The Ascent [Optionnal 18+][B/G][EROGE][ENG/FR][SFW]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
aegis
Projects: "Extra Life"
Discord: RNGeusEX#4378

The Ascent [Optionnal 18+][B/G][EROGE][ENG/FR][SFW]

#1 Post by aegis »

###

Does this project arouse your curiosity?

My story is about a fatidic choice that you will be obliged to take, so my question is... are you more to find a way to improve yourself and to become better or prefer you choose the way of pure revenge?

Do you prefer a long or rather fast game?

The difficulty is likely to be high and certain capital choices, the life of your character can depend on it, is it disturbing for you?

If you have any questions, don't hesitate, I'd be happy to answer them!

###

Ce projet éveille t'il votre curiosité ?

Mon histoire parle d'un choix fatidique que vous serez amenez a prendre, ma question est donc êtes vous plus pour trouver un moyen de vous améliorer et de devenir meilleur ou préférez vous choisir la voie de la vengeance pure ?

Préférez vous un jeu long ou plutôt rapide ?

La difficulté risque d’être élevé et certains choix capitaux, la vie de votre personnage peut en dépendre, cela est il dérangeant pour vous ?

Si vous avez des questions n'hésitez pas, je me ferais un plaisir d'y répondre !