Big Bad Wolf [BxB] [Yaoi Jam 18] [Romance?, Historical?, Action, Mystery, Fairy Tale] [DEMO 1.0 OUT]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
illuminate001
Veteran
Completed: DSGR, Let's MEAT Adam, Sexy Litter, Bara Boarders
Projects: Secret Project
Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
Tumblr: soulsoftea
itch: soulsoftea

Re: Big Bad Wolf [BxB] [Yaoi Jam 18] [Romance?, Historical?, Action, Mystery, Fairy Tale] [DEMO 1.0 OUT]

#16 Post by illuminate001 »

Hi Pumpkin Spike,

First off I have been dancing around my house to whatever music you used as the theme for the festival! lol. So thank you for that. =)

The demo ends at a pretty good spot, although obviously, it cuts it pretty linear since the 1st major branch is where it ends. Mainly, I just wanted to see where it could go branching wise. I was torn between following the primary objective to find my brother thus choosing Gyles and knowing how these VN's work, meaning you gotta spend as much time with the person you wanna end up with.

In that case, I'd choose Rohit, but I thought getting a policeman to help me from a criminal family...ehhh...maybe not a good idea. lol

So I ended up saying, no, I must find Geri, and ended up going with Gyles. (the other 2 guys would probably not help me or try to scam me somehow)
ImageImage
ImageImage

pumpkin spike
Regular
Projects: A Bureau of Monsters
itch: pumpkin-spike

Re: Big Bad Wolf [BxB] [Yaoi Jam 18] [Romance?, Historical?, Action, Mystery, Fairy Tale] [DEMO 1.0 OUT]

#17 Post by pumpkin spike »

ParrotWatcher wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:47 am
Thank you so much for your response and support!

Gyles seem to be a popular choice ouo
I intend to show off many sides of each character so hopefully by the time the full game comes out for you to play, you'll like them all well, that is the hope anyhow ovo;;

I'll keep in mind your vote for sexy scenes, and see what I can do once I get to such a scene~
illuminate001 wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 pm
Hi illuminate!

Aww, I'm so glad you like the music choices! ovo since I'm particularly nervous when it comes to choosing music The song is Rainbows by Kevin MacLeod if you want to listen to it on repeat xD

Thank you so much for your comment and interest in the game!
WIP AllxAll game with turn based fighting (Demo 2.0 out!)

WIP Yaoi game Demo 1.0 out! (haitus)

illuminate001
Veteran
Completed: DSGR, Let's MEAT Adam, Sexy Litter, Bara Boarders
Projects: Secret Project
Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
Tumblr: soulsoftea
itch: soulsoftea

#18 Post by illuminate001 »

Haha yes I already found and downloaded the song! I use it while I'm cleaning my apartment lol.
ImageImage
ImageImage

pumpkin spike
Regular
Projects: A Bureau of Monsters
itch: pumpkin-spike

#19 Post by pumpkin spike »

Fell a bit silent after the demo release, but I'm still working on this game :D

Now that the yaoi jam is over, admittedly, I've been a bit lazier. No more rushing through my weekends to finish artwork or to search through music sites. It's a good and bad thing. I'm slightly less stressed my full time job is no help and STILL eating time and have time to enjoy all of my hobbies. But at the same time, I'm not working at my fastest pace to finish this game. I'll try my hardest to work out a plan this coming weekend to see how I can get all the demo updates done, at least.

I've been working on both the demo updates and the script for Rohit's route (I've decided to start with him) at the same time. I've finished 2 chapters for Rohit's route and, er, one sprite for the demo update ;; (see below). It's a slow process, but slow and steady wins the race, right?

I'll be working on finishing the sprites for the demo first. There will be sprites for Mr & Mrs. Lyall, the maid (who will be playing a bigger role in the story than I intended), Tiburon, and the little girl in Gyles' class. The main sprites may get more poses, but I'm going to finish these sprites first before I let myself do something that drastic :lol: I will be giving all sprites a few more expressions since when I was putting the demo together, I found that there were many more emotions that I wanted the characters to show than I had.

Mrs. Lyall:

WIP AllxAll game with turn based fighting (Demo 2.0 out!)

WIP Yaoi game Demo 1.0 out! (haitus)