Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
This year was eventful for our team. We have already gained some experience in game development, but still have a lot to learn.
As a result, we do not calculate how much time it took to polish, proofread and test the demo but focus on the main events and numbers:
Events of 2019:
- The demo release on Steam, Itch, GameJolt (the developers of GameJolt checked GP and placed it on the main page);
- Demo updates (2 times);
- 3200+ downloads;
- Fan arts and moral support ❤;
- Many solved problems (including injury of a hand (Noasaki), repeated breakdown of hardware, art block (Orizori)).
- ~ 100 thousand words;
- 27 sets of sprites;
- 33 backgrounds (excluding their variations);
- 8 CGs;
- 45 additional images;
- 3 posters for the game;
- etc. (programming, GUI, sketches for SM, advertising).
In general, we are pleased with the results of the year although much remains to be done. With your active support our inspiration will last for a long time! Thank you for following the development of GP!
And don’t forget to add Guilty Parade to your wishlist on Steam!