My Tripple Romance [Romance/Dating/Adult/Drama/Comedy]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
vely labs

My Tripple Romance [Romance/Dating/Adult/Drama/Comedy]

#1 Post by vely labs »

Goal
Our development goal is to create a visual novel with multiple endings, but this is not your usual romance adult novel.
At the very beginning of the game you choose which of the two personalities your main character is going to have.
First option, and default one is romantic virgin, nice guy who cares about his friends. If you choose this option, the game
will be affected in a way girls behave towards you.
Second option is perverted main character that only sees boobs in front of him.
His thoughts are: boob left, boob right, boobs everywhere! Choose your type of main character and try to get affection of our girls.
Some girls like one type, the other ones don't like it.
Play game and found out personalities of girls and then try again to get the one you truly desire. What girl would you like, and what
personality would she prefer?

Both of the paths will be uncensored with nude CG. Since we will publish game on Steam we will have Steam friendly version and
adult patch for download. We will try to get other distributors to accept our game on their stores, and will update you accordingly.
Some parts will be pure comedy and some will be little dramatic but we would destroy fun mood completely.

Story and characters
Each personality playthrough has at least 3 endings. Choose your girl/girls if they are conscent with it.

Main character is named by you. He is 18 years old and is a university freshman, studying program engineering.
His personality depends on your choice. First one is called "Cute guy" and other option is "Ero-dono".
His hobbies are gaming and manga.
Depending on your choice he is reading doujinshi or playing dating-sims.
He lives alone in his apartment, he doesn't cook so he lunches outside.

Our girls:
trivia 1.jpg
trivia2.jpg
trivia 3.jpg
Example of a girls body
akane bikini.jpg
I would not like to spoil more about girls, because the game is story heavy and the big focus is on actually finding out what each girl likes.

Progress so far:
Story(multiple endings): 70%
CG(high end): 20%
Art: 50%
Music: 50%
Coding: 50%

We plan to release demo later this week or next one.

About us:
Artist Maja Leiner aka "Vely" has been drawing since childhood attended high school country competitions. At the moment she is studying
Business Informatics. she is owner of Vely Gaming youtube channel that has cca 5000 subscribers and has over 300 videos, mostly guides about games. Here is her Twitter link. https://twitter.com/Vely_Gaming

The programmer is Phillip aka "Bubo", he has finished a bachelor of computer science, module program engineering.
Was working at IBM Interactive experiences as a developer before quitting and becoming online game developer in Unity.

Questions:
What do you think about story idea?
Do you like multiple paths/endings?
What do you think about girls, what is first thing you feel when you look at each girl?
What girl would you take, would you take more then 1? Why?
How do you feel when you hear only 2 people are doing this game, is that bad or plus?
What do you think about art, do you need CG's to make that decision?
Do you think that it is Kickstarter worthy?

Feel free to talk about the game, I'm here to listen about it!!

Thank you for your time!

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: My Tripple Romance [Romance/Dating/Adult/Drama/Comedy]

#2 Post by fleet »

Questions:
What do you think about story idea? The idea is okay.

Do you like multiple paths/endings? Yes, I do.

What do you think about girls, what is first thing you feel when you look at each girl? The art is very good.

What girl would you take, would you take more then 1? Why? If I played the game, I would try to win a different girl in each play-through.

How do you feel when you hear only 2 people are doing this game, is that bad or plus? I don't see a major problem with two people making the game. Before you release a demo I would STRONGLY recommend you get a native English speaker to check your game.

What do you think about art, do you need CG's to make that decision? As I said the art is very good.

Do you think that it is Kickstarter worthy? Yes, but see my comment about getting a native English speaker to check your game.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

vely labs

Re: My Tripple Romance [Romance/Dating/Adult/Drama/Comedy]

#3 Post by vely labs »

fleet wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 12:10 pm Before you release a demo I would STRONGLY recommend you get a native English speaker to check your game.
Thank you for your feedback, we will find someone who will check the game!