[DEMO OUT]Murder Files: One more shot of whiskey [VN][BxG][Detective, Investigation,Low-Key Romance]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Calamarcia
Projects: Murder Files: One more shot of whiskey

[DEMO OUT]Murder Files: One more shot of whiskey [VN][BxG][Detective, Investigation,Low-Key Romance]

#1 Post by Calamarcia »

DEMO ALPHA OUT

Well finally I decided to create a thead about my game Murder Files: One more shot of whiskey. I'm planning it to be a pretty straightforward visual novel, since I'm developing the project alone and I have to be concious about the timings and the scoope of the game. It will have some evidence research mechanics though, and you will be able to revisit the clues you have found and the suspects profiles in order to make deductions.

Line-up of the characters that will be in the DEMO.

After moving to a city you hate, chasing a woman that dumped you soon after, you spent the last two years working as detective in a third-class police station.

One stormy night, your boss, a cryptic woman that everyone call "subzero", asks you to stay overtime to adress a strange mail she recived hours before, regarding the death of an important banker. Reluctanty you agree to help her, getting involved in a huge case that will change your life and your relationship with Victoria forever.

A case full of family intrigues, jealousy, revenge and thirst of vengance.

Credits to https://www.bensound.com/ to all the music tracks used in this game.

English is not my first language so please let me know if you notice any error. Thanks for reading and happy investigation!
Last edited by Calamarcia on Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:24 am, edited 6 times in total.

Ertal77
Veteran
Completed: A Hand in the Darkness, Chasing the Stars, My Burning Heart, Blood and Lust, Lurkers, Jolly Roger, The Remainder, The Manor, Night and Day
Projects: Deep in the Forest and Exes Assault!!
Organization: Ertal Games
Tumblr: ertalgames
itch: ertal-games
Discord: Ertal#0394

Re: Murder Files: One more shot of whiskey [VN][BxG][Detective, Investigation,Low-Key Romance]

#2 Post by Ertal77 »

It looks really good so far! I'll be keeping an eye on this project and looking forward to the demo!
Do you like BL games? Then join Ertal Games' Discord!

Harri
Completed: Mystery at Badger Villa, Best Bakeshop Challenge
itch: Harriet Dafoe

Re: Murder Files: One more shot of whiskey [VN][BxG][Detective, Investigation,Low-Key Romance]

#3 Post by Harri »

The story sounds very intriguing. I already love your characters. I also think you have a wonderful art style. I am also looking forward to your demo. Nice work so far.

Calamarcia

#4 Post by Calamarcia »

Ertal77 wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:34 pm It looks really good so far! I'll be keeping an eye on this project and looking forward to the demo!
Yay! Thank you! I'll keep you informed!
Harri wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:50 pm The story sounds very intriguing. I already love your characters. I also think you have a wonderful art style. I am also looking forward to your demo. Nice work so far.
Thank you for your kind words! I'll work hard for the delivery! ;)

Calamarcia

#5 Post by Calamarcia »

Some update! I released the alpha for the demo ^^ If you feel like testing it, please PM me!
Here's the official thread about it -> viewtopic.php?f=45&t=56180&p=515356#p515356

Calamarcia

Re: [DEMO OUT]Murder Files: One more shot of whiskey [VN][BxG][Detective, Investigation,Low-Key Romance]

#6 Post by Calamarcia »

DEMO IS OUT! Please check it out here https://calamarcia.itch.io/murderfiles-vn