Earth’s reality wasn’t meant to happen—in fact, it was the product of a very bored goddess. She created six worlds to keep herself entertained, networking them together so they don’t literally fall apart (an unfortunate consequence of going against the proper universe). This network helps our worlds to survive, and it supports the structure of our reality itself. You know, so it doesn’t collapse and kill everyone.
Yes, if just one world becomes unanchored, they will all become crushed under the infinite weight of the original universe. She…didn’t really think that one through. But, like any responsible being, she developed a plan.
Crown of Worlds transports readers into the shoes of Bellot, a former navy medic. Through a twist of fate, they are offered the chance to save not only our world, but five others that traverse various themes, from brassy steampunk to sleek sci-fi. The adventure is daring and bold—exploring not only choices, but the aftermath that comes with them, in an unflinching narrative that’s not afraid to address the darkest sides of idealism.
Will you find yourself sympathizing with the antagonists? Will the correct choice always be the right one? Readers will find their wills tested and their morals challenged throughout the adventure.
Each choice may have an impact as players discover 20 endings, either advancing the plot or obtaining glimpses of a far darker outcome. An all-original soundtrack provides exceptional reach and emotional depth, while optional romance with multiple genders and sexualities makes Crown of Worlds an adventure that can be enjoyed by a wide adult audience. No more being railroaded into smushy sexy times for a good ending…unless that’s what you want!
Romanceable characters include two males, two females, and one nonbinary character. Be sure to watch our previews page or follow us for their introduction spotlights!
- You choose whether to experience the story as a male or female.
- Chapters and parts, like a novel. No “canon routes,” every path is equally important to the ending.
- You decide if romance is part of your happy ending. Get sweet and sexual or keep it chill and platonic. Both outcomes are written with the utmost affection.
(All romance routes are open to both genders. BxB, GxG, BxG, GxB, GxNB, BxNB).
- No stat-raising or mini games to distract from the narrative. Game branches occur at critical junctions within the story. Other choices offer personal flavor, but don’t derail the story. This frees you to respond naturally instead of changing your behavior to “win.”
- Dark Ends: Alternate histories worth reading. “Game over ends” in this story aren't simply for shock value. They explore what the main character’s life would be like if they chose differently at a critical junction in the story, and are guaranteed to include additional lore.
- Diversity is love, diversity is life. Multiple races, disabilities, genders, and sexualities enrich the character cast, making it more..well, realistic!
Steam | Itch | Website | Twitter | Instagram