Unwoken [GxB][Romance, Mystery, Tragedy]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Ennatnx3

Unwoken [GxB][Romance, Mystery, Tragedy]

#1 Post by Ennatnx3 »

Hi there, this is my first VN! :oops: This VN is still much in progress :D

I have a general grasp of a storyline, but I would like your opinions to help me create a good storyline. This game will revolve around a girl named Chloe. She lives by herself, and she always wondered what was the point of life. She felt everyday was repetitive and never found anything interesting in life. She believe feelings such as love and hate are worthless. One day, on her way to a friend's house, she accidentally slips and falls off a cliff, as she falls, she felt nothing and thought about how she didn't mind if this was how it all ends. A unknown voice calls her name, saying she has been chosen. After opening her eyes, she finds herself in a unfamiliar world. What did happiness feel like? At what price? What made Chloe become like this? From here, she rediscovers the real meaning of life and how one was suppose to live it.

Characters:
g4.png
Chloe
The guys that are romanceable
g2.png
g3.png
g1.png
Questions:
- Who's your favorite?
- What is your ideal type of guy?
- What topics make you cry/emotional?
- Are there any cliche scenes/topics you would not like to see?
- Your opinion/advice