\\Currently looking to hire for an official logo.\\
Due to C-19, work has been pushed back. We will look to hire staff once things ease up in the new year (hopefully). Until then we are still writing and coding. Will keep this page updated the best we can.
Hello! This is technically my first project, but the original story and works I've made for it are from 2012. Having to put the project on hold for years was unfortunate but now it's time to start it up again. All the assets, from CG, Sprites and the GUI are being remade. This also means all the previous code needs to be changed and updated for the current version of Renpy.
Story: How does one write these things and make them sound interesting?
Sandra is a normal college student in a small and quiet town. Unfortunately for her when she starts having strange dreams she just happens to meet someone who was sent to find her by her brother she had lost contact with years prior. After a bit of turmoil on what to do she decided to head back to the city to find her brother. Along the way though she realizes there was more to these encounters than both parties original though possible.
Statistics: I will keep this as accurate as I can.
Character Sprites: 30%
Endings: 1 True / 3 Good / 5 Normal / 11 Bad [1 Character doesn't have a Good End, only Normal.]
Currently Working On: Demo
We will be hiring for some of the elements, such as voice actors, music and a second artist for backgrounds. As such these fields have been left out until that process starts.
Themes/Genres: Fantasy, Romance, Dark , Drama
Rating: 16+ [Contains blood, foul language and suggestive themes]
Release Date: 2023 [Will keep updated]
Demo Rating: All Ages
Demo Date: Fall 2022
Demo Stats as of: July 21st 2020
Code: Select all
The game contains 1,630 dialogue blocks, containing 19,324 words and 99,839 characters, for an average of 11.9 words and 61 characters per block.
Code: Select all
The game contains 473 dialogue blocks, containing 4,411 words and 22,720 characters, for an average of 9.3 words and 48 characters per block.
- Scenes (non-optional) added to try and get player familiar with each character before the branch off. Affection given during the scenes.
- Side events changed from persistent (see scene 1 to see scene 2) to affection ratings.
In-Game Sprites started.
- Explore options added. Little side events to get bonus affection towards characters.
- "hidden" scenes added to prologue. Ex: Make choice A earlier, this extra scene happens. Chose B and it doesn't.
Evening out romance points and events before branch off.
Game System or Schematics
- Player chooses "Option A" in the first choice, and then "Option B" in the second. Corruption or Affection Points are added.
But the player chooses "Option B" both times and no points are rewarded as the string was broken.
Tips will be implemented into the stats screen [accessible from in-game only] that will change depending on the players progress, corruption, or route.
Alternate or extended scenes added in based on choices throughout the game or affection levels.
- Player chose "Option A" earlier in the game. a short set of dialogue is later added to the related characters scene.
If the player chose "Option B" instead, they will not get that extra dialogue when they get to related characters scene.
- Player has 30 affection with a character. Extra dialogue is added to that characters scene.
If the player does not have the required affection, they will not get the extra dialogue.
Once characters have completed an ending for each character, the True Route unlocks.
With it additional dialogue, scenes and choices from the start of game to the branch split are added.
Unlocking of this route based on the information gathered by the MC [or player] of the character in question.