Fantasia : At Regime's End [GxB, GxG, FREE] [COMPLETE]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Fantasia : At Regime's End [GxB, GxG, FREE] [COMPLETE]

#1 Post by azureXtwilight »

- PROMO VID -

- STORY -

When the Kingdom of Requia fell into the hands of it’s enemies, Valledyne, the princess fortunately managed to escape with her two trusted bodyguards. Things became worse when assassin who was sent by King Armand of Valledyne to end the Khalfani bloodline once and for all finally caught up to them. The question is… will the assassin succeed?

For those who haven't played Fantasia before, do not worry! This is a new game with very little connection to the old game.

- CHARACTERS -

Fatima Khalfani (19) : The half-navandel princess of Requia. She has superb healing capabilities, and while she cannot fight, she is extremely good-natured and strong-willed. Her sister, Salmah, is the queen of a neighboring country, Leonnara.

Ash (21) : A young demon who is infamous for extremely adept fighting skills… and lack of social prowess. Ash wields twin blades and is not afraid to use it against anyone.

Malik Nezzari (23) : A cocky, typical rookie navandel with a Zweihänder who disobeys his lieutenant a lot. Fatima's childhood friend, who is carefree and kind-hearted… But he seems to be hiding something…

Altair Bridegard (22) : The son of a Requia nobleman and Malik's superior. Altair is a talented and powerful mage, even if sometimes he lets his emotions get in a way. Altair has a massive crush on Fatima and is doing a bad job at hiding it.

Zen (21) : A one-legged demon merchant with a big personality, who is also on a journey to reopen a new shop after the war. Zen is a money-grubbing scum who will only think of the profit, but can be affectionate towards fellow demons out of solidarity.

SCREENSHOTS:
scr3.jpg
scr2.jpg
scr1.jpg
- FEATURES -

- Will be completely free to play! But leave us a tip, pretty please?
- Decide Fatima’s fate, will she avenge her parents? Will she run away from her title and live a peasant’s life with the man she loves? Will she marry a King? Or will she die and make the assassin filthy, filthy rich?
- Swordfighting! Bloody Murder! Assassination! … Romance?
- A very sarcastic narrator
- 4 Love Interests, 3 Straight and 1 Gay
- Multiple endings based on which side you pick on the war… and who you romance!
- But then… why just romance people yourself? Others deserve love, too! Why not be matchmaker… or ruin other people’s relationship while you’re at it?
- Demo contains 3 different endings and Multiple CGs

ITCH. IO : https://azurextwilight.itch.io/fantasia-are-demov2
Also you can vote for your fave character here : https://linkto.run/p/7YI0XB2S
Last edited by azureXtwilight on Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

Re: At Regime's End [GxB, GxG, Fantasy, FREE] [Demo]

#2 Post by Coren »

I'm back on this site after like what 4 years, just to comment that I'm HYPE and gonna play this!! :D

The Monkey Ninja
Regular
Projects: 3^07, OneTimeValentine, OtomeDesign
Organization: MooseCake Productions
Deviantart: the-monkey-ninja

#3 Post by The Monkey Ninja »

I LOVE ALTAIR
I LOVE HIM AND I WANT TO ROMANCE HIM SO HARD OMG //also all the guys are hot like callmemaybe LOL

I really love all the little animations in this and the game is just so beautiful X3 You've worked hard!! I can't wait to play the full game!
SQUEE'D AS WELL
at the references of previous RoA gang and best boy 2 Shea !!
I'd argue there is technically 4 endings to this demo too XD OH YES, and that main menu screen is...! <3 <3 <3 I'm really excited!!
--
Cloaks are wonderful things~ <3

My DA page for all my art:
http://the-monkey-ninja.deviantart.com/

Ex-Nanoreno2017 game One Time Valentine has a (very rough) demo out now!
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=43314

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#4 Post by azureXtwilight »

Coren wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:13 am I'm back on this site after like what 4 years, just to comment that I'm HYPE and gonna play this!! :D
Horray, thanks! ^^
The Monkey Ninja wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:55 am I LOVE ALTAIR
I LOVE HIM AND I WANT TO ROMANCE HIM SO HARD OMG //also all the guys are hot like callmemaybe LOL

I really love all the little animations in this and the game is just so beautiful X3 You've worked hard!! I can't wait to play the full game!
SQUEE'D AS WELL
at the references of previous RoA gang and best boy 2 Shea !!
I'd argue there is technically 4 endings to this demo too XD OH YES, and that main menu screen is...! <3 <3 <3 I'm really excited!!
Thank you so much! <3 I feel like my art has improved a lot since the old games, and since this game is a smaller one, I will finish this DEFINITELY!

Also you can vote for your fave character here : https://linkto.run/p/7YI0XB2S

AkashiAlice

Re: Fantasia : At Regime's End [GxB, GxG, Fantasy, FREE] [Demo]

#5 Post by AkashiAlice »

I want to begin this by saying I am really glad I got to play the demo ^^ It was pretty fun and cracky! The heroine is quite solid made which is always good. I love the characters' cracky expressions as well. My favourite character is Altair because he seems tsundere from what I’ve seen so far? I love tsunderes, all tsundere come to Alice chan to get the love they deserve.

