us, Phantom of the Blooming Rose may have a huge sequel in the future ^^
Empish wrote: 4. It'll be Rose! Mwahahaha. But no, I have no clue, mainly because so little is known about the thief's motivations.
An interesting choice! We hope the phantom thief doesn't disappoint ^^
Empish wrote: 5. Good luck! I'll be following this to see how it turns out.
Thanks a bunch! Please look out for us ❤

------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------
Ertal77 wrote: The art! The character art is amazing! And although I'm not really drawn into otomes, the story seems promising, yes!
That is a relief to hear ^^ Thank you very much for your generous compliments!
Ertal77 wrote: Hmm, Richard, perhaps, and the protag.
Master Richard is definitely an intimidating character at best, if not second to our very own heroine.
Ertal77 wrote: I prefer regular visual novels, with choices, but if the story is good I'd play it.
We hope that you enjoy the storyline for Phantom of the Blooming Rose!
Ertal77 wrote: Is it one of the characters? Then I'd say Richard: that would be an original way of attracting the princess' interest and getting to marry her!
It is one of the characters! And yes, Richard may have one of the strongest reasons to be the best candidate, indeed.
Ertal77 wrote: Just that this story looks really good, made with care and love, and I don't have any doubt that it will be wonderful!
Coming from a distinguished oelvn developer as yourself, we are thrilled to bring this game to you! Thank you so much and please look out for us ❤

------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------
Cube wrote: 1. I'm not the average otome reader, but I like the mystery behind the whole glamour royalty story! Tbh, my first two associations that came to mind were "Phantom of the Opera" because of the mask, and "Cat's Eye" because of the thief stealing items.
If phantom from the world renowned play was a thief, he might just be the person that Princess Rose is looking for! ^^ We have many inspirations for this visual novel :D
Cube wrote: 2. Protag and Oliver. Aesthetics ahoy. Also, I like inquisite, strong characters as much as free-spirited ones. I hope Protag doesn't change to much when she learns how to L O V E
Rose and Oliver are strong contrasts, so they definitely make an interesting duo! And yes, Ashwell will always be Rose's top priority.... or is it?
Cube wrote: 3. I agree with Empish - since you have such an impressive amount of words finished already, don't worry about forcing choices into it. Maybe add something else that will make this KN stand out?
We will definitely take it into account! We hope to bring a positive light to KNs, so the team and I will discuss about this matter further ^^ Your suggestions are very valuable to us!
Cube wrote: 4. I'm going with Protag. She has the mask on the sketch pic - SHE IS HIDING SOMETHING
An interesting deduction! We hope you look forward to what the princess has in store! ^^
Cube wrote: 5. I hope you can gain a lot of interest for this, because it looks promising!
We hope so too! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave some feedback ^^ Please look out for us! ❤
ImageImageImage
Visual Novel Writer, Project Head and Otome Enthusiast | Hire me to write your stories! [Commissions]

oOhanaOo
Regular
Projects: The poisoned rose/The dark diamond
Deviantart: Hana44440

#6 Post by oOhanaOo »

1)I definitely like this kind of prime games,especially with a good mystery in it it would be so perfict.

2) actually I liked all the characters and the important thing that the main character is beautiful,also I liked Daniel he is so cute😍.

3)well I didn't play much games like this so I as am interesting in it.

4)hmm,this is a hard question but I think it's Rose because she is the main character so mostly it will be about her,I guess.

