My Burning Heart [BL, KICKSTARTER, DEMO available]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Ertal77
Veteran
Completed: A Hand in the Darkness, Chasing the Stars, My Burning Heart, Blood and Lust, Lurkers, Jolly Roger, The Remainder, The Manor, Night and Day
Projects: Deep in the Forest and Exes Assault!!
Organization: Ertal Games
Tumblr: ertalgames
itch: ertal-games
Discord: Ertal#0394

Re: My Burning Heart [BL, Yaoi Jam, DEMO available]

#16 Post by Ertal77 »

illuminate001 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:06 pm From the UI to the Bg's and sprites and music...everything just fits. It means that the vision you have for My Burning Heart is really clear in your mind. Don't lose that! =)
In fact, it means that, this time, I've found an artist who is willing to make a game together instead of just being paid for a certain number of CGs or sprites and then vanish forever :lol: It should be obvious, for artists as well, that this way the outcome is more consistent and overally better. But we all know they are free spirits.
Do you like BL games? Then join Ertal Games' Discord!

illuminate001
Veteran
Completed: DSGR, Let's MEAT Adam, Sexy Litter, Bara Boarders
Projects: Secret Project
Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
Tumblr: soulsoftea
itch: soulsoftea

#17 Post by illuminate001 »

Oh wow! So it's a real partnership and now just a commission based relationship. Excellent! It seems to be making all the difference.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Ertal77
Veteran
Completed: A Hand in the Darkness, Chasing the Stars, My Burning Heart, Blood and Lust, Lurkers, Jolly Roger, The Remainder, The Manor, Night and Day

#18 Post by Ertal77 »

We have now a Steam store page! throws confetti

Link added to the main post :wink: Don't forget to add it to your wishlist if you are interested, since it helps us get more visibility!

Ertal77
Veteran

#19 Post by Ertal77 »

Now that Chasing the Stars is complete, I'm happy to move forward to My Burning Heart!

We (6nii9 and I, Ertal) will run a Kickstarter campaign from February 11th to March 11th, in order to get the basic funds to keep the project going: I've already paid for the lovely backgrounds made by the talented Badriel, and also for the commercial license to use the music tracks in the game, plus 6nii9's only income comes from art commissions. So the Kickstarter money will go to cover the game developing expenses and to support our artist!

You can have a look at our Kickstarter's page here, although of course it's not live yet: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... n=e9ad1292

Do you like the rewards? Any suggestion? Feel free to comment on it, so we can accommodate it to your tastes!

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#20 Post by Zelan »

It seems odd to me that the wallpapers are availible at the lowest tier, for 5 pounds, but the next lowest tier to get them is the 30 pound tier. Since the wallpapers are a Kickstarter exclusive, while all of your games are availible to buy outside of the Kickstarter, you might end up with, for example, people who are unable to go up to the 30 pound tier but able to back the 15 pound tier, but choosing not to because they want the exclusive wallpapers.

I would either make the wallpapers available at every tier, get rid of them from the 5 pound tier, or make them an add-on to the lower tiers.

Ertal77
Veteran

#21 Post by Ertal77 »

Thinking pose True!

Thank you, Zelan, I'll change that.

Ertal77
Veteran

#22 Post by Ertal77 »

PeterKmiecik
Regular
Tumblr: peterkmiecik
Deviantart: peterkmiecik

Re: My Burning Heart [BL, KICKSTARTER, DEMO available]

#23 Post by PeterKmiecik »

Looks and sounds promising :) Intro is well made imo, logo could get some more readibility though. Just wondering.. why do You try to get so small amount from KS? Are You guys living out of noodles or what ? :D

Ertal77
Veteran

#24 Post by Ertal77 »

PeterKmiecik wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:17 pm Just wondering.. why do You try to get so small amount from KS? Are You guys living out of noodles or what ? :D
:lol: Well, the purpose of a Kickstarter campaign is getting the necessary funds to finish a project, not to live out of it!

I prefer to ask for the minimum and get sure the funds arrive :wink:

Ertal77
Veteran

#25 Post by Ertal77 »

Webp.net-resizeimage (41).png
A big thank you from Adnan for helping us reach our Kickstarter goal!
Please keep sharing our campaign with your yaoi lovers’ friends!

Ertal77
Veteran

#26 Post by Ertal77 »

Our demo is now also available in Spanish! And the French version is coming soon :wink:

Cross your fingers for us, please! Let's reach that Spanish & French full translation stretch goal!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... sual-novel

Ertal77
Veteran

#27 Post by Ertal77 »

IT'S OFFICIAL NOW!

MY BURNING HEART WILL BE RELEASED IN ENGLISH, SPANISH, FRENCH AND GERMAN!

You can check out the demo in the language of your preference!
https://ertal-games.itch.io/my-burning-heart

Remember our Kickstarter campaign is still ongoing, so please share it with your yaoi lovers friends!
KICKSTARTER LINK

Ertal77
Veteran

#28 Post by Ertal77 »

Let's celebrate the final sprint of our Kickstarter campaign (only 4 days left!! ) with a little giveaway!

To enter the giveaway, you must comment on our Steam page post, simple as that! You can also add us to your Wishlist if you haven't yet, but it's not required for the giveaway ;)

The price? A set of four A5 sized prints of some of our beautiful CGs and a chibi Adnan sticker!

We'll select the three winners on Thu, March 14 2019 7:16 AM CET, the moment the KS finishes.

https://steamcommunity.com/gid/10358279 ... 1156178512

Amiralo
Regular
Completed: What's your name? : 2017 nano reno, Saccharine: a misleading sim date. Reverie: an odd simdate. Where adabans grow: an asian simdate. Monochrome and colors.
Projects: Enwiss the Beloved
Organization: Amiralo
Deviantart: Amiralo

#29 Post by Amiralo »

Is it bad that based on appearances alone, I think Harun is the hottest? Too bad he isn't getting a route *cries*. That being said, I hope Adnan would be a bit more determined in leaving instead of just melting at first kiss haha. The art is great and I love the diversity in characters. Eagerly awaiting this project to come out
My deviant art (where you can look at the embarrassing sim dates I have made). http://amiralo.deviantart.com/

My current project
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54150

Gery
Regular

#30 Post by Gery »

I'll be honest, the moment I saw the beautiful art I was sold! One of the most gorgeous games to come out this (hopefully) year!