Apart from that I want to mention that I absolutely love the opening animation and music! The music was very well chosen to represent both the setting and each scene, and it’s definitely pleasant to listen to. The system U.I. looks really good too!

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#6 Post by philip »

@azureXtwilight-

Just finished my first pass through the demo . . . the art is excellent, the story interesting. Got one not-so-good ending; will be going back to explore others . . . and will continue to look forward to the completed game. Excellent job so far!

Just one thing that made me uncomfortable; I don't like being the protagonist whose goal is to kill the Princess . . . darn it, I LIKE the Princess!

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

Harmonywish
Regular

#7 Post by Harmonywish »

I just finished playing the demo and I'm super excited for the full game! :>

I loved the narrative, it was so funny and entertaining I'm surprised you didn't put this under Comedy :') The narrator is hilarious, and I loved how there was this whole dialogue
based off Ash's chest, or lack of haha. + Zen's sale!
I'm also really surprised, but in a good way, that I ended up playing as
an assassin?
It was really unexpected and I definitely thought it would be somewhat cliche with me playing as the princess. But at least I have the option of running off into the sunset with her yay! ^^ It would suck if she was only there to be a love rival.

Malik seems pretty charming to me as of now! And the princess of course! I like them both but I kind of want to romance them both/break them apart instead of bring them together. Evil I know :')

I also really like Ash's character ^^ I thought she was male at first too because of her hair, but she slowly grew on me. I love how that was part of her character. She seems super chill, and cutting her hair so it doesn't get in way of her ahem, job, makes total sense ^^

Rainbow Colors
Regular
Projects: Come Here Often?

#8 Post by Rainbow Colors »

I'm so happy I love your games so much and Fantasia series holds a very special place in my heart... and Doppelganger... and pretty much anything you make honestly.

gonna run to the demo later, but for now: thank you very much I have something to look forward to as I trudge through my assignments ;u;

~targetting every otome game at the speed of sound
(because if I did it at the speed of light, I'd be time travelling)

Ermytarya
Regular
Projects: I am working on something, dunno about how to name it yet.

#9 Post by Ermytarya »

I just played the demo and i love it!
The protagonist is not the typical annoying damsel in distress! thank you so much for create her! i love that she is capable assasin, finally a protagonist that is no scared to do her job! love her so much!

The first ending i got was stabing the princess in the back, that feel so fulfilling, because she is the typical annoying generic otome protagonist. ( i just took revenge for those games that i had to guide dumb protagonists around XD). I did not thought the game wold actually let me kill her. But i was enjoyable surprise i was able to!! this was super cool! Then i tried to kill her again and then! that dude helped the mc. He is such a cutiepie! awww!! he just stole a little bit of my heart with that act because he seems to be the neutral type, too careless to mind anyone else business?(well unless money involved, seems like it. :lol: ) So i did not thought he would help her but he did!! Zen best guy!.
The mage is also cute too,(lmao that scene when he pushes her, he blushed haha. cute mage its cute.) i also love how he has a crush in the princess, but i think i would try to get the princessxmalik first because the princess seems to have a crush on him? so i want her to be with the one she wants C: Heck Malik is hot.

as i got to see more of the princess, she does not seems to be that annoying as i first thought.
I would still like to keep playing in the "evil" side thats something i rarely see being able to do in games,
So, i absolutely adored your game! keep up the good work! all characters are likeable! I look forward to play this game! ^^

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#10 Post by azureXtwilight »

AkashiAlice wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:14 am I want to begin this by saying I am really glad I got to play the demo ^^ It was pretty fun and cracky! The heroine is quite solid made which is always good. I love the characters' cracky expressions as well. My favourite character is Altair because he seems tsundere from what I’ve seen so far? I love tsunderes, all tsundere come to Alice chan to get the love they deserve.

Apart from that I want to mention that I absolutely love the opening animation and music! The music was very well chosen to represent both the setting and each scene, and it’s definitely pleasant to listen to. The system U.I. looks really good too!
Yay! Glad that you like the game! I am trying my best to make whatever that pleases you as a player <3 Please look forward to the completed product!
philip wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:32 pm @azureXtwilight-

Just finished my first pass through the demo . . . the art is excellent, the story interesting. Got one not-so-good ending; will be going back to explore others . . . and will continue to look forward to the completed game. Excellent job so far!

Just one thing that made me uncomfortable; I don't like being the protagonist whose goal is to kill the Princess . . . darn it, I LIKE the Princess!

philip
Please do tell me when you get to all the endings! And do not worry, you can actually
romance the Princess! <3 And tun towards the sunset together... Or something!
Harmonywish wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:10 pm I just finished playing the demo and I'm super excited for the full game! :>

I loved the narrative, it was so funny and entertaining I'm surprised you didn't put this under Comedy :') The narrator is hilarious, and I loved how there was this whole dialogue
based off Ash's chest, or lack of haha. + Zen's sale!
I'm also really surprised, but in a good way, that I ended up playing as
an assassin?
It was really unexpected and I definitely thought it would be somewhat cliche with me playing as the princess. But at least I have the option of running off into the sunset with her yay! ^^ It would suck if she was only there to be a love rival.

