Stella Argenta [GXB] [Space Adventure][Romance] [Sci-fi]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
BlindClarity
Projects: Stella Argentea
Organization: Rune Bunny

Stella Argenta [GXB] [Space Adventure][Romance] [Sci-fi]

#1 Post by BlindClarity »

Stella Argenta By Rune Bunny Studios

Stella Argenta By Rune Bunny Studios

[Story]

Comos University the most coveted school for a humanoid in existence hosts approximately 10,000 life forums aboard it’s vessel. It’s magnificence has lead it to become hailed as the jewel of the galaxy.

Stella Argenta

Gem Hopewell a young woman from Earth Two has dreamed about attending the space University Cosmos her whole life. However, with an acceptance rate of 10 zilograms to 1 for acceptance the odds aren’t in her favor.

But with a dream blessed by the wish of a star, and a dad who makes awesome cookies her chance may not be so hopeless after all, but inter-galactic education is more of a challenge than it seems, and this year finals may be the least of your worries.

Will Gem study hard and become Captain, find an unexpected love, or meet an untimely end.

Those choices are up to you.

[Characters]

| Gem Hopewell |
Home planet: Earth Two

Mother, I’ve started walking my own path, I don’t know how this is going to end but I’ll keep your words close to my heart which each step I take. ‘If you ever get lost then look towards the heaven, the stars will guide your path’

Bio: Gem Hopewell is our protagonist. A young woman with a generous heart, she has her dream set on attending Comos University. The most illustrious school in the universe, however she looks to the stars and dreams of her mother to help her overcome even the darkest obstacles.

Her path may depends on your choices, but she is by no means without thought and drive of her own.

| Nova Sythnore |
Home planet: Raith
Path: Howl of the Shadows

“Don’t you dare go trusting me. I don’t trust anyone, not even myself. I’m capable of things that would haunt you until your dying day, because I know damn well they haunt me.”

Bio: Student whispers say that Nova is part of a power crime syndicate, and his violent temper and aloof behavior doesn’t say much different. The students have learned to stay out of Nova’s way and he likes it that way, anyone who crosses his path is quickly chilled by his icy demeanor.

| Atlas Val’aren |
Home planet: Azartorth
Path: The Black Omen

“I look into the vast darkness, and see my own eyes peeking from the smoky shadows, this is my sacrifice.”

Bio: Atlas is a sweet and gentle Paeith, whose knowledge is well beyond his years. He’s willing to help out anyone in need, and a true lover of nature however, deep beneath his calm exterior he appears to be hiding something.

| Vega Zelrith |
Home planet: Elenaron
Path: A Fatal Error

“Do you really take the emotions of those around you so honestly, the heart is best liar inside of the galaxy. Look in my eyes and tell me what do you see, do you see a soul in my eyes? ”

Bio: Vega is the center of attention at all times, his charming looks and seductive lines make him the ultimate playboy. Always surrounded by adoring fans, and treated like a prince even by the female staff one wonders, what does Vega Zelrith really desire?

| Orion Locke |
Home planet: Earth One
Path: Chain of Souls

“There is no compromise! It's us versus them and the moment you forget that you’ll no better than the slavers! When you forgive them, you condemn us all.”

Bio: From the devastated Earth One, Orion Locke still remains a bright, caring young man who stops at nothing to achieve his dreams. However coming from a war torn planet marred by slavery and violence can his soul really be as pure as it seems?

| Leo Beol Shu |
Home planet: Beol Shu
Path: A Heavy Crown

“My footsteps have been chosen for me, long before the hour of my first breath. A silly carefree commoner like yourself could never understand the consequences of such a choice.”

Snob is a understatement when it comes to Leo he’s a royal snob. Leo’s last name bares the name of his planet for a reason. He’s not a prince of a Kingdom, he’s the prince of an entire planet and he will make sure Gem and everyone else never forgets that fact.

| Hidden |
Home planet: Lore
Path: The Red Sun

“Death would be a release from the living nightmare, I’ve been stumbling through from that moment. A single choice, a single moment, can destroy everything”

Bio: I can’t tell you that either but I can give you some hints to help you.

You’ll have to use your observation skills, very closely to find our hidden character.

Hints: Try to read every bit of information possible, and remember why you are there in the first place.

| Extras |
Multiple endings
6 Romance Characters
1 Hidden Romance Character
Interact with your Environment
Use your PCD to read and send messages, with choices that actually impact the game.

[Wishes]
** Beautiful CGs
** Full Custom Composed Soundtrack
** Voice Acting
** Artbook + Step by step walkthrough + Interviews with the creators
** Drama CD
** Mini Games

How did you feel about the characters?
Which character did you like the most?
Anything you expect, plot-wise and gameplay-wise?
Any other comments / questions?

Progress

Backgrounds outlined
Roughly outlined the main path
Emotions of the sprites outlined

** Right now I am looking for team members such as proofreaders, artist, voice actors, and composers.

Piper
Regular
Projects: Refraction

Re: Stella Argenta [GXB] [Space Adventure][Romance] [Sci-fi]

#2 Post by Piper »

What a fun concept, and that art is adorable! :D Best of luck, I'm rooting for you!