5)is there any sercret route or path?
And I want to say that you did a great job with the art and story,I wish you best and good luck

hyesunxoxo
Regular

Re: Phantom of the Blooming Rose [GxB] [Mystery/Romance/Royalty] [Kinetic] [Free]

#7 Post by hyesunxoxo »

oOhanaOo wrote: 1)I definitely like this kind of prime games,especially with a good mystery in it it would be so perfict.
This used to be a fantasy as well, so we are bringing it to reality!
oOhanaOo wrote: 2) actually I liked all the characters and the important thing that the main character is beautiful,also I liked Daniel he is so cute😍.
Ah, we agree! You get to play through the story as the heroine, so that is very important to us! Master Daniel is a refreshing addition to this solid pack!
oOhanaOo wrote: 3)well I didn't play much games like this so I as am interesting in it.
We plan to be a game changer in the field of kinetic visual novels, so we hope you like it! The game will basically have a linear story, which does not involve heavy branching (if not none at all). To us, this is the true meaning of a kinetic novel.
oOhanaOo wrote: 4)hmm,this is a hard question but I think it's Rose because she is the main character so mostly it will be about her,I guess.
Interesting thoughts! The everybody shares different opinions so far, so we are curious to see how everyone will feel about the phantom thief's hidden identity!
oOhanaOo wrote: 5)is there any sercret route or path?
And I want to say that you did a great job with the art and story,I wish you best and good luck
If we told you, then it wouldn't be a secret, don't you think? :wink: Thank you so much! Please look forward to more updates from us and we hope that you will join us on this journey together!
ImageImageImage

Overdose

Re: Phantom of the Blooming Rose [GxB] [Mystery/Romance/Royalty] [Kinetic] [Free]

#8 Post by Overdose »

1; It certainly does! Sounds like a lot of writing went into the backstory and lore behind the kingdoms, it would be interesting to learn more about them.
2; The characters seem likable and fleshed out, what jumps out to me is Richard and Rose. It seems like Rose isn't the usual boring protagonist Otome games tend to have, so I'm excited to see what she's like!
3; They're fine, although they can drag because of the lack of options. Or maybe I just need plot stuff happening to be interested, but it seems like lack of plot/things happening won't be a problem with your story?
4; For some reason, Oliver or Richard... but I have no idea
5; Nothing else really, except, as I stated before, I hope the protagonist won't be as bland and helpless as other Otome games.

I really like the sound of it, and the classic style sounds amazing. I would love to play it!
(the characters are also drawn really nicely, just fyi~)

Asgardian4

#9 Post by Asgardian4 »

1. Story line is pretty insteresting. Good characters
2. Richard Knightley looks like a cool guy
3. Not a fan of kinetic. But intrigued.
4. Let it be Rich Knightley. I like that guy
5. Good luck!

renkka
Regular
Projects: The Glass Coffin, Bistro Days, BTS Universe Story, Ova Magica, Every Day's Different, etc.

#10 Post by renkka »

Been seeing this title float around for awhile now, so I'm excited to see that the official WIP thread is up!

- Very intriguing. I love a good, twisted mystery and strong protagonist, so this game seems like a great fit for me. My first impression of the game is "Phantom of the Opera" only because of the title, but the premise and art has definitely caught my attention!

2. What do you think about the characters? Which individual appeals to you the most?
- I like the characters. Oliver is completely my type, so he was the first one who appealed to me. For some reason, he seems like the type who is hiding something, so I will be keeping my eye out for him.

3. Would you be interested in playing a kinetic novel like Phantom of the Blooming Rose? What do you think about kinetic novels?
- Yes! I have no strong opinion, either positive or negative, about kinetic novels. My biggest concern is just the story, so if the story is still immersive and intriguing, then that's all that I can ask for!

4. Take a wild guess: who do you suspect to be the phantom thief?
- It's either Oliver or Albert. I just say Albert because meganes always seem to be masking something... (I say this, but I also wear glasses, haha.) Oliver because I have a strong gut feeling. Let's find out if I'm wrong!

