Unroaded [free][Steam][dark fantasy][disturbing][short]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Dihen

Unroaded [free][Steam][dark fantasy][disturbing][short]

#1 Post by Dihen »

After death there is no memory, no feelings.
Found himself at unroaded lands, the vagrant was forced to choose directions. And with that to make decisions about who he should be now.

~~~~~

Unroaded is a short free visual novel with a dark setting. The story expands in a half-dead world and is complemented by moral choices that will determine your ending.

RELEASE DATE: 6 Mar, 2019

Also this is my first visual novel. I wanted to share with others my story and to test my strength in creating a vn alone.

Hope you enjoy it.

Last edited by Dihen on Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

FishyFeathers
Completed: Insidious
Projects: The Witch of Pondgulch

Re: Unroaded [free][Steam][dark fantasy][disturbing][short]

#2 Post by FishyFeathers »

Hi Dihen! I'm really excited to see more of your game :D Although i can't tell much about the plot from what you have up, I like the atmosphere you've created with your sound effects, and I think the art is on-point - the expansive, quiet feeling of the backgrounds is exactly right, beautiful but also a little bit uneasy. I did notice a few grammar errors in your writing so my suggestion would be to edit the script carefully, or find someone who will look over it for you! (or both ;))

Dihen

Re: Unroaded [free][Steam][dark fantasy][disturbing][short]

#3 Post by Dihen »

FishyFeathers wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:04 am Hi Dihen! I'm really excited to see more of your game :D Although i can't tell much about the plot from what you have up, I like the atmosphere you've created with your sound effects, and I think the art is on-point - the expansive, quiet feeling of the backgrounds is exactly right, beautiful but also a little bit uneasy. I did notice a few grammar errors in your writing so my suggestion would be to edit the script carefully, or find someone who will look over it for you! (or both ;))
Hello!
Sorry for the late reply.
Thanks for the comment and all the nice words!
English is not my first language and unfortunately now I don't know anyone who knows it good, but I'll do what I can. Also I will be grateful if, after playing, you notify me about major mistakes by e-mail: dihen.mail@gmail.com
Thank you again. Hope you enjoy the game.