Knell of St. Godhrkar [Free][Crime, Action, Dark Fantasy][GxB/BxB] [WITH DEMO]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
birctreel
Regular
Projects: Knell of st.Godhrkar
Organization: -Andinomie-
Tumblr: birctreel

Knell of St. Godhrkar [Free][Crime, Action, Dark Fantasy][GxB/BxB] [WITH DEMO]

#1 Post by birctreel »

Knell of St. Godhrkar
-Andinomie- Presents
Free VN game with Chinese/English version
Now Demo Avaliable!

- TRAILER -
https://www.youtube.com/embed/OeklNWD49ok
(Sorry I still don't know how to directly put video on this page :cry: )

- STORY -
It is certainly looking to be a restless winter on December, Epi.1544. A homicide involving a priest just pushed the Church to the center of a vicious storm, arousing the attention of Ili City Police. In the shadows of darkness, different characters who share a common link, a mysterious telegram, come to light: The detective who is chasing this case, messengers of the Supreme Truth Learned Society, a student of Ili Medical University, an unidentified traveler from abroad, a confessor who no longer believes in the Church, and even a singer and hunter...

- CHARACTERS -

- SYSTEM TUTORIAL -

- STAFF -

PRODUCER/OUTLINE Birctreel
ARTIST Birctreel
WRITER Rafael\ Hazel-Bun\ Northen\ Crystal
TRANSLATOR Yorkroy\ Birctreel
PROOFREADER Jessica\ Birctreel\ ValkyrieAce\ Spica
MUSICIAN Weonix

- PROGRESS -

SYSTEM 100%
GUI/LOGO 100%
ART 25%
SCRIPTS 25%
MUSIC 50%
TRANSLATION 25%

- QUESTION -
1. Do the character interest you?
2. What do you think of the original world design?
3. How do you think about this Right of Alternation system?
Please drop me a line if you have any other questions here :D

Thank you very much for trying our game XDDDD
Last edited by birctreel on Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

hiromu656
itch: hiromu656

Re: Knell of St. Godhrkar [Free][Crime, Action, Dark Fantasy][GxB/BxB] [WITH DEMO]

#2 Post by hiromu656 »

All of the Art is great, the style is very striking. I have not played the Demo but the game's setting has me very interested in trying it out.
Best of luck with your project.

DewDrop
Regular

Re: Knell of St. Godhrkar [Free][Crime, Action, Dark Fantasy][GxB/BxB] [WITH DEMO]

#3 Post by DewDrop »

Hello! I absolutely love the art style; the poses are really dynamic and eye catching, and I like the characters' designs too! I haven't thoroughly checked out their profiles on the game's website, but I'm definitely impressed and curious about them already. I also like the sound of the world that it'll take place in; I'm looking forward to seeing even more of the game's art. Its GUI is also gorgeous...

The Right of Alternation system looks interesting; I like the idea of the characters choosing choices that are logical to them. I'm not entirely sure how it works yet, but if it's in the demo and I have a chance to try it out, I think I'll get it as I go along. I'll be following this project!

birctreel
Regular

#4 Post by birctreel »

hiromu656 wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:20 pm All of the Art is great, the style is very striking. I have not played the Demo but the game's setting has me very interested in trying it out.
Best of luck with your project.
Thank you very much!! I'm so glad to hear that haha XD

birctreel
Regular

#5 Post by birctreel »

DewDrop wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:15 pm Hello! I absolutely love the art style; the poses are really dynamic and eye catching, and I like the characters' designs too! I haven't thoroughly checked out their profiles on the game's website, but I'm definitely impressed and curious about them already. I also like the sound of the world that it'll take place in; I'm looking forward to seeing even more of the game's art. Its GUI is also gorgeous...

The Right of Alternation system looks interesting; I like the idea of the characters choosing choices that are logical to them. I'm not entirely sure how it works yet, but if it's in the demo and I have a chance to try it out, I think I'll get it as I go along. I'll be following this project!
The Right of Alternation system is already in this demo but not much - player can only gain 1 point in spite of going through the Bed End(which will offer 3 point). So most of our previous testers have to go play plus to finally get the good end.
That's our design: to tell players that BE is not bad and you can also gain something from them. But I'm not sure if it'll be welcomed by players ^e^;;
Still, I'm very gratitude for your interest. Thank you very much!

Mikomi
Veteran

#6 Post by Mikomi »

This... is absolutely stunning looking! The artwork is beautiful, the GUI great, and the overall tight-knit aesthetic is amazing- it's uncommon to find games with such fitting art and GUI design.

Good luck on finishing this, I can't wait to see the finished product!

Piper
Regular
Projects: Refraction

#7 Post by Piper »

All of this is fabulously designed so far. I look forward to watching you develop the game. ^_^