The land of Socotrine— a hidden garden surrounded by a border of reality-distorting mist.
Fallstreak tells the tale of Adelise Cotard, a young girl that enters a timeless golden dream when she falls asleep.
How are her dreams related to the Fire of Collapse, a mysterious disaster ten years ago in which prismatic flames rained from the sky, and how does it connect with her ultimate goal: escape from the closed world of Socotrine?
- Writing & Editing: 100% (80,000 words)
- Character Sprites: 100% (13 unique character sprites)
- Backgrounds: 100% (30 unique backgrounds)
- Event CGs: 50% (11 CGs)
- OST: 95% (21 tracks)
- Scripting and Programming: 45%
- GUI: 100%
Writing & OST: Centi
Sprites & CGs: Rimuu
Logo & GUI: Potouto
1. What are your first impressions on Fallstreak in terms of genre and tone? What kind of content are you expecting from what you've seen?
2. What characters are you interested in learning more about? Currently just the children character cards have been introduced, but is there more you'd like to learn about them or about the older characters?
3. Does the setting and premise feel unique and make you want to learn more about Fallstreak?
4. Currently we try to post one new character intro card and screenshot a week, but what kind of posts & updates are you interested in seeing more of besides that?
5. Following Fallstreak's release later this year, development will begin on the second entry of Fallstreak, which a kickstarter in planned for. What would you like to see in regards to rewards?
Any other feedback or questions are welcome as well!