Fantasia : At Regime's End [GxB, GxG, FREE] [COMPLETE]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Re: Fantasia : At Regime's End [GxB, GxG, Fantasy, FREE] [Demo]

#16 Post by azureXtwilight »

NiKaWo wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:37 pm I haven't played the demo yet, because I have a thing about demos. I'm always terrified that the game will get dropped or stalled for a reallllllly long time so I usually wait until the game's fully out to play. That said, I'm definitely keeping an eye on this. I'm SUCH a sucker for childhood friend/grew up together romance's and I've played most of your previous games (well, the Fantasia's, and A2 anyway. Doppleganger was a bit too dark for me, because I'm a chicken) and remember enjoying them a lot. I can't wait to see where you go with this, good luck!
Thank you so much for the support! =D The game would probably have more adult themes, but will not be as dark as Doppelganger. It's more like a romance-comedy sometimes!

I hope you will look forward to it!

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#17 Post by azureXtwilight »

Updating with some more female characters (For the matchmaking gimmick and minor yuri routes) !
at_regime_s_end___mai_by_azurextwilight_rllz-dcldn0d.png
MAI

Zen's younger twin sister who is absolutely talented in wind magic (even more so than her brother), and she is well aware of that.
Mai can end up with either Malik, Altair or Ash. (No major routes)
at_regime_s_end___sylvanna_alfonsine_by_azurextwilight_rllz-dckru7n.png
SYLVANNA ALFONSINE

One of the Bandits, and the Boss' right-hand woman. Sylvanna used to be Requia's border patrol commanders who was perceived to be dead.
Syl can end up with either Malik or Ash. (No major routes)

Rainbow Colors
Regular
Projects: Come Here Often?

#18 Post by Rainbow Colors »

Alright so I only managed to play it now. Here's my unfiltered thought process (a.k.a. I stop once in a while to remark on things lol)
> UI: It looks pretty rad actually :D
> Basic introduction: great, it doesn't give me an information overload
> wait the characters are blinking
> WHOOOP OK I didn't expect to be an assassin and I didn't think I'd get more hyped???
> "...maybe you could... buy yourself some?" (@friends) :(
> this demon assassin wants to strangle Altair :/
> Ha, I know I liked Zen the moment i saw his picture on the thread but he's adorbs I'm sold ;u;
> lmao @having to confirm 4 times that I'm telling Malik I'm the assassin
> alright I'm pretty surprised Zen joined in killing the princess, but he did say demons had to stick together
> I'm surprised it didn't drag out more - someone's not actually dead, and then bam, Ashassin redemption arc
> what, he's still gonna help me with a poisonous mushroom? this boy is ride or die, he's my bae now
> ....It's over already?! D:
Fatima is a nice person, but she strikes me as a bit too naive :(

Zen is totes my guy ;u; I'll be replaying just because I don't think I saw everything yet (and it'll tide me over until you release the full game... maybe)

~targetting every otome game at the speed of sound
(because if I did it at the speed of light, I'd be time travelling)

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#19 Post by azureXtwilight »

Rainbow Colors wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:49 am Alright so I only managed to play it now. Here's my unfiltered thought process (a.k.a. I stop once in a while to remark on things lol)
> UI: It looks pretty rad actually :D
> Basic introduction: great, it doesn't give me an information overload
> wait the characters are blinking
> WHOOOP OK I didn't expect to be an assassin and I didn't think I'd get more hyped???
> "...maybe you could... buy yourself some?" (@friends) :(
> this demon assassin wants to strangle Altair :/
> Ha, I know I liked Zen the moment i saw his picture on the thread but he's adorbs I'm sold ;u;
> lmao @having to confirm 4 times that I'm telling Malik I'm the assassin
> alright I'm pretty surprised Zen joined in killing the princess, but he did say demons had to stick together
> I'm surprised it didn't drag out more - someone's not actually dead, and then bam, Ashassin redemption arc
> what, he's still gonna help me with a poisonous mushroom? this boy is ride or die, he's my bae now
> ....It's over already?! D:
Fatima is a nice person, but she strikes me as a bit too naive :(

Zen is totes my guy ;u; I'll be replaying just because I don't think I saw everything yet (and it'll tide me over until you release the full game... maybe)
THANKS FOR PLAYING THE GAME! YOU HAVE MADE LIL' AZURE SOOOO HAPPY <3
Zen is the only one who stands with you no matter what XD He's yo wingman, of course you can also date your wingman...

And Fatima is intentionally made as the otome heroine who is naiv, kind, and have supah healng powers! ... Except that she's not the heroine and you can kill her a million times over... But what's the fun in that!? XDD

Harmonywish
Regular

#20 Post by Harmonywish »

Oh I love the fact there'll be more girls I can meet! :D I can see Mai being super done with her brother haha. She's really pretty! I'd love to see her and her brother's interactions in the game :') I feel like they'll give me lots of laughs! And aw, Syl seems really cute but knowing her job I bet she's probably really tough too! ^w^
I wish I could ship both girls together but I understand if they're not part of the big gang that you're going to matchmake together :>

Rainbow Colors
Regular
Projects: Come Here Often?

#21 Post by Rainbow Colors »

azureXtwilight wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:42 pm THANKS FOR PLAYING THE GAME! YOU HAVE MADE LIL' AZURE SOOOO HAPPY <3
Zen is the only one who stands with you no matter what XD He's yo wingman, of course you can also date your wingman...

