to delete

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
emilkun

to delete

#1 Post by emilkun »

to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete to delete
(sorry I can't find the option to delete this post)
Last edited by emilkun on Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

ZanthosAC
Regular

Re: FLY : Forever Loving You (2) [GxB][GxG][Free][High School Life]

#2 Post by ZanthosAC »

Ambitious project I must say. The fact that you have been working on it for 3+ years is definitely testament to your dedication. Couple of things I wanted to inquire about/comment on.

Are you the sole staff member on this project? Seems you have solely produced the art, writing/story/scenario and programming yourself. Quite a bit to take on yourself, but if you're talented in that way and don't mind the workload, more power to you. Your art is certainly beautiful, interesting blend of western and eastern influences.

Additionally, I like some of the little details like the textbox. Very cute and creative. Clothing and customization options also seem to offer lots of replay value and player freedom. Design wise, I'm really digging the chic outfits of the cast, seems like a lot of work went in that aspect.

Some criticism:

29 characters seem like a ton (even if it includes minor npcs). My only concern is that some characters will be underdeveloped. You might have a valid reason for having so many characters (such as increasing the amount of love interests).

The white cursive text on the character customization screen is a little hard to read, in my opinion. Perhaps it needs a shadow or outline.

Voice acting? Certainly not required, and I realize it might go beyond your scope and or budget, especially considering the amount of characters. However, such a feature could probably be added in the future if you ever decided in a re-release.