Y este USB!? [Spanish][English][Boys love]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
kirlySenpai
Regular
Deviantart: lakirly
itch: lakirly

Y este USB!? [Spanish][English][Boys love]

#1 Post by kirlySenpai »

Twitter - Tumblr - Itch.io

DEMO!!

Download Itch.io

Story

You've know that you have a stalker thanks to the USB you found!! And now, because of your curiosity, you want to know who he is, will he be another univeresity boy or will he be your best friend? Or just forget about it and fall in love with any of the guys! But be careful not everything is rosy...

Meet many people, ask the questions or respond to those that you do according to your criteria, to discover the stalker or to win a confession of love.

But be careful if you make a mistake, you will fall into one of the many bad routes of the game.

Factures

~ English and Spanish
~ Two romantic options.
~ Chat on the cell phone.
~ Content +18
~ Secret route.
And more!!

screenshots

Characters

Progress

Writing: 40%
Sprites: 100%
CGs: 20%
Programming: 50%
Audio: 30%

Question

- How did you feel about the characters? Interesting? Likeable? Creppy?
- Which character did you like the most
- Anything you expect and plot-wise?
- Any other comments / questions? (๑・ω-)~♥”
Last edited by kirlySenpai on Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Magiriano

Re: Y este USB!? [Spanish][English][Boys love]

#2 Post by Magiriano »

- How did you feel about the characters? Interesting? Likeable? Creppy?
They look so cute that I can't even imagine them in intimate scenes. Definitely similar to characters of adventure or romantic comedy. Although the fading outlines of the fingers or unusual curves on the neck look unusual. The color scheme is variegated and rich, but very pleasant. Looking at these characters, I also remember the bright and lacy style of the game "Legend of Mana".

- Which character did you like the most?
I do not even know... Gene reminds me in many ways. Vec is like those people with whom I charge with good emotions, becoming more cheerful and energetic. But I am afraid of animals... Vec's looseness is a good trait, very sincere. Faug reminds people with whom I feel easy and calm, because with them I can have any conversations. However, I am also afraid of birds... Still, this guy just like me, does not like excessive noise and aggression. Characters are presented kindly, simply and vividly. I can not say that I like some of them more. I want such friends. :)

- Anything you expect and plot-wise?
Nope. Not a bit. Maybe in the game about the romantic relationships of guys I’m interested to see how they use USB, if you know what I mean. But I repeat - it’s hard for me to imagine intimate scenes with such a bright and innocent style. However, it upsets me that there are bad routes in the game. Many bad routes. Such bright graphics does not stick with something bad. Well, I just don’t like drama, so I’m probably not your audience... :(

- Any other comments / questions?
¡Buena suerte!

Probably Alice

#3 Post by Probably Alice »

Congrats for the new game!

- How did you feel about the characters? Interesting? Likable? Creepy?
Honestly I'm looking forward to seeing them all interact, they seem like they will balance each other out in fun and interesting ways. I can easily see this being a real group of friends. ^u^
I love colorful things and I think the color balance here is really appealing. At least visually the game already looks bursting with energy.

- Which character did you like the most?
So far probably Vec because he looks like a nutter and I tend to like super extra characters lol. Also I always think that black hair / blue eyes makes a good combination. ;>

- Anything you expect plot-wise?
I'm really interested to see how the stalker will play a part in the story. I feel like there is something more to Gene we can discover. I'm also looking forward to seeing the friends band together against the stalker...or maybe one of them secretly is the stalker fufu.

- Any other comments / questions?
I'm curious and I'll look forward to playing the demo!

kirlySenpai
Regular

#4 Post by kirlySenpai »

New backgrounds, characters, Cgs! Dev 1/3/2019

Hello how are you? Happy? Sad?

I am too happy for the great advances I have had with this visual novel, I have all the characters ready, most of the backgrounds finished, I just lack the images of the gallery and the music.

Finally I have complete captures to show the visual section of the game and how cute and colorful everything is. x3

With respect to the script, I work on it in my free moments I have half ready, but being a very long story with several drastic turns with each desicion. And I plan to add several different ends to the typical good and bad ones.

Finally I want to thank Niss for the English translation of the game, it has been very helpful and I am very grateful for it!

Update list:

- New character sprite, Teacher.
- New character sprite, Librarian.
- New character sprite, Vec's brother.
- New character sprite, Faug.
- New character sprite, Sister.
- New background, Elevator.
- New background, Computer Desk.
- New background, Computer room.
- New background, School Hall.
- New CG: Faug 1.
- New CG: Vec 1.

Well that would be all, thank you very much for reading me and for being aware of the project! ♥~(‘▽^人)

Piper
Regular
Projects: Refraction

#5 Post by Piper »

I love the unique style of the artwork, it really sets this game apart. Plus the concept is interesting, and I'm intrigued by the fact that it's being written both in English and in Spanish. I look forward to seeing how this game develops. ^_^

kirlySenpai
Regular

#6 Post by kirlySenpai »

Demo available for the entire public, being a demo is small and only contains the important details of the start, also does not contain image 18, so it is suitable for the entire audience.
to enjoy it. x3