And Fatima is intentionally made as the otome heroine who is naiv, kind, and have supah healng powers! ... Except that she's not the heroine and you can kill her a million times over... But what's the fun in that!? XDD
Yeeeeeesssssssss <3 Can't wait to be able to romance him~
Also, I only noticed it now, but would the game logo be based on Ash? I mean, I thought it could've been Fatima but if I base it on the direction of her bangs...

Aaaaand I beg to differ, I think it's pretty interesting to find out all the ways I can kill her (even if she's a sweetheart ;u; sorry hun, it's my job)

Also, also! I'm a bit surprised that Armand guy didn't do a, "whoop you've served your purpose, you can die now" on Ash. Maybe I've just read about too many two-faced rulers >.>

~targetting every otome game at the speed of sound
(because if I did it at the speed of light, I'd be time travelling)

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#22 Post by azureXtwilight »

Rainbow Colors wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:38 pm Yeeeeeesssssssss <3 Can't wait to be able to romance him~
Also, I only noticed it now, but would the game logo be based on Ash? I mean, I thought it could've been Fatima but if I base it on the direction of her bangs...

Aaaaand I beg to differ, I think it's pretty interesting to find out all the ways I can kill her (even if she's a sweetheart ;u; sorry hun, it's my job)

Also, also! I'm a bit surprised that Armand guy didn't do a, "whoop you've served your purpose, you can die now" on Ash. Maybe I've just read about too many two-faced rulers >.>
It's Fatima, really. She is the center of this whole mess after all =3 ANDDD Hahaha, Armand is truly planning to hiring Ash again in the future! He's not a stoopid willain =33 (Wait he's not a villain at all, he's your boss!)
Harmonywish wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:07 pm Oh I love the fact there'll be more girls I can meet! :D I can see Mai being super done with her brother haha. She's really pretty! I'd love to see her and her brother's interactions in the game :') I feel like they'll give me lots of laughs! And aw, Syl seems really cute but knowing her job I bet she's probably really tough too! ^w^
I wish I could ship both girls together but I understand if they're not part of the big gang that you're going to matchmake together :>
Yup, this game has Yuri paths in it s why not? Although they are minor, and I might make a major route like the boys/Fatima if there's a demand for it. HAHA! I might consider the ship if it's not a lot of work, we shall see =D

ALSO UPDATE! Do you remember the shadow of a King in the end of demo? Well, here he is!
nazim.png
King Nazim is the current King of Valdrox Empire and a renown hero who fought on the Crimson War and the War of Demons. King Hussain offered Fatima to be his wife before the Kingdom went under attack. Nazim is currently 25 years old, and can end up with Fatima should you not romance/matchmake her to anyone else.(You've done romancing him in requiem of The Abyss, he belongs to Fatima now SHUSH)

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#23 Post by Coren »

OMG MAI AND SYLV ARE SO GOOD LOOKING AAAAA????? I'm so excited for the full version right now

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#24 Post by azureXtwilight »

Coren wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:37 pm OMG MAI AND SYLV ARE SO GOOD LOOKING AAAAA????? I'm so excited for the full version right now
YESS.

MOAR UPDATE GUYS

I did say that the game will include matchmaking, well, here's one in the process! Not only Fatima, but you can also do the same for Malik and Altair (And yaself) !

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#25 Post by azureXtwilight »

Updating with minor characters from a small village on Requia territory! Thomas, Samael and Serena!

thomas.png
Thomas Seleniarius is the mayor of Crestone who took after his dad since no one wants the position. He thinks himself as a ladies' man, if only anyone would respond to his advances.
serena.png
Serena is Ash' caretaker during her days in the realm, who also helped Zen and Mai during their Newborn days. Serena now runs an inn in a small frontier village called Crestone with her husband Samael.
samael.png
Samael is Serena's husband and also a demon-formerly-nomad. He doesn't talk a lot, but he seems to be an acquaintance of Zen.

Harmonywish
Regular

#26 Post by Harmonywish »

Ahh I'm not sure where I should post this so I'll just dump it at the thread haha :') It's not terribly stunning, but I drew some fanart of Ash a while ago though she looks like a child haha >< I hope it makes you smile a little at least!

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#27 Post by azureXtwilight »

Harmonywish wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:47 am Ahh I'm not sure where I should post this so I'll just dump it at the thread haha :') It's not terribly stunning, but I drew some fanart of Ash a while ago though she looks like a child haha >< I hope it makes you smile a little at least!

OH MY GOSH! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! You've made my day <333 Ash looks really gorgeous! :D :D :D

May I post this on my twitter?

More word count updates! And we're not even halfway through!

Code: Select all

Statistics:

The game contains 3,916 dialogue blocks, containing 41,758 words and 224,975
characters, for an average of 10.7 words and 57 characters per block.

The game contains 43 menus, 335 images, and 51 screens.

Harmonywish
Regular

#28 Post by Harmonywish »

Aww I'm so happy you like it ahhh ;w; If you'd like to! ^^ I'm glad it made your day! Thank you so much for working so hard on creating the game! *w*

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#29 Post by azureXtwilight »

Heya! Just wanna drop by and say that most of the screenshot updates will be on twitter, clicky here

Finished two more characters, Galvannus and Acedia! They're pretty minor, but will be major on a certain route.
galv.jpg
ace.png
A screenshot for you guys:
DoQ9FE7UwAADO6S.jpg

Ermytarya
Regular
Projects: I am working on something, dunno about how to name it yet.

#30 Post by Ermytarya »

Yay! So this is still being worked on.
I am going to follow you in twitter then!
Huas huas, mage-chan face lmao, someone is pissed off. xD