Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo.
We have launched version 2.0 of the demo for Caffeine: Victoria's Legacy. There are major changes to this demo, including:
- Fixed Default music and sound volume at the beginning. Default volume is now set to half instead of full volume at beginning
- Fixed default text speed from instant to 30 cps
- Prologue has been cut to half its original length. The recall choice option has also been removed and replaced with a more linear flow
- We've made a tone of voice change to the main character.
- Four new choice options have been added at the beginning of the story
- A new supporting character has been added in the demo
- Fixed grammatical errors
It would be interesting to hear from someone who has played the previous version of the demo, and let us know how the new version fairs in comparison. Let us know what you think!
We've created new supporting characters, featuring the cast from the Four Great Houses of Victoria: House Stanley, House Argyle, House Aberdeen and House Clearwater:
What do you think of the character designs? Who appeals to you? Who gives you goosebumps? Let me know!
You can now visit our preview page and save our project. Click on 'Notify on Launch' and on the day you will receive an email notification.
Here is a handy timezone converter:
Thank you for your support!
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 10:48 am
- Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC
- Projects: I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!
- Organization: WitPOP
- itch: red-baby
I'm not much of a coffee drinker but the artwork and concept is beautiful. Plus steampunk XD
Please click the link her to visit our Kickstarter page --- > https://kck.st/2Eay9KX
Demo Available on Steam and itch.io
We are offering a number of limited hour rewards, including the Early Espresso Tier, which is only available in the first 48 hours.
There is also a limited 24 hour offer for the physical artbook, which is only AU$120 ($85) for the first 5 backers. The physical artbook will contain artwork, including character sprites and background arts, and artist notes. Definitely worth treasuring if you find our art beautiful!
@Red-Baby Thanks for your kind words!
Best of luck to you on the Kickstarter! I'll be throwing some cash your way when I can.
Our Kickstarter campaign still has 12 days to go and we are currently Fully Funded!
However we still have a number of stretch goals we want to hit, including more CGs, partial voice acting etc.
If anyone is interested in our visual novel about coffee in a magical world, please support us on Kickstarter, so we can get closer to hitting our stretch goals!
@Gorfo : Thanks for your support. It's the time first time I heard their favorite is Sophronia. She definitely has a unique design.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]