Heartbeat [drama][point-and-click elements][Patreon][free] - v.1.0.12 (2018.09.14)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
a862

Heartbeat [drama][point-and-click elements][Patreon][free] - v.1.0.12 (2018.09.14)

#1 Post by a862 »

Good day.

"Heartbeat" is a visual novel on which I'm working for quite some time. It may be described as a try to tell a story about a work through which a man inevitably should come in order to come in terms with oneself. The story starts with a protagonist's decision to commit suicide. It all looks reasonable, since his problem is unbearable and can't have any solution.

Good amount of content is available in Russian. The translation into English began only recently, so right now only a bit more than introduction scene can be perceived by a person unfamiliar with Russian language. The work continues and, since the scarcity of material is a temporary condition, now I'm looking for an interested audience.

I keep adding new, as well as translating old content and hope to publish next update at first days of October. No promises on that matter, though. Any feedback and opinions, including speculations on possible directions of content expansion, will be much appreciated.

Download links and additional info can be found at https://heartbeat-game.blogspot.com/