5. Any other comments, questions and/or additional feedback?
- Good luck on the game! Super excited to see more updates. And I have high hopes for our lovely MC. I can't wait to see her growth throughout the story! I'm also interested in seeing what kind of music Jeff is going to be making for this game, as he's also making the tracks for PPR. He's super great at what he does!
Renkka
Writer, Editor, Narrative Designer

hyesunxoxo
Regular

#11 Post by hyesunxoxo »

Just less than 72 hours and we've received 6 insightful feedback replies from you guys! Thank you so much, and please keep them coming as we update you on progress ❤
EyesOfTheHeavens wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 10:51 am 1; It certainly does! Sounds like a lot of writing went into the backstory and lore behind the kingdoms, it would be interesting to learn more about them.
We are very happy to know this! Oliver will definitely bring the spirit of Richmond with him on the way to Ashwell, we hope that you look forward to it!
EyesOfTheHeavens wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 10:51 am 2; The characters seem likable and fleshed out, what jumps out to me is Richard and Rose. It seems like Rose isn't the usual boring protagonist Otome games tend to have, so I'm excited to see what she's like!
Ah, exactly! This is what I had in mind when we were crafting our very own heroine - the otome world has enough of the bland protagonists and we need someone who can stand on their toes, a heroine who doesn't need a man to define her, but rather, to stand with her. One of the themes for this VN is women empowerment!
EyesOfTheHeavens wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 10:51 am 3; They're fine, although they can drag because of the lack of options. Or maybe I just need plot stuff happening to be interested, but it seems like lack of plot/things happening won't be a problem with your story?
The plot was designed to be engaging as we definitely considered this while creating the story. A lot of stuff happens in every chapter, so we hope that it is enough to pay for the lack of options in the usual interactive visual novel.
EyesOfTheHeavens wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 10:51 am 4; For some reason, Oliver or Richard... but I have no idea
They are both interesting characters, and we've planned lots of things in store that will give all the persons of interest a good reason to commit such a crime.
EyesOfTheHeavens wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 10:51 am 5; Nothing else really, except, as I stated before, I hope the protagonist won't be as bland and helpless as other Otome games.
There will be feminine moments, but our protagonist won't be the type to get swayed just yet. Please look forward to more adventures with Rose!
EyesOfTheHeavens wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 10:51 am I really like the sound of it, and the classic style sounds amazing. I would love to play it!
Thank you so much! Please look after us ❤ We will be updating soon ^^

Asgardian4 wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 11:36 am 1. Story line is pretty insteresting. Good characters
We're glad that you like the story and the characters! Afterall, they are the ones who will bring the whole plot to life.
Asgardian4 wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 11:36 am 2. Richard Knightley looks like a cool guy
There's no doubt about that 😉
Asgardian4 wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 11:36 am 3. Not a fan of kinetic. But intrigued.
We've done a great job, we hope our efforts will be enough to keep you intrigued! Please stay tuned ^^
Asgardian4 wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 11:36 am 4. Let it be Rich Knightley. I like that guy
We like him a lot too! Let's all see how this plays out 😉
Asgardian4 wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 11:36 am 5. Good luck!
Thank you so much! Please look after us ❤ We will be updating soon ^^

renkka wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:31 pm Been seeing this title float around for awhile now, so I'm excited to see that the official WIP thread is up!
Ahh that means a lot to us! We've been hiding in our cave for some time, so we're really happy to know that you've heard of our project ❤
renkka wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:31 pm 1. Does the storyline sound interesting to you? What is your first impression of the game?
- Very intriguing. I love a good, twisted mystery and strong protagonist, so this game seems like a great fit for me. My first impression of the game is "Phantom of the Opera" only because of the title, but the premise and art has definitely caught my attention!
We're very happy! You can say that phantom of the opera is one of our influences for the game (minus the singing) but there is always something intriguing about a classic, gentlemanly criminal. We hope you stick around with our heroine ^^
renkka wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:31 pm 2. What do you think about the characters? Which individual appeals to you the most?
- I like the characters. Oliver is completely my type, so he was the first one who appealed to me. For some reason, he seems like the type who is hiding something, so I will be keeping my eye out for him.
The person who seems to hide the least might just be keeping the most, no? We love Oliver too!
renkka wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:31 pm 3. Would you be interested in playing a kinetic novel like Phantom of the Blooming Rose? What do you think about kinetic novels?
- Yes! I have no strong opinion, either positive or negative, about kinetic novels. My biggest concern is just the story, so if the story is still immersive and intriguing, then that's all that I can ask for!
Spot on! That is what we're aiming for, and we're working hard to tell a good story with our best efforts!
renkka wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:31 pm 4. Take a wild guess: who do you suspect to be the phantom thief?
- It's either Oliver or Albert. I just say Albert because meganes always seem to be masking something... (I say this, but I also wear glasses, haha.) Oliver because I have a strong gut feeling. Let's find out if I'm wrong!
Glasses gang! Half of the whole team wear them too... can we say we're all masking something as well? xD We love hearing everybody's guesses, let's all find out together! ❤
renkka wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:31 pm 5. Any other comments, questions and/or additional feedback?
- Good luck on the game! Super excited to see more updates. And I have high hopes for our lovely MC. I can't wait to see her growth throughout the story!
Thank you so much, please look after us ❤ We'd love to have you with us through this journey!
ImageImageImage

