Splinter [CURRENTLY BEING REVAMPED]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SpeCTRL
Regular
Completed: SCP: Secret Laboratory, SCP: Pandemic, various Itch.io games.
Projects: RE:Tuber
Soundcloud: EMPY_MUSIC
Discord: empy_vr

Splinter [CURRENTLY BEING REVAMPED]

#1 Post by SpeCTRL »

[CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR REVAMP]

To closely follow the game's development and expansion, as well as the latest news, our Discord server is here: https://discord.gg/KnQmrnX
Last edited by SpeCTRL on Sat May 18, 2019 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Remind me to update this...

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: Splinter [All X All] [SoL] [Psychological] [Romance]

#2 Post by Zelan »

I think it's really, really cool that one of your characters is intersex! It's a topic that I admittedly don't know too much about myself, but there's definitely a lack of intersex characters in media so this is certainly something new. You seem to be handling Etsuko really well, so this advice probably isn't necessary, but I'll give it anyway: be certain to have a person (or people) who is/are intersex look over Etsuko's story to make sure it is a respectful portrayal. I'm sure it'll turn out well, though, you seem to have given it a lot of thought. c:

Really excited to hear more about this! I am interested in the game for other reasons besides Etsuko, haha, I just can't type a longer response now because I have to go to class soon.

Piper
Regular
Projects: Refraction

Re: Splinter [All X All] [SoL] [Psychological] [Romance]

#3 Post by Piper »

You sound very passionate about your ideas, and it shows in the quality of your work. I wish you the best of luck, and I look forward to hearing updates. :)