Crossed Paths:Connected Worlds ~At First Sight~ [Yuri / Free] [RELEASED]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Mikomi
Veteran

Crossed Paths:Connected Worlds ~At First Sight~ [Yuri / Free] [RELEASED]

#1 Post by Mikomi »

Two worlds, united.
Two girls, together.

Claire is an unhappy teenager bouncing between school, home, and her uncertain future. However, she doesn't realize how hectic her life is until she finds a necklace that opens another world. Through this she meets Sophronia, another teenage girl trying to find her way through the world- or, worlds.

Crossed Paths:Connected Worlds ~ At First Sight ~ (shortened to Cross:Worlds) is a remake of our very first visual novel being redone for Yuri Jam 2018- the script and all of the assets have been redone for this new version that is now avaliable for Windows, MacOS, Linux, and Android. It will have one ending. For now it will be published to Itch.io, Google Play, and the Amazon App Store, but can be published to Steam given enough requests for it.

Claire

Sophronia

Download it now!

Itch.ioGoogle PlayAmazon App Store
Last edited by Mikomi on Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

Re: Crossed Paths:Connected Worlds ~At First Sight~ [Yuri / Free] [Releases October 16th]

#2 Post by Red-Baby »

Wow you can really see how much your art has grown since the first game. Good job!
Excited to see this game out for Yuri Jam. =]

Gabmag
Regular
Completed: A Date with Death, The Divine Speaker, start;again, Amelie, The Sun and the Moon
Projects: Dreambound
Organization: Two and a Half Studios
IRC Nick: Gabmag

Re: Crossed Paths:Connected Worlds ~At First Sight~ [Yuri / Free] [Releases October 16th]

#3 Post by Gabmag »

Wow! The art is beautiful, you've improved so much. I can't wait!
i make games sometimes, other times i cry.

Mikomi
Veteran

#4 Post by Mikomi »

Gabmag wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:10 am Wow! The art is beautiful, you've improved so much. I can't wait!
Red-Baby wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:17 am Wow you can really see how much your art has grown since the first game. Good job!
Excited to see this game out for Yuri Jam. =]
Thank you both so much! ♥

Mikomi
Veteran

Re: Crossed Paths:Connected Worlds ~At First Sight~ [Yuri / Free] [RELEASED]

#5 Post by Mikomi »

Update 10/16:

The full release is now here! Download the full game for PC or Android!

Itch.ioGoogle PlayAmazon App Store