Yes, if just one world becomes unanchored, they will all be crushed under the infinite weight of the original universe. She...didn't exactly think that one through. But, like any other responsible being, she developed a plan.
- You choose whether to experience the story as a male or female.
- Chapters and parts, like a novel. No “canon routes,” every character is equally important to the ending.
- You decide if romance is part of your happy ending. Get sweet and sexual or keep it chill and platonic. Both options are written with the utmost affection.
(All romance routes are open to both genders. BxB, GxG, BxG, GxB).
- No stat-raising or mini games to distract from the narrative. Game branches occur at critical junctions within the story. Other choices offer personal flavor, but don’t derail the story. This frees you to respond naturally instead of changing your behavior to “win.”
- Dark Ends: Alternate histories worth reading. “Game over ends” in this story aren't simply for shock value. They explore what the main character’s life would be like if they chose differently at a critical junction in the story, and are guaranteed to include additional lore.
- Diversity is love, diversity is life. Multiple races, abilities, genders, and sexualities enrich the character cast.
Crown of Worlds is a science-fantasy hybrid. The author draws on her passion for science and fantasy alike to tell a story that explores the consequence of human connections. It's about choices, actions, inclusivity...and it's unafraid to address the dark sides of idealism. Will you find yourself sympathizing with the antagonists?
You will experience the entire story from the main character's first person perspective, and travel to five different worlds as you attempt to prevent the collapse of Earth's universe.
Over-arching plot develops throughout five parts, featuring weighty themes in equally distinct settings.
- Theme: Dark fantasy (Black Forest, elemental magic)
- Theme: Urban dystopia
Focus: Multi-generational war
- Theme: Steampunk fantasy (alchemy, early industry)
Focus: Corporate Oligarchies
- Theme: Future utopia (science fiction)
- Theme: Mythic fantasy (pagan theology and mythical beings)
Focus: Fatalism and intention vs. impact
Back us on IndieGoGo!
Our steam store
Our Itch.io store
Find the traditional version of the story on Wattpad for free!