Grizzly Science [BxB][Bara Jam][Contemporary Sci-fi][Mature][DEMO Out!]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Gryphbear
Regular

Grizzly Science [BxB][Bara Jam][Contemporary Sci-fi][Mature][DEMO Out!]

#1 Post by Gryphbear »

Warning!: Intended for 18+ Audiences!

Story

You play as a cynical older man who witnesses the advent of a nanotechnology breakthrough in medical research. Navigate through his life story up to his 'happy' ending, or maybe not? Currently two paths - one intended, and one unintended. Mostly a linear story, but with minor variations and two sort of paths.

Characters

Grant Peterson: An older man in his early sixties with a cynical outlook of life, and has nothing in his life to look forward. His main vice is cigar smoking, and working out at the gym. His build is akin to a power lifter.

Brent ???: In his thirties, red-headed and green eyed. Cheerful personality. Works as a technician at Tech-Nol.

Chris ???: Grant's co-worker. Bubbly and orange-haired, bright as sunshine, and a bit flamboyant. Skinny as a rail.

Notes

Based on my original story "Grizzly Science", this is the VN adaptation, and it was submitted to the Bara Jam 2018. I wasn't able to get much drawn, but there is one image I've sketched so far and a few other placeholders in the game, but no sprites whatsoever at this point of time. I hope you enjoy the story regardless of the lack of art. I'm going to continue updating it eventually. There is a demo on Itch.io I think that's all? Please give feedback about the game - anything, or even bugs.
Screenshots
An example of a placeholder
WIP: Ring av Guder - (Contemporary Fantasy VN/Dating Sim?)

What do you get when you inherit a mystical ring, meet Norse Dieties, and Werewolves, Satyrs, or Dwarves? Possibilities.

General Completion: 5% - (Still working on story plot.)
Story status: 1% (In progress of revamping)
Scripting: 1% (Prologue is about done)
Character Art: 0% (Would like to find a Bara-type Artist, but will learn to draw them myself if necessary)
BG/CG's: 0% (None so far)