The Anomaly [Mystery][Science][Hacking Simulation]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Zeekee
Regular
Projects: No One But You, The Anomaly
Organization: Annexe Interactive
Soundcloud: zomgaarh

Re: The Anomaly (KICKSTARTER LIVE) [Mystery][Science][Hacking Simulation]

#16 Post by Zeekee »

bobconway wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:47 pm I'm ashamed to admit I haven't played the demo yet...

But this game looks awesome, and I love what I have seen, so I'm in. Good luck reaching your goal!
Thank you so much! I'm truly humbled :) If you don't have time to play through the demo, however, there's a Let's Player on YouTube named Peppermint Plays who did a playthrough of the entire demo. Just throwin that out there!

But, that being said, I'm extremely grateful for all the feedback so far! You all are the best :)
"When people sometimes misquote me, I don't know if they understand what I'm saying."
-Tommy Wiseau

Piper
Regular
Projects: Refraction

#17 Post by Piper »

This looks like it's going to be a really awesome game! Best of luck on the Kickstarter campaign. ^_^

Zeekee
Regular

#18 Post by Zeekee »

Piper wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:39 am This looks like it's going to be a really awesome game! Best of luck on the Kickstarter campaign. ^_^
Thank you so much! We're looking forward to releasing the full version for everyone :)

There are still about 17 days left, so I'm hoping we can get fully backed by then!
"When people sometimes misquote me, I don't know if they understand what I'm saying."
-Tommy Wiseau

Zeekee
Regular

#19 Post by Zeekee »

Just wanted to post a quick update for those of you who are interested in the game, but don't follow us on Twitter:

We still plan on releasing the full version of the game, but since the crowdfunding campaign didn't pan out exactly the way we planned, it'll take a little while longer. While we save up for resources for the game such as more music, CGs, and other graphics, we're going to be refining the script and nailing down all the issues that people had pointed out in the demo. That being said, if any of you have played the demo or plan on playing and find any issues at all, we're all extremely receptive to all kinds of feedback!

Thanks again, everyone! I'll be sure to let you all know once we've made a significant enough amount of progress to warrant another post in this thread :^) Also, if you haven't already, it'd be pretty dang neat if you'd follow us on Twitter (@annexeint).
-Tommy Wiseau