Malik seems pretty charming to me as of now! And the princess of course! I like them both but I kind of want to romance them both/break them apart instead of bring them together. Evil I know :')

I also really like Ash's character ^^ I thought she was male at first too because of her hair, but she slowly grew on me. I love how that was part of her character. She seems super chill, and cutting her hair so it doesn't get in way of her ahem, job, makes total sense ^^
Do not worry, Fatima is supposed to be
the cliched otome main character, but you as Ash breaks her out from that little shell of hers. You CAN romance her or matchmake her with other characters! This means if you want Malik you might want to push her off in someone else's direction...

I do think that there are very less girl main characters who are stoic / manly (but not genki tomboyish), we really need more of those characters!
Rainbow Colors wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:59 am I'm so happy I love your games so much and Fantasia series holds a very special place in my heart... and Doppelganger... and pretty much anything you make honestly.

gonna run to the demo later, but for now: thank you very much I have something to look forward to as I trudge through my assignments ;u;
Aww! Please leave a feedback when you are done! You've made this gal really happy <3
Ermytarya wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:48 am I just played the demo and i love it!
The protagonist is not the typical annoying damsel in distress! thank you so much for create her! i love that she is capable assasin, finally a protagonist that is no scared to do her job! love her so much!

The first ending i got was stabing the princess in the back, that feel so fulfilling, because she is the typical annoying generic otome protagonist. ( i just took revenge for those games that i had to guide dumb protagonists around XD). I did not thought the game wold actually let me kill her. But i was enjoyable surprise i was able to!! this was super cool! Then i tried to kill her again and then! that dude helped the mc. He is such a cutiepie! awww!! he just stole a little bit of my heart with that act because he seems to be the neutral type, too careless to mind anyone else business?(well unless money involved, seems like it. :lol: ) So i did not thought he would help her but he did!! Zen best guy!.
The mage is also cute too,(lmao that scene when he pushes her, he blushed haha. cute mage its cute.) i also love how he has a crush in the princess, but i think i would try to get the princessxmalik first because the princess seems to have a crush on him? so i want her to be with the one she wants C: Heck Malik is hot.

as i got to see more of the princess, she does not seems to be that annoying as i first thought.
I would still like to keep playing in the "evil" side thats something i rarely see being able to do in games,
So, i absolutely adored your game! keep up the good work! all characters are likeable! I look forward to play this game! ^^
You can kill her 10 more times X'DDDD And yeah, Zen is truly best guy, he sticks with you no matter what! And yes, you can make Fatima end up with other people, but the guys can also end up with other people!
Fatima still has ways to go, and she is growing, what you do determines what kind of ruler she will be and if she will eventually abandons the throne.

Thank you all for playing!!! <333 We are number 2 on the popular section on the otome tag in itch.io (for now)! And for that I love you all!

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#11 Post by azureXtwilight »

Hello! Thank you for the two kind people to send us donation, we can afford more assests! Here's an updated version of our OP video:

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#12 Post by azureXtwilight »

Chaos Counseling has awesomely does a let's play of this game for me, and they really made me blush with excitement! Watch it and support them, you guys <3

Another one from Sweet Aromie!
Last edited by azureXtwilight on Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Monkey Ninja
Regular
Projects: 3^07, OneTimeValentine, OtomeDesign
Organization: MooseCake Productions
Deviantart: the-monkey-ninja

#13 Post by The Monkey Ninja »

And I am popping on to post a second Let's Play X3 !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr14QSfeKOA

I've watched both ChaosCounseling and Aromie's and I really love them and laughed a lot! It's great seeing people's reactions live and hearing their thoughts!

Everyone also seems to be in love with Malik except for a few BUT I WILL DEFEND ALTAIR WITH MY LIFE XD

Edit: (I cannot get the video to display on here and only show the link so LINK IT IS)
--
Cloaks are wonderful things~ <3

My DA page for all my art:
http://the-monkey-ninja.deviantart.com/

Ex-Nanoreno2017 game One Time Valentine has a (very rough) demo out now!
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=43314

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#14 Post by azureXtwilight »

The code will be:

Code: Select all

[youtube]code after the v=[/youtube]
And thanks! They are truly wonderful LPs! XD

NiKaWo
Regular
itch: NiKaWo

#15 Post by NiKaWo »

I haven't played the demo yet, because I have a thing about demos. I'm always terrified that the game will get dropped or stalled for a reallllllly long time so I usually wait until the game's fully out to play. That said, I'm definitely keeping an eye on this. I'm SUCH a sucker for childhood friend/grew up together romance's and I've played most of your previous games (well, the Fantasia's, and A2 anyway. Doppleganger was a bit too dark for me, because I'm a chicken) and remember enjoying them a lot. I can't wait to see where you go with this, good luck!