Indigo + Memory [Commercial][BxB][BL/Yaoi]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
rivars
Regular
Completed: Harry Potter and the Transformency Spell, Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part I, II
Projects: Indigo+Memory
Organization: Rivars Studio
Tumblr: prince-kristian
itch: rivarsstudio

Indigo + Memory [Commercial][BxB][BL/Yaoi]

#1 Post by rivars »

2017.07.10 UPDATE: Game title changed from The X Game to Indigo + Memory, since there turns out is an event with the same name XD
2017.10.28 UPDATE: Changed description.
2020.10.19 UPDATE: Commercial GAME RELEASE [Magnus Route] - DOWNLOAD

Indigo organisation collects and teaches kids with paranormal abilities in their school, the heads of this organization are so-called Elders. After graduating all students are placed in teams, which then go on missions to do all the dirty work for organization.

Six months ago Constantine was one of the graduates and now he is a part of a newly assembled team. He never liked the system in which he was forced to be because of his power, he always dreamed of running away, but was afraid to try it or that's what he thought.
Currently I'm working on their profiles and will post detailed description a bit later.
Planned features (with all routes)
  • Six hours of gameplay;
  • Three different routes;
  • 15+ CGs;
  • 6+ NSFW CGs;
  • 9 endings;
  • Music;
  • English version;

~Thank you for your time ^^!
Last edited by rivars on Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:31 am, edited 4 times in total.

illuminate001
Veteran
Completed: DSGR, Let's MEAT Adam, Sexy Litter, Bara Boarders
Projects: Secret Project
Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
Tumblr: soulsoftea
itch: soulsoftea

Re: The X Game [Commercial][BxB][BL/Yaoi]

#2 Post by illuminate001 »

Hi Rivars,

Are the roses on Constantine's neck tattoos? Also, they kind of hint to something vampiric, like a subtle foreboding (I don't know if that was intentional or not). Not that the other guys are actual vampires but that symbolically they intended to drain the life out of him. oorrrr...maybe I'm thinking too hard. Which is entirely probable. lol
ImageImage
ImageImage

rivars
Regular
Completed: Harry Potter and the Transformency Spell, Harry Potter and the Mysterious Thief part I, II

#3 Post by rivars »

illuminate001 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:43 pm Hi Rivars,

Are the roses on Constantine's neck tattoos? Also, they kind of hint to something vampiric, like a subtle foreboding (I don't know if that was intentional or not). Not that the other guys are actual vampires but that symbolically they intended to drain the life out of him. oorrrr...maybe I'm thinking too hard. Which is entirely probable. lol
Hi Illuminate001!

Yes, that is a tattoo on his neck and it plays a big role in one of the routes. That tattoo itself doesn't really have to do anything with something bad happening, but after Constantine gets it there is an event which totally jeopardizes his life.
Originally for me it was more like a proof of an event that had happened. :)

Ertal77
Veteran
Completed: A Hand in the Darkness, Chasing the Stars, My Burning Heart, Blood and Lust, Lurkers, Jolly Roger, The Remainder, The Manor, Night and Day
Projects: Deep in the Forest and Exes Assault!!
Organization: Ertal Games
Tumblr: ertalgames
itch: ertal-games
Discord: Ertal#0394

#4 Post by Ertal77 »

Oooh, this looks good! I'm super excited of seeing another game by you! :D

The kinda X-Men idea is cool, and from the characters my favorite is the protag, hahaha! (Okay, I always choose the protag).

Best of luck with this!
Do you like BL games? Then join Ertal Games' Discord!

rivars
Regular

#5 Post by rivars »

Ertal77 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:13 pm Oooh, this looks good! I'm super excited of seeing another game by you! :D

The kinda X-Men idea is cool, and from the characters my favorite is the protag, hahaha! (Okay, I always choose the protag).

Best of luck with this!
Thank you! ^^
To be honest when I created it and even chose "the X team" name I wasn't thinking about X-men at all, but literally a few days ago my friend made that connection and I was very much surprised that didn't see it myself XD And now I think that I need to change it, because that looks like huge X-men reference, otherwise Marvel will sue me lol.

rivars
Regular

Re: Indigo + Memory [Commercial][BxB][BL/Yaoi]

#6 Post by rivars »

Draft for Magnus route is done.

Ertal77
Veteran
Completed: A Hand in the Darkness, Chasing the Stars, My Burning Heart, Blood and Lust, Lurkers, Jolly Roger, The Remainder, The Manor, Night and Day
Projects: Deep in the Forest and Exes Assault!!
Organization: Ertal Games
Tumblr: ertalgames
itch: ertal-games
Discord: Ertal#0394

#7 Post by Ertal77 »

Aaaaaaw, those CGs look so good!!! T_T
Do you like BL games? Then join Ertal Games' Discord!

rivars
Regular

#8 Post by rivars »

Ertal77 wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:36 am Aaaaaaw, those CGs look so good!!! T_T
Thank you! <3

rivars
Regular

#9 Post by rivars »

Magnus route and Gabriel route are ready to be proofread.
And here is some flirty Vincent :3

rivars
Regular

#10 Post by rivars »

Still working on Vincent's route.

rivars
Regular

#11 Post by rivars »

Magnus route currently is being fixed by editor and all CGs for it are in lineart stage.
Some changes are being made - the release version will have two options - Magnus and Gabriel.

rivars
Regular

#12 Post by rivars »

Indigo + Memory was finally released yesterday but for now with only one route (Magnus route) on Itch.io. DOWNLOAD

If the game makes the money I've already invested back then there will be other routes and they will be released as updates, but with each major update I will increase the price of the game.

High
Regular

#13 Post by High »

This so crazy. I became aware of your iconic drarry fan games literally yesterday, via a fanfic, only to find out today you have an original game out. I've just bought Indigo + Memory and haven't played yet. I will write down my thoughts later.

P.S. - I hope the 'blue stone' post-credit scene of Mysterious Thief 2 is followed up someday.

rivars
Regular

#14 Post by rivars »

High wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:49 am This so crazy. I became aware of your iconic drarry fan games literally yesterday, via a fanfic, only to find out today you have an original game out. I've just bought Indigo + Memory and haven't played yet. I will write down my thoughts later.

P.S. - I hope the 'blue stone' post-credit scene of Mysterious Thief 2 is followed up someday.
Ah!!! Thank you so much!!! I really do hope you will like it as much as my drarry games ! <3
I would be very grateful for the feedback!