BL/Yaoi Fire Emblem Fangame?

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
AstralWire
Organization: Astral Wire Studios

BL/Yaoi Fire Emblem Fangame?

#1 Post by AstralWire »

I have some free time, so anyone wanna make a small FE Fangame? I wanna make it BL themed, I think it would be cool if we could make a fangame of an existing BL ship (E.g Soren/Ike). I'm really looking for people of any talent, just PM me, e-mail me at astralwirestudios@gmail.com or contact me on discord at AstralWire#3679

No payment, this is a 100% free project and will not be making any money.
Professional programmer with four years experience in the Video Game Industry.
Can't afford a programmer but have art skills? No problem! Check this out
Would you like Live2D animation for your sprites but are working on a limited budget? You can always negotiate with me.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: BL/Yaoi Fire Emblem Fangame?

#2 Post by Zelan »

If you're looking for team members, you should make a post over in the Recruitment and Services Offered section. c:

AstralWire
Organization: Astral Wire Studios

Re: BL/Yaoi Fire Emblem Fangame?

#3 Post by AstralWire »

Zelan wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:22 pm If you're looking for team members, you should make a post over in the Recruitment and Services Offered section. c:
I realized, and I already reported the thread for moving ^_^
Professional programmer with four years experience in the Video Game Industry.
Can't afford a programmer but have art skills? No problem! Check this out
Would you like Live2D animation for your sprites but are working on a limited budget? You can always negotiate with me.