The Love That Dare Not Speak Its Name [Psychological] [Diplomacy/Courtroom] [Gay] [Furry]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Androo

The Love That Dare Not Speak Its Name [Psychological] [Diplomacy/Courtroom] [Gay] [Furry]

#1 Post by Androo »

☙ Introduction ❧
Once upon a time, in a land far away, there was a noble lion, a cunning fox, and a ruthless wolf. While the noble lion was regal, brave, and well versed in letters of the law, he could not defend himself against snares. And while the cunning fox calculated and schemed, he was defenseless against the ruthless wolf. Only the noble lion was able to scare away the wolf, and only the cunning fox was able to discover the snares. Many times the lion fell into a trap and the fox had to flee in fear of the wolf. Only a true prince—

☙ About ❧

The power to change the world... Is peace possible for all? In the high stakes world of mediation and diplomacy, it's a battle of wit with the ever present possibility of war on the horizon. That is, until that fateful day of October 4th, when the world changed forever. Can Dag fulfill his duties while confronting the mystery of his own mind?

☙ Characters ❧

Dag
Johannes
Maurice
Giorgio
Gim
Reynard
Jackie
Rose
Marcel
Theo
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???

More characters coming soon...

☙ Game Information ❧
❦ VN with debate game mechanics
❦ Present facts and evidence to resolve contradictions
❦ Genre: Psychological, Diplomacy, Courtroom, Gay, Furry
❦ Multiple routes planned
❦ Free Release
❦ OP sequence planned
❦ Multiple CGs planned
❦ A passion project worked on in spare time, looking for help

☙ Status ❧

█░░░░░░░░░ 10%

❦ Mainly in concept phase, planning to release demo at undermined date

☙ Updates ❧

❦ Added new characters to post - 1/19/20
Last edited by Androo on Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: QUARTZ CRISIS [Psychological] [Diplomacy] [Gay] [Furry]

#2 Post by Zelan »

"Psychological, Diplomacy, Gay, Furry" is probably the last set of tags I ever expected to see together on one VN, but now that I have I think this is what I've been waiting for my whole life. The debate mechanic sounds super cool! Good luck with this. c:

Androo

Re: QUARTZ CRISIS [Psychological] [Diplomacy] [Gay] [Furry]

#3 Post by Androo »

Zelan wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:06 am "Psychological, Diplomacy, Gay, Furry" is probably the last set of tags I ever expected to see together on one VN, but now that I have I think this is what I've been waiting for my whole life. The debate mechanic sounds super cool! Good luck with this. c:
Thank you! Really appreciate it. I hope the tags are not too jarring.

Androo

Re: The Love That Dare Not Speak Its Name [Psychological] [Diplomacy/Courtroom] [Gay] [Furry]

#4 Post by Androo »

(10/23/19) Just thought I'd share some updates. Different parts of the game are slowly being cemented. I changed the VN title to have a little more meaning.

Here's a screenshot of how the game will generally look:

I still have a long way to go. Some big items I'd like to work on first are the interactive elements, writing, and the menu. The music and art for the most part are finalized--I just have to finish all of the expressions.

Thanks for reading.