Mein Waifu is the Führer [Comedy | Military/War] [BxG]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Wittmann
Regular
Projects: Panzermadels: Tank Dating Simulator
Deviantart: DWittmann

Mein Waifu is the Führer [Comedy | Military/War] [BxG]

#1 Post by Wittmann »

STORY
Erwin Rommel just got the assignment of his life, leading the invasion of Poland in operation Polandfeldzug. Unfortunately his world is turned upside down when a plot to overthrow the German government led by Oberstleutnant Claus von Stauffenberg results in the death of the entire German high command. Undeterred, Rommel returns to Berlin to prevent civil war only to find that the Führer, along with the rest of the high command, is not dead, only... changed into anime characters.

Instead of leading a simple invasion of Poland, Rommel is stuck trying to prevent the world from descending into utter chaos as the Anime-Führer runs Germany into the ground at every turn, blundering at everything from military strategy to diplomacy.

DETAILS
Mein Waifu is the Führer is made by 'DEVGRU-P' a small team of American developers in the style of a traditional Japanese Visual Novel. Badly written and probably the worst game to ever be made by human hands, Mein Waifu is the Führer is sure to win a place in your heart as the final nail in the coffin for your faith in humanity.

FEATURES
Fight in World War II.
Visit Famous Battlefields.
Meet Fun and Interesting Dictators.
Date Them.
Also the Allies Literally Land on a Beach in Normandy to END THIS THING.
Developed
ImageImage
Published
ImageImageImage

Swadian

Re: Mein Waifu is the Führer [Comedy | Military/War] [BxG]

#2 Post by Swadian »

Where the hell do you people get these ideas? I can hardly wait to see your brilliant humor into action again, you're one of the few things that make me laugh out loud until I'm in tears.
Having a passion in anime is a great way to make friends.
For me it's the other way around. Getting friends came with the added clause of having to become an anime fan. Still not sure if it was worth it. :wink:

Wittmann
Regular

#3 Post by Wittmann »

Swadian wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:53 am You're one of the few things that make me laugh out loud until I'm in tears.
Thanks fam, that's what we're here for.
Developed
ImageImage
Published
ImageImageImage

Dephord
Projects: Home Escape

#4 Post by Dephord »

This sounds really interesting. Is a demo available?

Wittmann
Regular

#5 Post by Wittmann »

Dephord wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:19 pm This sounds really interesting. Is a demo available?
We typically don't do demos, it's a comedy game so it's sort of meant to be consumed all at once for the flow of the humor.
Developed
ImageImage
Published
ImageImageImage