hyesunxoxo
Regular

#12 Post by hyesunxoxo »

Private Chambers.png
Update!
Please give our latest music demo a listen at: https://soundcloud.com/jeff-penny/orchestral

Phantom of the Blooming Rose will have all-original soundtracks and sound effects made by the talented Jeff Penny. You can check his previous works here:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeffpennymusic
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeffpennymusic
Tumblr: http://jeffpennymusic.tumblr.com/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/diatonicnerds
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeff-penny
ImageImageImage

DAX
Regular
Deviantart: daxsu-artsu

#13 Post by DAX »

hyesunxoxo wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:49 am
It does sound interesting. Since it has my most favourite genre of all the time romance, of course, I will prepare the ships to be sailed. Honestly, the storyline can be somewhat generic but it all depends on the protag personality and writer's capabilities to make it interesting. As of now, it piqued my interest.

My first impression? Another ship to be sailed... Another game to be played... and another mystery to be unveiled...
hyesunxoxo wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:49 am2. What do you think about the characters? Which individual appeals to you the most?
I hope Rose will not disappoint me. Because you know... lots of female protags are pretty disappointing. Even if the protag is supposed to be superhumanly strong, it is ironic that she can be suppressed by a bunch of mobs just for a scene where male interests will save her. I sure hope that this will not happen. Design-wise, I am immediately attracted to Richard. Personality-wise, I don't have one right now. I need more info to think which personality appeals me the most.
hyesunxoxo wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:49 am3. Would you be interested in playing a kinetic novel like Phantom of the Blooming Rose? What do you think about kinetic novels?
Yes, I do. What do I think about kinetic novels? Well, I don't mind. If done well, it can be really, really awesome.
hyesunxoxo wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:49 am4. Take a wild guess: who do you suspect to be the phantom thief?
Hmm... Cliche-wise, it may be Albert. Identity-cliche-wise, it must be Richard. Design-wise, it has to be Oliver. In other words, I don't know. Thus I want to know. Fufufu~
hyesunxoxo wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:49 am5. Any other comments, questions and/or additional feedback?
Art is awesome! The summary of the story is a bit long but is well-written. I'm anticipating this!

DAX
Regular
Deviantart: daxsu-artsu

#14 Post by DAX »

hyesunxoxo wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 1:37 am Private Chambers.png
Update!
Please give our latest music demo a listen at: https://soundcloud.com/jeff-penny/orchestral

The music is so awesome! Even the sound, Ummm... what do you call it? Well, I don't know! Look at soundcloud! It looks like an almost even wave!

Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

#15 Post by Red-Baby »

DAX wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:50 am
hyesunxoxo wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 1:37 am Private Chambers.png
Update!

The music is so awesome! Even the sound, Ummm... what do you call it? Well, I don't know! Look at soundcloud! It looks like an almost even wave!
Hi DAX
Happy to hear you like the track. Jeff has been awesome, coming up with amazing music for PotBR, so we hope everyone enjoys the rest of the game's soundtrack as much as we do.

=)