What the Heart Wants [GxG] [Slice of Life] [Drama] [Romance]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
missxtake
Regular
Tumblr: vanilla-edge

Re: What the Heart Wants [GxG] [Slice of Life] [Drama] [Romance]

#16 Post by missxtake »

Hi there! Just a quick update: the script, character sprites, and music for the demo are fully finalized!
The backgrounds and CGs are our top priority right now, along with implementing the (fully recorded) voice acting.
The UI is mostly finished, but I've run into a snag--so I'm also posting here to say that if you'd be interested in helping me fix it, please contact me here via PM.
Development is a little slow-going, but it's definitely still going. Thank you for your understanding.

Edit: With the help of the kind people over at the r/visualnovels discord, I've managed to fix things. (Thank you!)
Image Image

chujnia

#17 Post by chujnia »

How's the progress?

DY4Y
Tumblr: dy4y

#18 Post by DY4Y »

I really like this concept. A harem protagonist who doesn't want the harem because they're gay is a funny idea, but it can also bring about some good more emotional content. The characters and the background art also seem very good, and from the little bit this shows the writing does seem fun as well. I hope you're still working on this since I would be very happy to buy it when it's done.