Closed

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
HimeNaya
Regular
Projects: S.I.N
Deviantart: himenaya
itch: himenaya

Closed

#1 Post by HimeNaya »

Closed
Last edited by HimeNaya on Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

HimeNaya
Regular

Background Sample

#2 Post by HimeNaya »

Only 2 more backgrounds to finish for the first chapter. Whew! I'm so slow at backgrounds in all honesty and I'm not the greatest at them, but all I can do is practice. :)

HimeNaya
Regular

Re: Blood Lust: A Vampire Knight Fan Game [FREE | 18+ | BxB | BxG]

#3 Post by HimeNaya »

Sprites are nearly done :) I hope to finish them completely this weekend.

Ermytarya
Regular
Projects: I am working on something, dunno about how to name it yet.

#4 Post by Ermytarya »

I don't see anywhere in the description of your game the name of the original creator of this manga. You should mention the mangaka of Vampire knight (Matsuri Hino) in the description of your game.
Because just saying "IP belongs to the respective owners" seems to be a a little... disrespectful for the creator of wich you are using her character and the world she builded without even mention her in the description of you fan-game.

Anyway! Good luck with your project! I wish you luck! C:

HimeNaya
Regular

#5 Post by HimeNaya »

Ermytarya wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:52 am I don't see anywhere in the description of your game the name of the original creator of this manga. You should mention the mangaka of Vampire knight (Matsuri Hino) in the description of your game.
Because just saying "IP belongs to the respective owners" seems to be a a little... disrespectful for the creator of wich you are using her character and the world she builded without even mention her in the description of you fan-game.

Anyway! Good luck with your project! I wish you luck! C:
Oh yes, most definitely! Everything on the webpages are temporary slot holders as chapter 1 finishes up. There will be call outs and lots of recognization to both Matsuri Hino and Viz Media on all the webpages and the download of the game itself when it's released in May. :) Thanks so much!