Blood and Lust [BxB] [Bara Jam] [Roman]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Ertal77
Veteran
Completed: A Hand in the Darkness, Chasing the Stars, My Burning Heart, Blood and Lust, Lurkers, Jolly Roger, The Remainder, The Manor, Night and Day
Projects: Deep in the Forest and Exes Assault!!
Organization: Ertal Games
Tumblr: ertalgames
itch: ertal-games
Discord: Ertal#0394

Blood and Lust [BxB] [Bara Jam] [Roman]

#1 Post by Ertal77 »

Aelius is a decently famous gladiator. Seven years ago, when he was thirteen, his parents died in a fire, leaving huge debts behind, and the Roman law forced the boy to endure ten years of slavery to repay his father's creditors. His master, the Patrician questor Caius, made him train as a gladiator. Now, at 20, Caius decides to give him back his freedom three years earlier, because with Aelius's fights in the Colosseum he has already earned tenfold what he paid for the boy. So Aelius goes to what he thinks it will be his last fight with a big smile on his face.

What he doesn't expect is going back home and finding his Master dead, in a rather suspicious "accidental" way. And Caius' will and documents of freedom for Aelius vanished in thin air. Of course, Caius' son refuses to keep the deal with the gladiator... given that there's no written evidence of it.

Deeply upset, Aelius decides to investigate if his late Master's death was really an accident, and what happened with his document of freedom.

- FIGHT LIKE A ROMAN GLADIATOR
- INVESTIGATE IN YOUR FREE TIME: Talk with people, explore the town, find clues.
- ROMANCE A RIVAL GLADIATOR (or not).
- FIND THE TRUTH IN TIME OR LIVE AS A SLAVE FOR THREE YEARS MORE

The team, so far:
- Wolfscade, sprite art and CGs.
- Red-Baby, background art.
- Ertal77, script and code.

We would certainly love some feedback, and perhaps some helping hands! :P If any musician, coder or additional BG artist would like to join, I'm sure this project would shine brighter when finished! Since it's a Bara Jam project, our goal is finishing at least a playable build before the end of November, and the final game will be non-commercial.
Do you like BL games? Then join Ertal Games' Discord!

illuminate001
Veteran
Completed: DSGR, Let's MEAT Adam, Sexy Litter, Bara Boarders
Projects: Secret Project
Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
Tumblr: soulsoftea
itch: soulsoftea

Re: Blood and Lust [BxB] [Bara Jam] [Roman]

#2 Post by illuminate001 »

This is looking so good already Ertal, I can't express how stoked I am for B&L (not trying to make a pun lol). I know Red-Baby joined the team and I assumed she'd be doing BGs possibly?

Anyways I can't wait to see the updates, and also how the *solving the mystery* pans out.

Also being a slave for 3 more years doesnt seem so "bad" (I'm obviously privileged in not knowing how that feels) but from what I gather, it looks like Aelius' old master wasn't a terrible guy, but his son might be.

Aelius is handsome btw. :oops:
ImageImage
ImageImage